Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.4

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Barmcake said:

This is great fix for all those who did railjack and got rewarded their points as intended but only as host but all the people who joined the railjack as crew never got rewarded scarlet points. So hosts get double crew get nothing refunded.   

At least you get credits instead of getting nothing

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Players who reached the 100/100 Murex Driven Away that jumped to a different Flotilla and played a mission, would not receive Victory Payout from the completed Flotilla once the timer expired.

So can we now do multiple flotillas in one 3-hour window to get more than one bonus ?

just get rid of the battle pay system/rewards for getting 100/100 and increase the credit payout of missions. the current system discourages me from playing past 5000 points. it also means i lose out on bonuses if my server is slow or dead and can't reach 100/100 and if it reaches 100/100 before i hit 5000 points i can miss out on bonuses. on top of this when it reaches 100/100 i end up standing around wanting to play but unable to without dealing with potential bugs that might or might not be fixed. none of this is fun. just do away with it. 

Archived