Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.5

[DE]Megan

There's a bug, with at least Redeemer/Redeemer P, that causes hosts to do 1/10th the normal damage to a Condrix.

3 minutes ago, OnGuard said:

Zombie Floatilla are still a thing then?

I think that mainly happens when you select and load into one that has no slots. When you click on the node, it just shows you what has available slots the moment you click on it, and doesn't update. The game just needs changes to the UI if they ever plan on having future content that functions like this. Another oddity is, if the flotilla you're in is full, the game doesn't let you invite people to your group, even if they're already in the same flotilla.

1 минуту назад, TheHellsage сказал:

Wasn't this listed in the fixes for 27.3.4? Is it still bugged? 

Yes it is, 3 space teams and 10 ground teams,in chat message "(player name) sent Kill Code" pop up every 1-5 seconds but  message "(player name) got kill code from (player name) pop up every minute or even ten minutes. Me and my friend were just chilling inside of Murrex for 40 mins with no codes today)0000)000

Still want a change that you get a reward if it doesn't get to 100 and the score between ground and space to be kumulative not your best. Since if it is the best it encourage selfish game play since changing will be bad for your victory bonus.

Could we possible get the option to remove quivers from our back even when we currently use the bow, there are a couple frames where the anykind of quiver on the back looks bad.

Also could you increase the timer for the new split flights mod by 1 or 2 seconds, this mod is for bows after all which has one of the longest times between shots of all weapon types.

please, remove the need to have 100/100 Murex to have the bonus, it is only a question of luck : 

does enough player will choose the same instance as me ?

topic about it : https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1178928-scarlet-spear-bonus-system-is-frustrating

The fact that our score is link to 1 instance is also a big issue : 

The personal score should be the sum of what we did in all instance of Scarlet Spear Flotilla, so we can change of flotilla ; as exemple, to join a friend in an other flotilla without have less reward.

And a last issue : why would we have less bonus reward if we play both in railjack and on the earth, than if weplay only on one of them ? 

why it is the max of the 2, and not the sum of the 2 ?

Archived