Nightwave catchup system bugged, (recovery acts will stop appearing)

Radu10

Hello yall, I already opened a ticket weeks ago, but I get no answers, I hope this time will be noticed since this nightwaves series will end soon!
So I finished all available nightwaves challenges, but I'm at rank 47 and no new recovered challenges appears. This issue happened 3 weeks in a row and after some investigation I know why it happens at a specific condition 100% at the time.
The bug occurs when a recovered act is the same as one of the current weekly acts, it seems those 2 equal acts will share the same act progress counter and they both appears on the mobile warframe application marked as completed even if the recovered appeared lately and no real progress were made.
On PC nightwave screen the recovered act doesn't even show up, 'cause "completed" recovered acts disappears after rebooting the game.
So the fix needed consist of let recovered acts that are same as current weekly ones have a unique act progress counter (the progression bar).
Below I uploaded screenshots of the issue reoccured on last 3 weeks.

Here they not show up:

No more recovered nightwaves BUG

But i can see them on the app:

tfM6vNo.png

After the weekly resetted, I can finally see it in-game:

Z55IN1Q.png

Again the recovered was the same as one of the weekly and it only appears on the app (it happened 2 weeks in a row after some recovered acts were completed):
LsPRK7o.pngc2jVcwX.png

It's been over a week, so I'm gonna bump this

EDIT: whoever noticed that no new recovered appeared after a while, please just comment below; It's the only way to make DE see this, thanks!

On 2020-04-04 at 2:37 PM, Radu10 said:

EDIT: whoever noticed that no new recovered appeared after a while, please just comment below; It's the only way to make DE see this, thanks!

Even if they see it, no guarantee they'll fix it, they have so much stuff on their hands, so many long standing bugs. I wouldn't get my hopes high, if I were in your place.

2 hours ago, Nehra96 said:

Even if they see it, no guarantee they'll fix it, they have so much stuff on their hands, so many long standing bugs. I wouldn't get my hopes high, if I were in your place.

Yeah I know the empyrean situation; but I also know there are 2 types of bugs: ones that need to be first investigated or replicated and then solved.
bugs that can probably be fixable in a hour or less 'cause they're very straight forward, this is one of them.

Thanks, I will not get hopes high, just wait I guess.

Le 04/04/2020 à 05:07, Radu10 a dit :

I am having the exact same issue. This is making returning to the game frustrating as hell!

Archived