Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.4

6 minutes ago, Signs said:

Hey. Instead of making it requiring 100 Murex per instance to get the victory reward, why not make it a higher total Murex of all tenno? This way you don't have to pick which Fortilla to go into to get the victory reward and you can instead just play the game. The worst feeling is joining a Fortilla that looks like it's going to complete but it doesn't so you don't get the victory reward for doing the same thing as everyone else.

AGREED!!! 

Remove that as soon as possible plz!  No one should see how close a Flotilla is to victory from a loading screen, players will overload a busy instance to cheese their way to a victory.

3 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

Can't login ..

Try again in a few minutes. I was able to login after few attempts.

I guess something is just overloaded a bit.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

General Scarlet Spear Changes & Fixes

• We’ve also relaxed conditions for players joining the squad at Ground Assault mission start. Now joining is available either before the 'Deploy an Oplink' stage or until 5 minutes expires, whichever is first.
  • Scarlet Spear Tutorial and Tips have been added to Little Duck’s screen in the Flotilla to give players more robust information within the game on how to approach the Operation and to answer common questions players might have! In addition, you can find Tutorial prompts at the stations surrounding the Oplink Deployments.

WOOOOOO.

I'm legitimately excited about this.

I'll have to see how it does in game, but this is definitely a step in the right direction. Hopefully these tutorial systems make it to all game mechanics at some point!