Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Split Flights can't be used with Split Chamber

Zahnny

So I got the mod, I can forgive it for not working on the Lenz, Artemis Bow and Bramma even though I dislike it.

What I cannot however forgive, is that you cannot use Split Flights on the same mod setup as Split Chamber.

In my opinion, the potential to be better than Split Chamber is there, however I don't think I'd choose Split Flights unless it recieves some kind of buff.

Most bows are quite slow without a fire rate mod meaning you aren't firing off multiple arrows within 4 seconds like you're Hawkeye unless you've flooded your build with fire rate.

The 4s are also too low of a duration in my opinion.

I have two potential fixes for the Mod to make it desirable.

Buff the Buff duration to maybe 8s, or have the mod grant you increased fire rate.

• Like 4

Bows are currently underpowered compared to a lot of weapons. Also they are very tiring as weapons because you have to focus a lot to aim and position yourself so you use the native punch through. I was hoping split-flight would be the mod that would buff bows, unfortunately in it's current state, rather than a buff, it is an alternative to split chamber. It goes like this : Do you want to aim your bow using split chamber ( the reason why most bow users play them), or do you want to have a shotgun that shoots piercing arrows ( split- flight alternative) ?

EDIT : Also, for a shotgun-style oriented bow mod, the - accuracy is too high to be a reasonable choice, it should be lowered. At the range that split-flight efficiently performs, i find it smarter to use a melee weapon.

Also, i agree to the op suggestion, the duration should be increased to at least 4-6 seconds for reasonable use.

Edited by urgeN11