Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.4

Getting better, but when will the other higher Arcanes be added into the shop? This isn't as painfully competitive as Eidolon hunting, so some players will have a better shot in getting Arcanes here soon.

• Like 2

i just want to now 1 thing why is the update 29500mb(29gb) -_- i didnt just instal the game i was just in game after i did see the update then i leave then i see that big update

Edited by sneakghost1

Still sticking to the whole Victory bonus system that punishes those that joined a flotilla with few players instead of just upping the credits earned in mission? Yeah no still not touching this. Balancing the prices around the bonus that some may not get because of bad luck despite putting in the effort is so ass-backwards, but that's par for the course lately so no surprise there. 

That said thanks community managers, most of us know it has nothing to do with you but man so many of us are let down by the devs' decisions on this event.

• Like 10

Someone got scarlet loans for the event. But they never went to him. Now showing off in the chat. Thank you very much for giving awards to those who did not deserve it.

15 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

Hey how about giving the Condrix 1hp so everyone can one shot it at any level and everyone is happy  and lovey dovey and nobody complains a BOSS iS t0O hArD t0 K1lL:

Do you actually think it was ever hard to kill? 
No one's complaining that it's too hard (because it was never actually hard), just that it takes too long after a certain point.

• Like 8

I see no fixes towards having to stay on the same flotilla for over 1 hour after reaching 100/100 murex if you want the bonus credits. Oh well... One step at a time, I suppose...

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lowered the Health scaling for the Condrix in the Ground Assault mission. Players should notice that the Condrix feels easier across the scaling levels with its max Health leveling out around the 10th Condrix mark. 

This really wasn't necessary. You guys really need to hold your ground sometimes and not cave to the senseless whinging. 

• Like 3

https://gyazo.com/acf5269da02887f67291570f0159ee19

This shows that the pause AI still makes stealth damage, is it perhaps possible to have the enemies CC-ed instead of pausing the AI completly? Or spawning enemies that are already aware?

Most tests just require the enemies to stand still

Edited by MathyAdaptationX
okay, now it's the right link
11 minutes ago, Ikyr0 said:

This really wasn't necessary. You guys really need to hold your ground sometimes and not cave to the senseless whinging. 

Agreed, it wasn't that difficult!

Thank you DE for putting the Arsenal back in the menu selection!

Edited by DUN_DUNNA
8 minutes ago, Redfeather75 said:

Eu acho que é um suborno para aquietar as pessoas. E você está certo.

And what I'm talking about, [Operation: Lance Scarlet] and such a disappointment that they had to put these absurd numbers of points gain 50,000 to keep the tenno cattle going on, and worst of all if this operation was fun no one would worry about counting their credits, but how tedious and unprofitable it is to earn those credits and it's a real torture! I'm out!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Necrilem said:

Had around 27k scarlet credits before hotfix. Got 13.430 scarlet credits in the inbox after hotfix. Shouldn't i have gotten another 27k?

I also did not receive the correct amount. Although I didnt get the full amount it was only 6k off

• Like 2

please, remove the need to have 100/100 Murex to have the bonus, it is only a question of luck

does enough player will choose the same instance as me ?

topic about it https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1178928-scarlet-spear-bonus-system-is-frustrating

The fact that our score is link to 1 instance is also a big issue

If me and a friend play in to different instance, but we want to play together : one of us have to loose his points to join the other. 

And a last issue : why would i have less bonus reward if i play both in railjack and on the earth, than if i play only on one of them ? 

why it is the max of the 2, and not the sum of the 2 ?

• Like 1