Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.4

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

Thanks, but um, you forgot to lower the cost of everything again. It's okay I forget stuff too. 

But it's really important to keep people playing the game, that you don't force people to put in full-time shifts to earn rewards. 

Let's try Yoda Voice: Have players you must, make not grind, have not grind, players have you. 

Man it's a month long event. Once the battle pay is properly given, the grind is fairly easy. Managed to get everything new in the first two days and i have a lot of points to spare already. It's bearable now, price is fair. Let's see now how the rare arcanes are priced.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed cases where players were not receiving Kill Codes in a Murex Raid even though players are uploading Codes in the Ground mission.

This is still bugged as hell.

everyone on Floatilla 72 lost the objective for the round ending approx 10:10PM EST on 3/26 due to this bug.

We even saw instances of the OpLink chat saying our team received a kill code, but we never actually received the code (which is what I believe the back-end issue is related to)

9ThuPHV.jpg

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Lowered the Health scaling for the Condrix in the Ground Assault mission. Players should notice that the Condrix feels easier across the scaling levels with its max Health leveling out around the 10th Condrix mark.
  • Fixed cases where players were not receiving Kill Codes in a Murex Raid even though players are uploading Codes in the Ground mission.

Massive relief. 🙂

Thank you very much!

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed cases where players were not receiving Kill Codes in a Murex Raid even though players are uploading Codes in the Ground mission.

As noted by others it's still bugged.

Just failed the 100 murex goal because of this on Flotilla 72, round ending ~ 19 PST, 20-03-26

First hour, we got ~55 Murexes driven away. 1.5 hrs later and we were at 65/100.

The entire time we had more than a 2:1 ground to space team ratio, around 10 ground:5 space teams. Looking at chat we could see a wall of codes transmitted, but very few would actually be received.
My team started space. We got to our 15th murex before the bug struck. After waiting 20 minutes for 1 code we quit and went to ground to see if we could help out. 17 condrics later and the flotilla had ~5 more murexes driven away. By then it was clear the flotilla was going to fail because of this bug.

DE please just remove the 100 murex bonus and 3x the score everyone receives. That would practically solve this issue. "Major" PC patches are often a buggy mess so keeping the way rewards are handled stupid simple would go a long way to alleviate everyone's frustration.

This is a loot game and having RNG via our flotilla competency and bugs dictate whether we get 1/3 of the total reward or not for upwards of 3hrs of effort makes me angry and frustrated.

EDIT: A handful of posts above me someone from that flotilla linked a screenshot of our collective frustration.

It is STILL an issue that codes are being uploaded and yet not received by Railjack teams. My team just spent a very long time, over 30 minutes, in a mission waiting on codes. From the time we started, the amount of Murex driven off went from 63 to 100. Everyone in the team decided to abort. I was 3rd to abort and it caused a host migration. My teammate still in the mission immediately received the last 3 codes we were waiting for and was able to complete the mission.

So I got no points for the time I was in the mission and lost all of the loot drops - including a Shedu part. The whole experience was very, very frustrating, but objectively, I found it interesting that the codes started to flow in after 1) the host left and 2) 100 murex had been reached. Maybe that doesn't mean anything, but on the off chance it does, I wanted to report it.

(tagging as you were in my squad for this) @Sentinel-14

EDIT - So I went back to my Orbiter after posting this and I did in fact receive Scarlet Credits for completing a single murex. However, all other loot was lost (which normally I wouldn't care, but the Shedu part ahhh!).

1 hour ago, LucyJH44 said:

It is STILL an issue that codes are being uploaded and yet not received by Railjack teams. My team just spent a very long time, over 30 minutes, in a mission waiting on codes. From the time we started, the amount of Murex driven off went from 63 to 100. Everyone in the team decided to abort. I was 3rd to abort and it caused a host migration. My teammate still in the mission immediately received the last 3 codes we were waiting for and was able to complete the mission.

So I got no points for the time I was in the mission and lost all of the loot drops - including a Shedu part. The whole experience was very, very frustrating, but objectively, I found it interesting that the codes started to flow in after 1) the host left and 2) 100 murex had been reached. Maybe that doesn't mean anything, but on the off chance it does, I wanted to report it.

(tagging as you were in my squad for this) @Sentinel-14

EDIT - So I went back to my Orbiter after posting this and I did in fact receive Scarlet Credits for completing a single murex. However, all other loot was lost (which normally I wouldn't care, but the Shedu part ahhh!).

Yeah, this was odd. Here's the general rundown:

We enter the Flotilla with 63 Murex completed. 10 Ground Squads, 3 Space, give or take. Point is, way more ground than space so we decide to run space to help out. I get on the Murex, deploy my beacon and.... nothing. She cleans up some straggling Sentients on the boat, then comes and drops her beacon a few minutes later. Nothing. After several minutes the game matches a 3rd man into our party, and we manage to get 1 code. Several minutes later Code 2 finally comes in. Game matches in a 4th man. Great, surely things will go faster now. Except.... nothing. After another who knows how long we get Code 3, then guy 4 gets fed up and leaves. Claims he could have earned 2000 points by now elsewhere.

I believe him.

Code 4 shows up. New Guy 4 shows up and we get code 5. 15 minutes go by, give or take, I didnt have a stopwatch, before finally getting code 6. In this time, from start to code 6, I've seen no less than 30 murexes defeated via flotilla chat.

Team gets disheartend, and New Guy 4 quits. No codes. Murexes hit 100/100. We're still in the mission for some reason.... wasn't this supposed to boot us automatically? Guy 3 leaves, back to just me and Lucy. She finally has enough and quits out. Host migration happens. Once I get off the migration screen, I'm about 100 meters away from where I was before for some reason, and codes IMMEDIATELY start coming in. All 4 op-link beacons are still in place even though the people who dropped them are gone. As soon as one finishes, another starts. 7, 8 and 9 all come back to back to back. Mission complete and I get auto-recalled to the boat. Deal with a few boarders and hit the nav console back to relay. Mission done. Over 1 hour in this mission, and it only completed after the rest of the team quit...

What in the ten realms of Hades is wrong with this game? We didn't have any problems like this when we ran Condrixes last night. If anything that went off without a hitch, barring a few unluckly one-shot deaths toward the end (which I thought weren't supposed to be a thing, but I guess that's another bug for another time). I generally try to be neutral in my posts; critical where necessary but not belligerent. This however.... Guys. Please. This is why people keep doing the ground missions instead of space: somehow space is just unstable. I dont know what to suggest because I dont know how this is even supposed to work. I thoguht squad link was supposed to hook link a single space team to a single ground team, where those 8 players would coordinate and work together. Instead it seems mroe like the ground teams are retrieving and banking kill codes for the space teams to pull out when needed, but that cant be right becuase there are always more ground teams than space and yet space seems chronically short on codes.

I want to like this event. Honestly, I do. Im one of the weird players that actually likes Archwing and Railjack despite the flaws and bugs.... but this is just killing my patience.

I dont have extra time like many do thanks to quarantine. I still have to go in to work every day. I need my games to work reliably so that I can relax and decompress when I get home. I know you're trying. I saw tonight's stream with Rebb: she seemed perplexed and mildly upset that this code issue persists. I understand you're looking into.

But please DE.

Fix.

This.

The arsenal seems to be missing from the ESC menu while in the orbiter, at least on my game install. Also the FoV settings seem to reset to the default value whenever I restart the game, despite the options menu suggesting otherwise. (ex. I have it set to 90, but the game's FoV very clearly isn't 90) Can anyone else confirm?

Fix some of them is fine, but the auto fix game crash or have a auto hardware fail while playing warframe event is really annoying when U boot it off the game 12 to 20 times (btw my hardware is fine) some system build into the game piss me off to the point i cannot in joy event anymore....

58 minutes ago, LucyJH44 said:

What Shedu part did you lose? I've got an extra barrel, receiver, and chassis, and I've already built one for me and gave other Shedu sets away to my friends.

Question:

When a full squad of 4 people place OpLinks, why are only 3 Killcodes considered?

As the number of OpLinks placed doesn't matter at all to the score or killcodes uploaded, just Contrix scanned why do I need to place more then one?

Only the hosts killcodes get sent live, so playing solo squads is WAY more efficient, raising the uploaded killcode count to 12 by splitting a 4 man squad into 4 solo squads. No, I am not kidding. The codes you gain are per squad, not members.

The gained score of the squad is for all squad members, which is actually funny, because it doesn't multiply per member and one person alone can push the score up and have 3 others leeching off him. Didn't play again, because Baro is at the door and 27.3.0 was a broken pile of *

This is observable, now use your own head.

Or in other words, the balance between ground and murex needs to be 3:1 =  3 ground teams per 1 space team for maximum efficency.

So the next time, you enter a Flotilla: check the holo first, do some kindergarten math then choose.

Archived