Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.4

[DE]Megan

25 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

everyone got double (or should have) of what they already got. 

Even now there's people who only do 3 conduirx and leave while I and my teams did 17, 17 and 11 runs. I got more then the people who do 3 and leave, is it unfair I got more points than they do? 

Is it unfair because many couldn't play the damn event due to the obscene amount of bugs, resulting in low operations credits and further insult in this "compensation" (more like a bribe to shut up about DE latest #*!%up*)

It's unfair because flottilla murex "quota" completion is a russian rulette outside player control

As it stands this operation shouldn't have been delivered as is.

*@DE you might not like this comment, but let's call things as they are. This event started and continues to be FUBAR due to bad design decisions, overambitious goals and covid-19 issuess - your own partners crucified you as well - read the writing on the wall you messed up - big time - this is the latest in a series of disappointing updates and the trend isn't changing - do players need to put you under siege in order for you guys to actually deliver on your "year of quality"? (and it was slated to be 2019... we know how it actually went)

2小时前 , Wrathz0 说:

How about increasing Credits or reduce the prices on items in the vendor so we don't have to spend huge amount of time to get only 1 item. Also take away the timer so we don't have to be waiting for reset till next wave hate waiting 1hr+ cause our relay completed too fast. 

Literally the 4th hotfix, and DE still did nothing to directly fix this issue while the most straightforward way to fix this problem is right here. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

*The issue of zombie Flotillas with ‘No Murex Waves Detected’ continues to be investigated.

So far as I can tell, this issue is caused by the game accidentally redirecting you to flotilla 1, which seems to never be populated. Or at least that is what the UI says.

Personally i didn't had a bad time, even my hotfix-credits are really close to what i was missing...but yeah, lot of bad stuff happening to many people.
But come one, just look at the flottillas and the time. Maybe make some forum threads and region chat posts to share some "way to go" plan troughout the community to make it better.

(having less open flottillas instead of flottillas appearing and dissappearing in the shown list would probably be a great thing though)

The event is going a whole month. And doing 5k points in one flottilla can give 15k. I don't think it is THAT bad. Still warframe.  And just saying, i'm not against some changes to make the whole situation more wholesome for everyone. For people who only can play to a specific time where it is hard to fill a flottilla really are f***ed.

Fixed cases where players were not receiving Kill Codes in a Murex Raid even though players are uploading Codes in the Ground mission.

funny enough, i got codes from myself yesterday:Rm98a9x.jpg?1

and that happend twice after in this run - and yes, it was from me since right before i was doing the ground mission in the same flotilla - maybe those codes got stored up? sure looks funny though...

2 hours ago, Wrathz0 said:

How about increasing Credits or reduce the prices on items in the vendor so we don't have to spend huge amount of time to get only 1 item. Also take away the timer so we don't have to be waiting for reset till next wave hate waiting 1hr+ cause our relay completed too fast. 

That would be a start. I just wanted to give it another try after the buggy start but i could literally not start a single mission because all available relays already were at 100/100 murexes. With over 40 minutes to go. And i know there will be another 10 minute wait after that one is done.

I guess i'm done for today, you literally don't want me to play this event.

Fix that game killing bug which only happens, when a Crewship is about to explode and you leave at the 0:01 or 0:00 second mark.

You can't do anything anymore, because you are stuck in Archwing somewhere inside a literal void - not the Orokin one.

I can't even use Unstuck, nor do something else, because I don't exist in the gamearea anymore or I am in "Cutscene Mode".

Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.4

*The issue of zombie Flotillas with ‘No Murex Waves Detected’ continues to be investigated.

Might this be related to the mismatch of relay information? There have been several times where i select different relay numbers, but when I enter the relay, it's got the same stats? Recently it's been sending me to relays that are 100/100 even when on the relay select screen I'm picking ones that are obviously not completed. Not sure how your coding works, but seems like the information being displayed and the information that it's routing tenno to are not the same.SvLcSMM.pngjRMYs90.png

3 часа назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

after 28 days:

The issue of zombie Flotillas with ‘No Murex Waves Detected’ continues to be investigated.

🥴

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Flotillas that didn’t reach 100/100 Murex Driven Away

Can you get rid of this condition already? Having this means that the event is only playable for half of the day, OR you are forced to change regions and play on terrible ping. I was playing last night and none of the flotillas were reaching 100/100 in time and basically got no points for hours of effort.

To address the ‘desync’ issues across the board, we’ve changed Scarlet Credit scores to be uploaded at certain checkpoints throughout both Ground Assault and Murex Raid missions.

We’ve also relaxed conditions for players joining the squad at Ground Assault mission start. Now joining is available either before the 'Deploy an Oplink' stage or until 5 minutes expires, whichever is first.

The fact that it wasn't like this to begin with is mind boggling.

Scarlet Spear Tutorial and Tips have been added to Little Duck’s screen in the Flotilla to give players more robust information within the game on how to approach the Operation and to answer common questions players might have! In addition, you can find Tutorial prompts at the stations surrounding the Oplink Deployments.

See DE? Was that really so difficult? To actually - and i know this sounds confusing - explain the game inside the game

Regardless, the disparity between ground mission point scores and space mission point scores is still just stupid. Ground runs are a waste of time if you have access to a space run, but you can't do a space run unless there are people doing ground runs. It incentivizes taking advantage of knowing slightly more about this convoluted mess than other players by looking for relays with more ground squads than space squads, and usually only ends up screwing both anyway, as a disconnected ground team or a messed up priority in sending killcodes to space results in having to abandon missions. Killcode uploads should shared across all instances. That way if you have 10 ground teams in one relay with no space teams, they aren't just tossing codes out into the void, and likewise space teams wont have to sit for 20 minutes doing jack squat before rage quitting.

Also, reduce the prices and increase the score rewards in general. Whoever it is that decides/ has decided on the economy for Cetus, Fortuna, Railjack and now Scarlet Spear needs to be assigned to a different part of the dev team.

more Scarlet Credits they were actually intended to based on their Event Score

Why are there 2 different 'scoring' thing to start with? I think this is the main reason there are so many confusion about score and credits. Why not just have 1(credits as score or score as credit), that will cut down all the unnecessary confusion or bug.

Players who reached the 100/100 Murex Driven Away that jumped to a different Flotilla and played a mission, would not receive Victory Payout from the completed Flotilla once the timer expired.

Is there clarification somewhere about whether or not you can or are supposed to be able to get bonus rewards from multiple Flotilla per wave? If I cap one and there's still over an hour left I don't know if it's worth it to go to another one or not. 

Still not getting enough codes in space.

Was 11 ground teams and only 4 space (including us).

In chat can see loads of kill codes getting sent up but were having to wait several minutes before we "recieved" one.
And yes, there were at least 4x more codes being sent then recieved
Turned a 15min run into an over 35+min of sitting there fending off ships for no reason. Seemed other people on the flotilla were also having the same problem and no surprise that flotilla didnt hit 100/100 by the end of the time limit.

Nice work on all the fixes in such fast turnaround!  Thanks!

Maybe next time, do a mini-beta-event before the big one with real rewards. 

I think that approach was taken before in an earlier operation couple years back to find bugs and also let designer iterate further with real play.

Archived