Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If a PC Tenno swaps to Switch without an account migration, what advice do you have for them?

magicianviktor

Question

Hey there! I'm currently wanting to play Warframe on my Switch--- it's easier for me to get to and et cetera. 

I missed the migration window because I didn't own a Switch then. What tips do you all have for someone who will be starting over?

Edited by EmperorWrit
Content error

5 answers to this question

9 hours ago, EmperorWrit said:

What tips do you all have for someone who will be starting over?

A second new account is a lot easier to grind up than your first account, IMO, because you already know how the game works.  You know more optimal ways to farm the things you need.  And you know going in what you like and what is powerful.  My main advice is to just apply all of that knowledge the best that you can.

Get Nekros early.

Rank up syndicates ASAP.

Run a lot of spy missions for the good mods that drop from them.

Prioritize prime stuff that is scheduled for the vault the soonest (release order).

I'm sure others have lots more suggestions.

On 2020-03-27 at 11:18 AM, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

A second new account is a lot easier to grind up than your first account, IMO, because you already know how the game works.  You know more optimal ways to farm the things you need.  And you know going in what you like and what is powerful.  My main advice is to just apply all of that knowledge the best that you can.

Get Nekros early.

Rank up syndicates ASAP.

Run a lot of spy missions for the good mods that drop from them.

Prioritize prime stuff that is scheduled for the vault the soonest (release order).

I'm sure others have lots more suggestions.

Thank you!! These are amazing suggestions. I suppose I'm just super nervous about it.