Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.5

[DE]Megan

The potential fix for OpLink UI in Murex missions that causes scoring issues has about as much potential as I did when I was younger.

That's almost none, in case you were wondering.  1/4 would be a terrible batting average, and would probably see you designated for assignment.

2 hours ago, MK_33 said:

I noticed now when I use Titania's Razorwing Melee, it doesnt auto lock on to enemies anymore, like how archwing melee used to be, which makes it really awkward hitting things. Was this an intended change brought in with adding blink to the razorwing mode? 

hope recover the auto lock mode, and ground melee too, its too hard to do high speed melee, i need to adjust direction again and again, it too tired

This is not about Scarlet Spear but about something else in the game. I am glad for once that DE has removed the self damaging of weapons because my acceltra was killing me a lot. Especially when I was bullet jumping while shooting enemies on my way down. Anyways, the new blocking system doesn't seem like a solution either. It seems you can hardly shoot now for those guns when in close proximity with an enemy. When I was shooting an enemy directly in front of me in a narrow space with my Shedu, it was like 1 shot, block, 1 shot, block continuously. Please fix this!

5 hours ago, HammerremmaH said:

The potential fix for OpLink UI in Murex missions that causes scoring issues has about as much potential as I did when I was younger.

That's almost none, in case you were wondering.  1/4 would be a terrible batting average, and would probably see you designated for assignment.

On the bright side, Scarlet Spear has motivated me to get my collection of common and uncommon warframe arcanes finished... by buying them off of Warframe.market instead of grinding them out as (overall) the majority of these arcanes are not worth the grind Scarlet Spear is asking.

3 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

Entering a Flotilla with example 59/100 Murex somehow always ends up empty and at 0/100. Meaning it connects to the wrong flotilla. Every time.

It was full before you click and it moved you to the other one. The list of relays constantly changing "in the background". The question is what's the point of this list if it's not updating in real time?

Overall, except for the Mesa glitch I experience occasionally, this is a pretty good event. the only problem other than the mesa issue i have seen is:

#1. The glass guy has not shown up once, we had to leave or be stuck.

#2. The timer i do not like, when I'm in the mood to play, i want to play, not wait on a timer.

The good i see, Thank you, for not requiring being in the veil on railjack to play. I don't like the play style of it so never really played it much. Thank you for allowing me to play my game and still do this event

On 2020-03-27 at 5:42 PM, Zecthus said:

It was allegedly fixed, but that's not the case at all. I was doing murex runs today and people in my Flotilla weren't getting the points that the teams on the ground were sending. There were 9 murex teams and 21 ground teams and yet we were all without kill codes, which was locking our progression. At the end my group passed the 5k points mark but the Flotilla didn't reach the 100/100 murex, which means we didn't get any payout for that. This event is unplayable right now because of the stupid amount of bugs regarding reward. What's the point of staying 20~30min in a mission if we won't get anything? 

Fair enough. I haven't had a chance to try it again since that hotfix was posted. It's a major bummer that it's still buggy

I'm sure this has been mentioned already in here, but I don't have time to search through 11 pages right now...

but im STILL getting bugged rewards from the RJ side of Scarlet Spear. I finished 3 full runs of the RJ mission and left my flotilla with a Rank 3 space emblem above my head. But then checked my email to see I only got the Rank 1 emblem and 5665 credits... 

This is SUPPOSED to have been fixed, and indeed on the ground side it has. But this is now yet another frustration... How many more times do I have to deal with being cheated out of rewards I earned? how many more times do I allow all my effort to be wasted by this game?

Thank you for the Hotfix!

There are still some bugs left to be fixed please.

When the Murex were driven away all of them 100/100 then everyone after the mission they recieve the Bonus reward of 2x Credits, but the problem is, that some relays-Flotillas take a lot of time to be updated I mean in the leaderboard. In my case when I finished my first mission on Ground I had like 1800 points instead of 2295 because it was updating slowly. I played another mission few rounds and Murix hit 100/100 got another 650 Credit in totall more than 3k. When I finished mission I got the bonus of 4810 cause in that time the leaderboard was 2405 and still updating all the time going higher and higher till I reached the 3k+ points on leaderboard, but the Bonus-Reward was based on Unupdated-Leaderboard which is the big problem at the moment.

Yesterday I got only a Rank III Emblem without any Bonus-Credit on it.

3 hours ago, Banatine said:

How many more times do I have to deal with being cheated out of rewards I earned? how many more times do I allow all my effort to be wasted by this game?

As many times as it takes for you to understand that you're doing unpaid QA work for DE.

For the love of god remove stagger from operators or fix the "recovery" animation, since it's just dose not function in any way.

Scarlet spear is fine (When it's works) but the rewards are very lack-lasting, please update it with some additional, useful, variate like - kuva, maybe kuva and some more kuva, but if serious just absurdly expensive cosmetics will do. 

There's just no reason to  play in SS after you bought weapons and new simulacrum. 

14 hours ago, Dippy_Daredevil said:

This is not about Scarlet Spear but about something else in the game. I am glad for once that DE has removed the self damaging of weapons because my acceltra was killing me a lot. Especially when I was bullet jumping while shooting enemies on my way down. Anyways, the new blocking system doesn't seem like a solution either. It seems you can hardly shoot now for those guns when in close proximity with an enemy. When I was shooting an enemy directly in front of me in a narrow space with my Shedu, it was like 1 shot, block, 1 shot, block continuously. Please fix this!

This is smart. Using an explosion weapon in a narrow corridor to hit the enemy right in front of your face and then complaining about the fact it explodes into your face and has some uncomfy effects... So you want them to fix stupid? I have a bad news for you. Stupid cannot be fixed.

I think removing self damage was a bad move at the first place. I could swear it won't be enough, and here we go again... Some small sense of reality is always good, no matter it is an arcade shooter...

no ones going to want to do ground missions if spaces pay out is just better.

2 hours ago, spicyframe420 said:

For the love of god remove stagger from operators or fix the "recovery" animation, since it's just dose not function in any way.

Scarlet spear is fine (When it's works) but the rewards are very lack-lasting, please update it with some additional, useful, variate like - kuva, maybe kuva and some more kuva, but if serious just absurdly expensive cosmetics will do. 

There's just no reason to  play in SS after you bought weapons and new simulacrum. 

how are you not drowning in kuva? so many things give you kuva you don't need more kuva. 

Archived