Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming Khora and Harrow.

(PSN)northern_rebal

Question

I started farming Harrow since I have 643 chassis blueprints (only a slight exaggeration) and can't  get the last two blueprints.  So I switched to Khora and had better luck and I only need 1 last part. Only needed that 1 part for the last dozen Onslaughts.

If anyone needs me, I'll  be grinding away.

Maybe I'll  look for another frame that I can't  complete ...

5 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, (PS4)northern_rebal said:

I started farming Harrow since I have 643 chassis blueprints (only a slight exaggeration) and can't  get the last two blueprints.  So I switched to Khora and had better luck and I only need 1 last part. Only needed that 1 part for the last dozen Onslaughts.

there is a little app for your phone called waframe lootR

it will show you where the best dropchance is for each part you need.

Khora is just a bust on farming.. get yerself a good saryn and melee weapon and you should be fine in SO (you should be able to solo this for 8 rounds)

Harrow, defection on saturn, neptune or phobos for the systems and

the neuroptics can be found on the spy on the kuva fortress in rotation C (ivara / loki FTW)

I was running so/eso for focus and got all Khora parts quite easily. And there are many other players running so/eso.

But you need Defection rotation B/C for Harrow. And B has only 2% chance. Please just buy it from market. 

There was only 1 warframe which I was farming from rotation C - Octavia. It was like 20runs x 20 minutes. Never again.

Edited by (PS4)shann_cz

6 hours ago, (PS4)northern_rebal said:

Stop. Don't do this to yourself.

Do this instead: farm prime parts, sell for plat on https://warframe.market/. Purchase Khora & Harrow. Admittedly, it's just another form of grind. But it's faster and way less painful than running literally the same mission over and over.

Or just use money. "Free to play" isn't mandatory. At full price for plat Khora costs $17.56. You could wait for a 20 percent off plat sale. Sometimes it's ok to be a whale, or let's say an occasional dolphin.

Another alternative is just forget Khora and any other frame that doesn't have a prime. Only play prime frames. Totally reasonable option. They're far easier to obtain. And you invest so much into a frame. Orokin reactor, exilus unlock, forma after forma. Then you're gonna do that all over when the prime comes out. You could say, I'm just going to do that once.

If I could change one thing about Warframe I'd make it so at least some of the things people want are based on skill, not randomness. For example, to get a certain frame you have to beat a jumping puzzle while in combat. That's a pretty good skill check. I'd tie some rewards to stuff like that. And I'd give the whole reward, end of story. Not a thing that contains a chance for a part of the reward.

I get why there has to be grind. But after a certain point, it stops being fun and starts to feel punitive.

20 hours ago, (PS4)northern_rebal said:

I did onslaught and got to zone 8 4 times today, and ended up with a mess of relics and no Khora

Then what shows up in my inbox 50% off next purchase ... So I got Harrow for $5.60 ...

Ha ha. Nice going. Congrats.