Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.5

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed all future Basmu damage dealing lifesteal to enemies if the ‘heal on reload’ is interrupted. This had to be timed very correctly by actions such as Transferring to the Operator, casting Abilities, etc. 

How have you not learn to patch this S#&$ out before release, seriously you've had this happen with so many buffs that dont originate from a frame e.g. pyrana prime passive and corruption stacking

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed all future Basmu damage dealing

if only... basmu is terrible... nothing like the devstream preview. the preview was excitement and hype... release? pee stream almost invisible "explosive" bolts, and generally just does terrible damage for no benefits; shedu is far superior and we just get one by farming the credits... ????

I wonder, why when i come into one instance of flotilla somehow it shows (no murex available) if that so, why i am not redirected into some instance that have some murex? And 100 murex per instance is very little... also the bonus is confusing sometimes, i don't know why i get what...

I didn't get a bonus yet again, only an emblem, even though we reached 100/100 far in advance of the deadline and the patch notes do not list this as fixed either, while this issue is breaking the event and making rewards far lower than they should be.

4 minutes ago, Zecthus said:

We still need fixes towards the codes. We were not receiving the ones that were being transmited by the ground team, which resulted in our flotilla not reaching the 100 murex cap, thus not receving the payout. 

Wasn't this listed in the fixes for 27.3.4? Is it still bugged? 

Fix the trade people we can't even trade in game need to go to maroo's to trade what is this.also so many bugs i couldn't even use the arsenal at one point had to restart the game to use it.this whole game broke after scarlet spear there is the operation chat even working on normal mission.and congratulations you finally did it you guys broke warframe to the point that people feel like playing a beta.welcome to the new Fallout 76.please for the love of god fix the bugs no more content fix the bugs 1st 

6 minutes ago, Deminisis said:

Can we maybe get event shop prices reduced? I really don't feel like our time is being respected right now with the credit costs.

Also I would rather see credits rewarded more per mission rather than getting a bonus for being in a flotilla instance.

I'm getting so many credits per hour, if they reduced the credit prices you would be able to max an arcane in 2 hours at most, it would crash the market.

BTW when will they add more items to little duck's shop?

-Fixed cases of players still being connected to a Flotilla when playing non-Scarlet Spear missions. The Flotilla chat would be present alongside a very long list of players' names. 

To be honest, i was laughing my ass off reading and participating in relay chat while doing sortie missions. 

All in all, thank you for still working hard under these extreme conditions. I know it isn't easy for all you coders right now. Bugs are frustrating, but seeing you aptly work on fixing them always brings a smile on my face.

Also, thanks for doubling our scarlet creds, it was like christmas!

Archived