Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.4

[DE]Megan

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Autumnatopoeia:

Do you actually think it was ever hard to kill? 
No one's complaining that it's too hard (because it was never actually hard), just that it takes too long after a certain point.

The fact that u say the time to kill the condrix increases shows me you don't know how to kill him,or at least not using the right setup,coz u can one shot him at any level if you know what you are doing.

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scarlet Spear Tutorial and Tips have been added to Little Duck’s screen in the Flotilla to give players more robust information within the game on how to approach the Operation and to answer common questions players might have! In addition, you can find Tutorial prompts at the stations surrounding the Oplink Deployments.

No. Don't give players an option to miss the tutorial button and whine later. Make Little Duck explain how this works, or force into one of those god-awful tutorial things from the Codex.

I had 42420 earned scarlet credits but received only my op-score of 30075 as a result of the update script.

2734-mail.png2734-scred.png

72495 - 300075 = 42420 ergo my earned credits has not been doubled, making the OP misleading/inaccurate. I guess I didn't get Operation Score credit for some of my earnings due to some bug or other, but you just used that value?

Thanks for the fixes and nice work! 

Is there going to be more Operations like Scarlet Spear on other Planets in Sol System? 
Cause I would really like to get more of those hologram projectors to create a diorama of Sol. 

Thanks, but um, you forgot to lower the cost of everything again. It's okay I forget stuff too. 

But it's really important to keep people playing the game, that you don't force people to put in full-time shifts to earn rewards. 

Let's try Yoda Voice: Have players you must, make not grind, have not grind, players have you. 

14 minutes ago, sneakghost1 said:

i just want to now 1 thing why is the update 29500mb(29gb) -_- i didnt just instal the game i was just in game after i did see the update then i leave then i see that big update

My update was less than 5 meg.

thanks

pls fix

1. visual bugs / its is a bugs that client not showing any progression (scarlet spear) 

2. objective point indicator stay in ( disruption / mobile defense / mission that have multiple objective ) event after u finish the objective and extract was show

3. make vazarin dash can heal the ground link.

4. balance the ss, like ground mission should be easier cuz space time should have many ground team to progress

1 минуту назад, TheLexiConArtist сказал:

У меня было  42420 заработанных алых кредитов,  но я получил только свой оп-рейтинг  30075  в результате обновления скрипта.

2734-mail.png2734-scred.png

72495 - 300075 = 42420,  следовательно, мои заработанные кредиты не были удвоены, что делает ОП вводящим в заблуждение / неточным. Я полагаю, что я не получил балл за операционный балл за часть своего заработка из-за какой-то ошибки или другого, но вы просто использовали это значение?

I generally received a message, but the loans were not credited.

Just now, TheLexiConArtist said:

I had 42420 earned scarlet credits but received only my op-score of 30075 as a result of the update script.

72495 - 300075 = 42420 ergo my earned credits has not been doubled, making the OP misleading/inaccurate. I guess I didn't get Operation Score credit for some of my earnings due to some bug or other, but you just used that value?

same here (total earned before hotfix was about 51k, got 39k in my inbox). i think  the last murex wave wasn't counted because the databases didn't have time to consolidate the results or something.

For further clarification on the Scarlet Credit compensation Inbox:

Due to the previous errors in scoring, some players have received more Scarlet Credits they were actually intended to based on their Event Score.  The compensation Inbox that was distributed is based on your Event Score (see your Profile Stats or the event information on Navigation). Players that benefited from this error will not have the excess Scarlet Credits taken away, it just isn't included in the compensation amount.

If you did not receive the amount shown in your Profile Stats please let us know with screenshots.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Autumnatopoeia:

Do you actually think it was ever hard to kill? 
No one's complaining that it's too hard (because it was never actually hard), just that it takes too long after a certain point.

Not really with a proper setup. We do them as Chroma (Condrix), Volt (Shield + Speed Buff), Mesa (to kill all the adds) & Limbo to make the last section a coffee break. On average, we need 25-26 minutes for 17 waves. However, the longest time we wait, since Tenno use 56k modems to upload the kill codes. The actual killing takes less time than that.

The biggest annoyance right now is the 100/100 Murex thing for the bonus. It encourages griefing instead of actually playing and helping out on the instance that would need help.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.4

Scarlet Spear Scoring Changes & Fixes:
If you have accrued any Scarlet Credits, you will receive an Inbox upon login to grant you a duplicate of that amount. The duplicate amount of Scarlet Credits will be reflective of your total Scarlet Credit score over the entire Operation, regardless of if you spent any already. 

For Example:
If you’ve earned 7,900 Scarlet Credits, you will receive an inbox with 7,900 more.

Credits collected today before the patch were not doubled.

Yesterday I collected, say, 1000 credits.
Today run got 2000.
When I returned to my Orbiter (before patch) Nav panel was still only 1000 SS score. I jumped back to a flotilla, there Little Duck's shop was showing 3000 creds correctly, so fine.
After the patch I got email from LD for "1000" credits. (?)
Flotilla shop check now has 4000, so yesterday+"bonus excluding today"+today.

Didnt receive the right amount of credits owned.

Store prices are still downright abusive for players that cant play more than one hour per day or that dont have meta frames to get into a squad.

100 murex limits and time gates are still retarded.

Keeping the bonus credits instead of just increasing the rewards is just idiotic.

Ground team rewards is still ridiculous. If you cant stay for the 17 waves, you might as well not even play the event.

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

For further clarification on the Scarlet Credit compensation Inbox:

Due to the previous errors in scoring, some players have received more Scarlet Credits they were actually intended to based on their Event Score.  The compensation Inbox that was distributed is based on your Event Score (see your Profile Stats or the event information on Navigation). Players that benefited from this error will not have the excess Scarlet Credits taken away, it just isn't included in the compensation amount.

If you did not receive the amount shown in your Profile Stats please let us know with screenshots.

Have you considered that the opposite may be the case (receiving less Event Score than missions + bonuses should have granted)? Given the myriad of bugs I think both are equally likely - I definitely had several Murex waves give no credit bonuses or the incorrect 2k, so I definitely earned my inventory legitimately and more besides!

I only received 7085 SC when have over 15,300 SC and my score on the board does not show my actual points cause i had points during the first few hours of launch that where not counted.

also maybe make it so i dont constantly have a "network not responding" message popup all the time cause i know for a fact my internet is working great.

Archived