Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Bug

THE_ZEEK

Question

I just rolled a new Hind riven via my arsenal > weapon > mods

It was a decent roll..

pXmAW4F.jpg

So i go back to my arsenal, and there seem to have occured an error while going back.

I was bugged as i returned to my arsenal, My harrow still at the station, but i was free floating without body through the orbiter..

When i restarted, all mods were taken off my weapon and when putting the mods back on this is what occured:

Snx9Mr4.jpg

Now on my EQUIPPED riven i have different stats than i have rolled.

In my Mod station, the stats are still the same, but on my weapon the stats are bugged

4 answers to this question

While not a bug, it definitely can be quite confusing at its current state.

You see, Rivens for weapons that has multiple variants have different riven disposition specific to each variant. But by default, in mod station, all rivens display the stats for the base weapon disposition. What you saw in the Arsenal > Weapon > Mods is the 5/5 disposition stats for the regular Hind, while the latter is the 3/5 disposition stat for the Kuva Hind variant. 

Edited by --DSP--Snap47

12 hours ago, --DSP--Snap47 said:

While not a bug, it definitely can be quite confusing at its current state.

You see, Rivens for weapons that has multiple variants have different riven disposition specific to each variant. But by default, in mod station, all rivens display the stats for the base weapon disposition. What you saw in the Arsenal > Weapon > Mods is the 5/5 disposition stats for the regular Hind, while the latter is the 3/5 disposition stat for the Kuva Hind variant. 

Thanks for that.. learned something new today