Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear - list of bugs

---RV---Maniac

Listing of bugs with descriptions and images (if found)
- Players missing their heads for the entire mission in the murex raid

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=389&height=511

- The npc's in the flotilla losing the inside of their head (nightmare fuel below)  seems fixed.
- Flotilla chat disapearing 

Spoiler

flotilla_chat_is_gone.png?width=808&height=512

- Did all missions with the same squad at the top of the leaderboard, didn't get any points in the last mission. Still happening after hotfix 27.3.6

Spoiler

diferent_points_for_squad_members.png?width=920&height=459

- Entire squad crashing and being sent to diferent flotillas. (No screenshot of that). Fixed
- Satelite in the railjack section not spawning. No prompt or objective appeared for anyone.

Spoiler

unknown.png (965×1337)

- Geting same operation emblem twice. This is also tied with not getting the ground emblem rank 3 and getting a ground emblem rank 2 twice instead of a rank 2 and a rank 3. 

Spoiler

unknown.png

- Black screens, happen a lot with laggy host in railjack. Whenever you leave the ship, enter the murex or use omni-tool

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=909&height=511

-  Murex going over 100

Spoiler

878e4e22cd93a4a0e48d8c02574650f9.png

- In the relay, diferent players in the same group can see the murex countdown diferently. Ex: someone seeing the murex at 60/100 while someone else sees at 50/100.

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=920&height=462

same squad.

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=920&height=359

- Flottila not restarting after the countdown is up.  
- When selecting a relay server, the number given to you for murex done out of 100, rarely matches the actual number when you actually join the relay server.
- When often joining a relay server that still has murex to complete, you will get a flotilla that has no murex remaining.

- Some flotillas have an excessive amount of people. Flotila below has 34 squads in total and seems like about 50 players in the relay itself. 
Last 4 seem fixed.

Bugs after Operation: Scarlet Spear: Titania Prime 27.3.6 hotfix
Some of the older bugs might be still happening, these are just brand new bugs still persisting that we have confirmed. 
- 3 A oplinks (seems to be new)

Spoiler

- points still not counting for some teamates. If this is due to some afk timer, please remove them, the missions are literally mobile defenses designed to have you stay in one place. It is incredibly frustrating and happens frequently.

Spoiler

points_still_not_counting.png?width=534&height=512

- A Grineer Galleon spawned phased into the Murex completely blocking the path to the OpLink drop site. Passing through the outside of the Galleon to the inside got us stuck inside, having to Omni teleport back to the RJ. I was able to Nova portal the squad past a narrow stretch of corridor that wasn't blocked by the ship. These are the best 2 screenshots I have of the bug. I did record videos but I'm not sure what'd be the best way to share those. I'm not sure what caused this or how to recreate the bug but we were having UI issues prior to this mission. (No Murex progress, no OpLink progress, Murex progress stuck, OpLink progress stuck)

Spoiler

20200329212406_1.jpg?width=906&height=510

Spoiler

20200329212437_1.jpg?width=906&height=510

Crewship outside of the flotilla relay.

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=917&height=507

Scratched out bugs that seem fixed

Edited by ---RV---Maniac
  • Like 27

- Some Oplinks don't show in UI has applied. fixed
- door closed as the player exited operator mode and got him stuck. /unstuck didnt move him out of it either. Had to recall to railjack.

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=908&height=511

- Members of the same squad sometimes not geting points from a mission continues. This is critical for me, as it happens regularly and it is demoralizing, causing people to stop doing the event all together.

Spoiler

Final_leaderboard.jpg?width=908&height=511

- Gear disapearing in ground mission.

Spoiler

Screenshot_273.png?width=818&height=511

- Nekros related bug. Ally manta spawning inteference Voms. Ally manta stayed with the squad after loading screens.

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=908&height=511

- Some people have complained that they have not been geting their operation credits added to their profile score.
- Condrixes spawn on simulacrum do not open their weak point.

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=919&height=388

Edited by ---RV---Maniac

Here is another bug

- not getting the Scarlet Spear III Condrix Emblem when earned 5000+ points and literally and the top of the leader board and instead being given the Scarlet Spear II Condrix Emblem (which I already have)

Bugs post Operation: Scarlet Spear: Titania Prime 27.3.6 hotfix
- 3 A oplinks (seems to be new)

Spoiler

- points still not counting for some teamates. If this is due to some afk timer, please remove them, the missions are literally mobile defenses designed to have you stay in one place. It is incredibly frustrating and happens frequently.

Spoiler

points_still_not_counting.png?width=534&height=512

- A Grineer Galleon spawned phased into the Murex completely blocking the path to the OpLink drop site. Passing through the outside of the Galleon to the inside got us stuck inside, having to Omni teleport back to the RJ. I was able to Nova portal the squad past a narrow stretch of corridor that wasn't blocked by the ship. These are the best 2 screenshots I have of the bug. I did record videos but I'm not sure what'd be the best way to share those. I'm not sure what caused this or how to recreate the bug but we were having UI issues prior to this mission. (No Murex progress, no OpLink progress, Murex progress stuck, OpLink progress stuck)

Spoiler

20200329212406_1.jpg?width=906&height=510

Spoiler

20200329212437_1.jpg?width=906&height=510

Crewship outside of the flotilla relay.

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=917&height=507

Edited by ---RV---Maniac