Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Split Flights Is Useless

8faiNt

You cant use it on Bramma and Crossbows. There's no point using it on daikyu or any other bows that cannot afford missing shots with the added -accuracy.

Dont buy and waste your ducats/credits on this mod.

Edited by 8faiNt
  • Like 2

i disagree i tried it on cernos prime and mutalist cernos and it makes them in to beasts when you spam shoot. but that said they should increase the duration a few seconds. (also mutalist cernos gas clouds reprocs the buff)

• Like 2

Is a beast on Rakta Cernos 😉

EDIT: As for other bows,i only have the Paris Prime atm,is not as good there,but that may be just from the better handling from the Rakta Cernos...and is easier to keep the buff up with a higher rof too,you can use fire rate mods,but you save a mod slot if you use Rakta Cernos.

Edited by DarthIronclad

3 minutes ago, LascarCapable said:

Is it usable on Mutalist Cernos ? There might be a niche.

It is usable on Mutalist Cernos like @Oggyswe said. It is also quite good on cernos prime.

I will admit that I rushed this thread but I dont like that you cant use this mod on crossbows. Timer is also a bit short.

• Like 2

mod says "BOW"...
you type into search bar "BOW"
Bramma is first choice....
Bramma cant equip...

So.... misrepresentation? False advertising?
I am pretty sure that if this was sold for real money this would be illegal given the mod description.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Oggyswe said:

also mutalist cernos gas clouds reprocs the buff

I'm not gonna get too attached to this benefit, as it might be unintentional and could be removed later. The Mod states "On Hit", and you aren't really hitting targets when the poofs are doing all the work. I'd be sad to see this go, but SF is for spamming anyway so it wouldn't be a big deal.

Guaranteed to see at least 5 sob threads about it though if this does get removed. "This mOd was all redy trash and u removd the one thing that made it good I I am so done slap in the face incompatent leaving forever now!!!"

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LascarCapable said:

Is it usable on Mutalist Cernos ? There might be a niche.

the active time the buff remains up makes it not that useful in many missions as the uptime is not consistent, it would be better if it drops down a stack per time rather than lose all stacks at once.

This is a must have mod for Rakta Cernos, Paris Prime, and Dread. It makes these weapons top tier. Nothing should be changed about the mod. It allows for long range sniping and up close-medium distance increased DPS. It is everything these bows have been lacking to make them top tier weapons.

14 hours ago, 8faiNt said:

I dont think you know what you're talking about.

It is an on hit mod, which means the first shot still has accuracy, and is even better than Split Chamber for sniping since you don't have to worry about multishot arrows projecting outwards... missing targets at a distance.

2 second duration allows you to keep sniping at a distance, while getting more DPS up close.

5 hours ago, Aliothale said:

It is an on hit mod, which means the first shot still has accuracy, and is even better than Split Chamber for sniping since you don't have to worry about multishot arrows projecting outwards... missing targets at a distance.

2 second duration allows you to keep sniping at a distance, while getting more DPS up close.

You do know that it's a replacement for Rifle Multishot mod, right? It's not like your first hit has multishot. You indeed dont know what you are talking about. Not gonna even bother replying to the other thread for you.

• Like 1