Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.4

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scarlet Spear Scoring Changes & Fixes:
If you have accrued any Scarlet Credits, you will receive an Inbox upon login to grant you a duplicate of that amount. The duplicate amount of Scarlet Credits will be reflective of your total Scarlet Credit score over the entire Operation, regardless of if you spent any already. 

For Example:
If you’ve earned 7,900 Scarlet Credits, you will receive an inbox with 7,900 more. 

So the people who got lucky with their payouts are rich and don't have to do the event while people who never got a single payout just get shafted? Wow DE, thanks for nothing!

Why does it say I am in a different Flotilla when I haven't played SS and instead trying to peacefully do my Sorties? I can't connect with any of my friends, no one in Public matches as well. And SS bugs... Ooohhhh.. don't get me started on them... I did Murex, when I joined it was 69/100, scanned 12 condrixes, and then looked at screen, it's still 69/100. And there are 15 ground teams and 5 space teams. That means it's stuck in 69 for all time. And I am not gonna get my bonus rewards.

Extremely tedious event, more of the same, like Arbitrations but more boring and without rewards with each rotation.
Seeing the recently released content for warframe so tedious, repetitive and not fun, I wonder why they removed "The Law of Retribution" which was so challenging and fun!
That was team work !!!
Not to mention the various weapons nerfs and Warframe Skills and Animations that were fun and after poorly made or meaningless rework were totally embarrassed.
Examples:
1-Volt race animation, the old animation was much better
2-Sinoyd simulator was a lot of fun ... now I don't even know what to say.
3-Ember, wow was great to play with her, extremely fun! now ... Just another Generic Warframe!
4-Itizal First Skill does not work ... tell me, more for what cause, reason or circumstance ???? It doesn't make sense, really.
these are just some examples, I will not continue because I do not want to leave the tenno community depressed.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb -Truthahn-:

Well...I just got ~39k credits. That means I can buy the rest of the stuff but why does it not count to the 50k score we need for the tier 3 emblem? do I still have to get ~11k more credits just to get my emblem?

this

2 minutes ago, Ultraaaaaaa said:

So the people who got lucky with their payouts are rich and don't have to do the event while people who never got a single payout just get shafted? Wow DE, thanks for nothing!

I think it's a bribe to quiet people. And you are right.

Archived