Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.5

On 2020-03-25 at 10:41 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Now, Victory Payout is calculated by your Best Higher Total Score between Ground or Space multiplied by 2 (capped at 10,000).

This system often leads to the flotilla bogging down, especially if there happens to be "too many" Murex teams. Since the amount of players per flotilla is locked, the distribution of players between space and ground will determine how effectively kill codes are produced and received. Once the flotilla is full, the distribution will be "locked in", since it is detrimental for players to switch (mission type and/or flotilla). In the case that there are too few ground squads, Murex teams will often sit for many minutes simply waiting for kill codes. This slows progress for all space teams, occasionally by quite a large factor (2X-4X longer), and sort of destroys the missions (which are not supposed to be sitting in an alien ship mostly waiting for something to happen). This is due to the current system where players only get their higher score from either ground or space, which leads to no-one switching from ground to space (or space to ground) since doing so would in practical terms destroy their current progress.

In other words: a team that has gathered 2500 points in space and moves to ground missions in order to help everyone in the flotilla and does another 2500 points in their ground part will now forfeit half their points and half their bonus. In a co-op game, that is one hefty price to pay for doing the right thing and helping others. If they instead stay in space, mostly waiting for kill codes that take ages to arrive, they will actually benefit more even if they can't get the max 5000 points together.

This split system where players and teams have to weigh doing one or the other is not beneficial to the game, to the event or to the participating players. It also seems arbitrary and strange, though there probably are some reasons.  And it is beyond the players' control, any player or team going into a flotilla basically has to select between "space" or "ground" at the start (or lose standing/points when switching), and at that point they don't have a clue what other incoming teams will do.

In order for the kill codes to flow effortlessly and everybody enjoying themselves (once all the bugs gets ironed out) there has to be an approx double or triple amount of ground teams vs space teams. A simple and logical solution to achieve this would be to allow players to sum their ground and space missions scores, which would allow both players and teams to switch to space or to ground missions when so needed by the flotilla, fostering Tenno spirit and helping others (rather than currently being locked into one or the other and suffering long waiting times and even risking timing out the alert). Please.

Edited by Graavarg
  • Like 6

RlP5fGd.jpg

Got one shot by an Ambulas and then Wukong's passive triggered. And my warframe has been stuck like this for the entire mission. No, /unstuck does not help.

lXMbSXy.jpg

I had fall back to Operator Mode for the rest of the mission. Even then I noticed I could not interact with certain things. Like reviving companions and team mates. Makes me feel bad like I'm just there standing over them while they bleed to death. And this happened. For no reason I transferred out and immediately was frozen, on fire, and floating mid-air.

The whole game just felt so much broken since Scarlet Spear. Last night, I was farming murmurs and couldn't stab thralls. I could only do that if I switch to Solo mode.

DE's asking players would you like

Space team:

• More Relics
  • Railjack Intrinsics
  • nearly nonstop Shedu farm 
  • A mission that's completed by pressing 4 and 2 as Limbo.
  • More event credits

vs

Ground Team

• Even less event credit
  • in a way harder Harder mission

Maybe "The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes. Helping space crews"

• Like 7

With all the things Revised update did right, I still think there are a lot of things that should be reworked or fixed.

MODDING AND ABILITIES SCREEN

I think everyone already talked about this, but I'll just tell what I think: yeah, the old abilities screen was a lot better. We've got some compensation in the abilities on the modding screen, but the thing is, you still have to fly the mouse over all the abilities to check out how one mod affected all the abilities - and I think we should see the changes immediately. Like a little table that shows all the abilities right there, on the modding screen itself. And when you put a mod that changes the stats, you can see everything right from the get-go.

ARSENAL, INVENTORY

Right now it's a great pain in the butt when you literally can't just see what weapons in your arsenal have a potato.

Also, it would be great if we could just access inventory with one button, because it really gets old when you can't just sell trash blueprints from the foundry or mastered weapons from the arsenal. Or just give us the ability to sell stuff from the foundry and arsenal. And why can't we see how much slots do we have in the arsenal itself? That's just too much, man.

MASTERY RANK TEST

When game proposes us to take a test for the mastery rank, it would be great if just under it we had a clickable link to the training mode, so we could just practice the test, until we feel confident enough to try and pass it. And it should be a really big button. Also, it's really, really annoying that we have fail-states in the practice modes. Mastery rank test, where I had to rescue a hostage and kill a lot of guards with just melee just made me tear out my hair in frustration. Figuratively, of course, but still. Why just not make the practice mode infinite, but if the player passes the test, you just show a prompt, if the player wants to leave practice? It would a lot more practical. Just look at Hotline Miami. You're killed dozens of times, but all it takes to reset you is just one press of a button. No awful loading times and screens.

SIMULACRUM

I don't actually use it at all, but I've seen from the videos that there is still no dedicated button just to reset all enemies, so everyone has to waste time to go back to the console and reset them manually. And yeah, it's already year 2020, and we still can't test the modular weapons. Why? I can't just decide if I want this combination from the sheer number, I need to feel it! Please, DE, allow us to build kitguns, zaws and amps in Simulacrum to test them out, I beg you.

As we talk about combinations, we don't have a market mode, where we can just try out everything we want. It could be tied to Simulacrum, actually, and really would improve a lot of things - for example, I want to try out different combinations of cosmetics, but I have to buy everything separately and I don't know if it will look good.

MARKET, CODEX, INSTRUCTIONS

Why we still have this annoying ???? in the Codex for mods? I want to know what every mod does and I will - I'll just have to link it in the chat, and yeah, it will waste my time, so why do we still have it? It does absolutely nothing? And it would be really, really good if you could select the mod and then click on the names of the enemies and modes below, just to check out where should we farm this mod. And drop chance with actual numbers instead of just color - I mean, "Bite" drops from Kubrow really rarely, but I have to go to the Wiki just to realize it's 0,01% drop chance. I need those numbers to realize, should I invest in the grind or not. Also, to have some system to sort mods out would be great - for example, I don't want to see the augments at all, because I just to want to check out mods that are only farmable from the enemies. And can we have the separation of enemies in the Codex? Keep usual ones and the ones from Railjack separate.

FOUNDRY

Talking about clickable, this shoud apply to the foundry to. Sometimes you don't even know where resources that we need come from - and it would be really great if we could click on them and get the information, where or from whom they drop. When I was building Gauss, two of his parts require materials from the Venus, but the third one needs stuff from Cetus. And I really didn't know that and I went to Fortuna just to realize that I had to go to Cetus.

Yeah, you could just say 'read the Wiki!', but come on, everything should be in the game and it should be transparent, so everyone can understand how to get things they want.

FISSURES SCREEN

It would be actually great to see how much parts from the set you have - so there won't be situations, when you need two parts for something, but the screen just shows you that you already own the thing. Just make it like a little window, where under or above every prime part you see information, from what set this part is, how much parts do you have, etc.

MINIMAP REWORK

When will we get a proper minimap rework? At this point it's really annoying that you have to waste so much time to look for things you really want to pick up. I understand that if we get different icons for every resource minimap will get cluttered. But can you at least implement different icons for Syndicate medallions and Ayatan Sculptures? We already have different icons for Cephalon and Somachord fragments. Nothing is more annoying when you understand how much Ayatans you just passed by in some fast mission, because everyone rushes to the exit.

While we're at it, maybe all Warframes should have loot and enemy radat from the get-go? I mean, really, what's the point in having TWO different exilus mods and another companion mod, when we should have had those things in the first place? For example, my friend started playing the game and it's really annoying how much time it takes to get a companion and when you just start the game you still don't have enough endo or warframe capacity to fit radar mods, when you really want to have something more valuable there. It's just old busted mechanic that should have been gone long time ago.

ESSENTIAL MODS REWORK

Cause we already started talking about loot and enemy radars, maybe you should think about a system of essential things for every frame? Or just give us additional cells just for mods, that don't take any capacity. Like, for example, we have three or four additional cells in every frame, where we can install loot and enemy radars, some resistance mods and sprint\parkour mods? Even health\armor maybe? Because everyone already have talked about Serration-like mods being essential in every weapon. Maybe we should get something like this for everything, including Warframes? Just to incentivize further variation in builds and at last have some space for quality of life stuff.

Thank you, I hope you will think about those ideas.

• Like 2

So, when finnaly there will be fixes for the kubrow armor not fit on to the pets? Its been a thing long before event started and still no one care i guess ;(

before:

Spoiler

20200101101521-1.jpg

Now:

Spoiler

20200305231146-1.jpg 

Edited by Ewengrad
Am 27.3.2020 um 19:01 schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed players being redirected to completed Flotillas (100/100) if the Flotilla they tried to enter filled up. Now, you’ll no longer redirect to completed Flotillas, as it will try to pick a Flotilla that best matches the progress of the Flotilla you originally selected. If there is no exact match, you’ll be put into a Flotilla that has less progress than requested, if possible.

This is NOT working, not even the slightest bit. If one of my mates leaves the Flotilla (due to an error or because he simply wants to take a look into his foundry) we'll never see him again.
If we invite him, he ALWAYS ends up in 100/100 flotillas. If he manually joins a flotilla, it never matches the numbers mentioned in the list. They are always completely empty and or at 100/100.

This event is a complete disaster.

• Like 9

I literally JUST realised this bug that's been staring in my face ever since the Railjack was introduced and only NOW i got it confirmed with friends playing.

From my view, every single grineer ship, crew ships, boarding jets, all kinds of fighter pilots, even the minelayer ships. They are all labeled "CORPUS WALKER"

jdLIH27.png

Am I the only person having this issue?

There are still obsolete mods that need buffs. 

Energy Channel

The 7-cost IPS mods like Jagged Edge, Razor shot and Piercing rounds 

Critical Delay / Deceleration and Creeping Bullseye

Also, any news on Corpus liches and Modular Archwing? 

Completed two space runs, 1875 points each. UI froze after returning from the second mission. Had to exit and restart. Couldn't get in the same relay (it wasn't in the list). Joined another relay. Completed another space run, after which the relay got to 100/100 and I got the bonus... for the second relay's run only. The bonus for the first two runs, lost.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, KelkSwiftlan said:

I literally JUST realised this bug that's been staring in my face ever since the Railjack was introduced and only NOW i got it confirmed with friends playing.

From my view, every single grineer ship, crew ships, boarding jets, all kinds of fighter pilots, even the minelayer ships. They are all labeled "CORPUS WALKER"

jdLIH27.png

Am I the only person having this issue?

(in Lotus voice): "Corpus Walkers are heading to your location."

• Like 4

Continuing, persistent problems:

• The infinite hyperspace loading loop still occurs occasionally when a mission ends and the group warps back to the relay.
  • Continuing Zombie Relay problem. When paired with a friend, if we try to enter a flotilla we always get redirected to one with 0/100 progress and no one else in it. Once, we actually got redirected to separate flotillas despite still being in a party together.
  • Unable to get into relays as a group. After experiencing the zombie problem a few times we separated and went to the same flotilla at the same time. We managed to get in, then party up and go about business as usual. So... that needs to be addressed, but the next problem should be considered before you take action.
  • We started traveling to relays separately and then joining up upon arrival due to the problem of going as a group. Problem is, we can't see how much space is left in a relay so it's a crapshoot if we'll both get in. We finally figured out that we kept getting redirected (when grouped) because there was only 1 open spot on the relay we were trying to go to. As a pair we kept getting redirected. When we separated and hit "go" at the same time, for the same relay, she got into the relay while I got redirected, because there was apparently only 1 open spot.
    • Solution: display the population of each flotilla so players will know if they'll be able to get in as a group or not.
  • Continuing issues with not receiving codes on the Murex. It's better than it was, but it still takes longer than expected at times.
    • This might be due to ground teams not producing codes as fast as the space teams can receive them, but that still leaves the space teams at the mercy of the ground teams, all while sentients are pounding on their op-links. I dont know what to tell you here, other than to just disable the whole 'squad link' thing behind the scenes and give space teams codes as soon as they set up, even if you have to make them up.
      • this was a huge concern when squad-link was first brought up: could one team be negatively affected if the other team failed to do their job. We were told No, but it appears to be an undeniable Yes. Right now, Ground teams can produce all the codes they want regardless of whether or not there is a Space team to accept them, but the Space teams can't do squat unless there is a Ground team producing codes.

The following are not necessarily bugs, but they are issues that really make this mode un-fun.

• Not being able to drop the satellite once you pick it up. Whoever thought this was a good idea needs to explain himself. You don't force us to hold the mobile defense datamass: you let us drop it whenever we want to. Same should be true for the satellite. I understand you dont want people dropping the satellite moments before it goes boom so it goes invuln and heals, but disabling the pilot's gun AND not letting the railjack's own shields (which are still a joke, but I digress) protect it is just frustrating. The thing's made of paper and there is no real way to proactively protect it short of just outrunning everything, which not everyone can do.
    • What you should have done is had the satellite store inside the railjack in a cargo hold to protect it from enemy fire. That way it plays more like a standard mission: the pilot has his gun, the gunners have theirs, and if your boat goes boom it's bye-bye satellite anyway. But right now.... right now it's just maddening when Voms are sitting on the engines crippling your speed and fighters are out front happily blasting the satellite because you can't defend it with your own gun.
      • solution: let us drop the d**n satellite whenever we want so we can deal with some of the crap poking holes in our boats.
  • Add matchmaking for parties to Murex raid. I want to be able to matchmake into an existing party while I'm paired with a friend. Right now you can only choose host/join if you're solo.
  • Add host/join matchmaking to Ground runs.
  • Shedu parts drop rate needs increased. I have smashed Clem knows how many Symbalysts and only once has a part dropped (and of course it had to be one I already had).
  • Sentients in general need to be brought closer to the ground. The only weapon you gave us to reliably remove sentient adaptation is a melee weapon, which doesnt do much good when the things I need to hit are all floating above my head, out of melee range. Bring them down. OR, give us a ranged weapon that can remove immunities. Operator doesnt count: they're made of paper too.
  • Stop designing maps that we can fall off of. I can't begin to explain how aggravating it is to be fighting sentients, dodging their blasts, only to roll off an edge, get knocked off, or have melee animations throw me off the edge. This is especially frustrating when frames have abilities that dispel when you fall off, like Nezhas Halo or Limbo's Cataclysm.

FIX YOUR CONTROLLER SETUP!
Right now PC players using controllers cannot perform Drifts or Vector Maneuvers. I've tried. I've spent hours in the free-flight zone messing with every setting I can find and nothing works: controllers are simply incapable of performing these actions. This is a very serious problem given how necessary these functions are right now, as mentioned above about outrunning things trying to blow up the satellite.
Furthermore, controllers are incapable of accessing the Tactical Menu while mounted on the pilot's station or a gun. I will have a more in-depth write-up on these issues later tonight.

EDIT: see topic here regarding controller issues on PC.

Edited by Sentinel-14
added link to post about PC Controller problems.
  • Like 4
vor einer Stunde schrieb Sentinel-14:

Continuing, persistent problems:

• The infinite hyperspace loading loop still occurs occasionally when a mission ends and the group warps back to the relay.
  • Continuing Zombie Relay problem. When paired with a friend, if we try to enter a flotilla we always get redirected to one with 0/100 progress and no one else in it. Once, we actually got redirected to separate flotillas despite still being in a party together.
  • Unable to get into relays as a group. After experiencing the zombie problem a few times we separated and went to the same flotilla at the same time. We managed to get in, then party up and go about business as usual. So... that needs to be addressed, but the next problem should be considered before you take action.
  • We started traveling to relays separately and then joining up upon arrival due to the problem of going as a group. Problem is, we can't see how much space is left in a relay so it's a crapshoot if we'll both get in. We finally figured out that we kept getting redirected (when grouped) because there was only 1 open spot on the relay we were trying to go to. As a pair we kept getting redirected. When we separated and hit "go" at the same time, for the same relay, she got into the relay while I got redirected, because there was apparently only 1 open spot.
    • Solution: display the population of each flotilla so players will know if they'll be able to get in as a group or not.
  • Continuing issues with not receiving codes on the Murex. It's better than it was, but it still takes longer than expected at times.
    • This might be due to ground teams not producing codes as fast as the space teams can receive them, but that still leaves the space teams at the mercy of the ground teams, all while sentients are pounding on their op-links. I dont know what to tell you here, other than to just disable the whole 'squad link' thing behind the scenes and give space teams codes as soon as they set up, even if you have to make them up.
      • this was a huge concern when squad-link was first brought up: could one team be negatively affected if the other team failed to do their job. We were told No, but it appears to be an undeniable Yes. Right now, Ground teams can produce all the codes they want regardless of whether or not there is a Space team to accept them, but the Space teams can't do squat unless there is a Ground team producing codes.

The following are not necessarily bugs, but they are issues that really make this mode un-fun.

• Not being able to drop the satellite once you pick it up. Whoever thought this was a good idea needs to explain himself. You don't force us to hold the mobile defense datamass: you let us drop it whenever we want to. Same should be true for the satellite. I understand you dont want people dropping the satellite moments before it goes boom so it goes invuln and heals, but disabling the pilot's gun AND not letting the railjack's own shields (which are still a joke, but I digress) protect it is just frustrating. The thing's made of paper and there is no real way to proactively protect it short of just outrunning everything, which not everyone can do.
    • What you should have done is had the satellite store inside the railjack in a cargo hold to protect it from enemy fire. That way it plays more like a standard mission: the pilot has his gun, the gunners have theirs, and if your boat goes boom it's bye-bye satellite anyway. But right now.... right now it's just maddening when Voms are sitting on the engines crippling your speed and fighters are out front happily blasting the satellite because you can't defend it with your own gun.
      • solution: let us drop the d**n satellite whenever we want so we can deal with some of the crap poking holes in our boats.
  • Add matchmaking for parties to Murex raid. I want to be able to matchmake into an existing party while I'm paired with a friend. Right now you can only choose host/join if you're solo.
  • Add host/join matchmaking to Ground runs.
  • Shedu parts drop rate needs increased. I have smashed Clem knows how many Symbalysts and only once has a part dropped (and of course it had to be one I already had).
  • Sentients in general need to be brought closer to the ground. The only weapon you gave us to reliably remove sentient adaptation is a melee weapon, which doesnt do much good when the things I need to hit are all floating above my head, out of melee range. Bring them down. OR, give us a ranged weapon that can remove immunities. Operator doesnt count: they're made of paper too.
  • Stop designing maps that we can fall off of. I can't begin to explain how aggravating it is to be fighting sentients, dodging their blasts, only to roll off an edge, get knocked off, or have melee animations throw me off the edge. This is especially frustrating when frames have abilities that dispel when you fall off, like Nezhas Halo or Limbo's Cataclysm.

FIX YOUR CONTROLLER SETUP!
Right now PC players using controllers cannot perform Drifts or Vector Maneuvers. I've tried. I've spent hours in the free-flight zone messing with every setting I can find and nothing works: controllers are simply incapable of performing these actions. This is a very serious problem given how necessary these functions are right now, as mentioned above about outrunning things trying to blow up the satellite.
Furthermore, controllers are incapable of accessing the Tactical Menu while mounted on the pilot's station or a gun. I will have a more in-depth write-up on these issues later tonight.

Id like to help you out with all those issues, the shedu problem , the where do I go with my friend , how can I assure 5000 pts, how to mod railjack for space event and how to flare before picking up the satellite and so on...

Do you have a discord or Teamspeak , where you could invite me temporarily and I would go over all this with you on voice, its simply too much to consider and Im really not in typing mode right now , due to issues of my own.

Do contact me though if you really care to remedy. may even PM me

• Like 1
20 hours ago, hazerddex said:

no ones going to want to do ground missions if spaces pay out is just better.

how are you not drowning in kuva? so many things give you kuva you don't need more kuva. 

Did you ever roller properly to get riven which make playing the game fun ?

I don't buy pre rolled rivens i do the rolling on my own, and the amounts what are given is frankly nothing you run through 100k like there's no tomorrow, there's no such thing as "ENOUGH KUVA"

I do want kuva 2x drop booster just kuva alone for dumb expensive, 100, 200, 300 plat what ever and ofc it should work with smeeta / resource booster. 

I think by now a lot people played the event and most of the veterans (and sure others) dont care anymore about it. They got the 2 new weapons which they just use to level and nothing else - im one of them.

Srs to say that the whole event, as it is right now, is over the top grindy. Its not fun to do the same mission over and over again which you can do with some frames and weapons solo - about "team up with others"~

So what can i say so far from it:

Weapons:

Basmu

Its not good. with a firerate of 12, giving it only a mag of 21 and a way to short and low damage alt. fire...srsly, what were DE thinking? If it would have a firerate of 7-9, i could see working with this low magsize but 12 to 21?

Ceti Lacera

Why. I mean just literally why. Its not "as bad as" the Basmu, its actually ok but else, what should i say here now?

Stance Forma:

For what it is, its way to overpriced and needs hell of mats for what its doing. The mat cost should really be changed here and for sure the price at least halfed.

"Prices":

They said they will change them and they have to, litereally. As i said, its way to grindy for the time spend. A lot prices should be just halfed in total or the earned event credits should work way better - right now as sample it seems like i dont get any bonus credits, ever. After the last updates the whole bonus credits system seems not to work anymore and it makes "farming" those even more tedious.

It could have been fun but right now, it isnt. i understand if an event should take you some time but all we do is the same mission over and over and over and over again. nothing changes in the event, nothing changed in the mission and all we do is either fling from point a to b, placing something down and defend it and doing it again OR we run around, circle jerking and shoting a bullet sponge of healthbar down.

Fun? I doubt it is, at least in the long run.

Edited by Leon-Darkheart
  • Like 6

Please change the rotation rewards for the scarlet spear in both ops to be more rewarding. For an endless (sort of) mode that has 100+ level enemies and requires a huge dedication of your time to play, the rewards of relics and endos/diracs are clearly not enough to engage players to continue with the event.

I can get Lith, Meso and Neo relics anytime I want in the regular map nodes in the solar system so why is this limited time event (and events before) throwing more of these at me? If the rewards were radiant relics then I would definitely be willing to stick around for longer runs just like in another mode the Elite sanctuary onslaught. You could also take a page out of the common rewards of requiem fissure mode (i.e. kuva & Riven slivers) and put those into the rotation instead since those are extremely helpful for veteran players to roll and get more rivens.

Space ops suffers from this the most since the rotation drops are Diracs and relics (again). The former is the one resource you don't need in surplus since anyone who went through Empyrean to build zekti avionics railjack and good MK3 wreckages would have an overflow of these things. Instead, put in more MK3 Lavan, Vida and Zekti wreckages which can ease players into this mode, especially when you opened the floodgates to empyrean by lowering the costs of constructing the ship.

Scarlet credits isn't a good enough reward to justify hours of playing one mission per day just to be able to grab 1-2 unranked arcanes. For me, I gave up space ops all together due to the code connection issues and had to play with public squads in ground ops who may suddenly dip at 3 condrix kills due to whatever reasons which will hardlock my earnings for the scarlet credits. At least make the rotations more bearable to encourage me to stick around even if I had to go solo.

Edited by SebastianSommer
  • Like 3

Guys, please remove the flotilla bonus and add that to mission rewards. A reward for being the correct flotilla which killed a 100 Murexes feels unfair, it is completely outside the agency of the player. If my Flotilla suddenly became deserted then no matter how much I play, I'm not getting that bonus, the same bonus around whcih the scarlet spear economy is balanced. Missions are not very rewarding because that 100/100 Murex bonus exists. And as I;ve said earlier, that bonus doesn't feel good. So, please remove the bonus and rebalance missions rewards.

• Like 5

PLEASE COMMUNITY CONSIDER THIS FOR YOUR OWN SAKE

If the Squads are not balanced in a flotilla, there are always those who abuse it for even more personal profit, long after they already have assured their 10000 Bonus.

Greedy Space Squads going in a 4th or even a 5th time only because they can, sitting on over 9000 Kill Codes and denying the majority of the earth squads, who did the hard part somehow even gettting to 5000 points. Dont do that! Dont be one of those jerks! Dont take the rest for fools! Dont let any Earth Squad sit on 4970 pts.

Look at that other panel too goddamn it , and not only yours - its not a competition. Stay a while in the relay after your 3rd run and observe.the murex count go up, then decide, and for the love of god, if you go public give people who crashed a chance to reconnect. 

Earthers are allowed to push and even should, space squads not, not after their bonus is assured. If you kill the 100 Murex, all life on earth ends abruptly. But you knew this already.

Edited by -TSA-warramssie
OBSOLETE after latest hotifx, but my basic Idea still stands ground
On 2020-03-30 at 2:48 AM, KelkSwiftlan said:

Got one shot by an Ambulas and then Wukong's passive triggered. And my warframe has been stuck like this for the entire mission. No, /unstuck does not help.

I had fall back to Operator Mode for the rest of the mission. Even then I noticed I could not interact with certain things. Like reviving companions and team mates. Makes me feel bad like I'm just there standing over them while they bleed to death. And this happened. For no reason I transferred out and immediately was frozen, on fire, and floating mid-air.

Sometimes doing an emote can fix the problem.

Why are you guys STILL so insistent on the stupid bonus existing, let alone having it be the only way to get rewards without spending the whole day doing the same mission over and over again? It's like you WANT people to burn out on the game seriously. If you HAVE to keep the unreliable, luck-based bonus, tone it down and raise the normal credit drop rate to conpensate. That way the overall credit aquisition should be about the same for those who consistently get the bonus, but for those who luck out of joining a flotilla with less than 100 murex, they're not totally screwed

Thank you!

1. Sometimes when you are still in a mission and Flotilla reaches 100/100 and you extract after then you get only 2x Bonus of previews missions you played and the last mission you were in does not count at all.

2. Sometimes Flotillas does not update the Leader-board on time, it updates slowly, and when Flotilla reaches 100/100 you get the 2x Bonus of that still updating and not reached the exact amount of you Points you got from missions.

3. Space is still buggy most of the time you can't receive Kill-Codes on time although waiting long time, sometimes there is only 3 Murix the 4th and 5th do not appear.

4. We had also a bug not being able to enter the Sentient Ship Murix door, it's actually an old bug to be fixed, but this time there was no texture of Enter at all.