[DE]Megan

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.5

18 minutes ago, HLixir said:

Any plans on adding the "Fits in" picture at the bottom right shown when rolling rivens to riven mod links?

Ulg0Cey.png

RsNB4Xp.png

Why do you always ask this, this literally already exists

• Like 2

Can we have a setting that remove the " player x sent code to player y" or "player x receiver code from player y". Its  just impossible to find people in flotilla to play with after the previous team disband. I just want to recruit people idc who receive the code or who send it.. If i am the host and i send it or receiver it ... ok its ok to know, but if i am not in a team.. i don't care at all.. PLEASE take in cosideration m request.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

So, no fixes towards no codes being sent to space teams, even though ground teams are constantly getting them? Great, guess the operation is unplayable until next week then.

No changes to the 100/100 murex requirement, and no changes to reward prices either. Funny, that.

• Like 2

okay but where's the fix regarding inability to literally form squads when you are in a flotilla relay, within the same flotilla members you speak with in the chat?

Any chance you're going to do a credit reduction on the arcanes?  As it stands now, I'm better off just buying all the arcanes off of the market than attempting to do this mess of an event.

• Like 8

By trying to fix Basmu, you broke Basmu

Lifesteal (both visual effect and mechanic) drained reload only works 5-10% of the time, also alt fire consumes ammo faster, also gun becomes unusable if enemies are in front of you because it staggers your warframe with every bullet.

I was just using it before the hotfix and now after hotfix it suddenly became a broken weapon.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

No improved rewards/decreased prices? No rework of the ridiculous "100/100 or nothing" battle pay system?

Enjoy your weekend. I will as well, by doing other things. See you next week maybe, if you finally, finally stop digging your heels in about this terrible event.

Edited by Cryssoberyl
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Dex_PS said:

By trying to fix Basmu, you broke Basmu

Lifesteal (both visual effect and mechanic) drained reload only works 5-10% of the time, also alt fire consumes ammo faster, also gun becomes unusable if enemies are in front of you because it staggers your warframe with every bullet.

I was just using it before the hotfix and now after hotfix it suddenly became a broken weapon.

Sending this to the team to check out.

• Like 8

not playing this until that crap timer is deleted and/or costs are reduced. that is pathetic. it's not because we're at home that we'll be playing this all day

• Like 13

Just a note: I realised that very often all my squad mates would stay quiet whole time. Not very unusual until I checked, that DEFAULT CHAT is always set to SS RELAY. Please, can you make an ACTUAL SQUAD CHAT default when entering Murax missions? It's a smal QOL but makes a big difference.

• Like 6

Please remove the 10k Cap for the win condition. Simply because it disincentivize the player to keep on playing over 5k points. And this brings you to the whole flotilla suffering in a a lack of players and as such lower chances to reach 100 murex driven away.

• Like 2

Oh look, just before the weekend and mostly cosmetic fixes. Guess I know what I'm not going to play the next days.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sending this to the team to check out.

It seems to be an issue that occurs when you deplete alt fire first. Then depleting primary fire no longer triggers the effects (visual and mechanical) of lifesteal.

Edit: but the constant stagger of shooting an enemy in front of you is the most troublesome.

Edited by Dex_PS
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.5

Is there any chance of re-implementing the completion bonuses? During the first day completing 100/100 and staying in until the timer expires (that's a bit of an issue in itself mind) gave bonus score/credits, but this is no longer the case.

2 minutes ago, Dex_PS said:

It seems to be an issue that occurs when you deplete alt fire first. Then depleting primary fire no longer triggers the effects (visual and mechanical) of lifesteal.

That helped a lot! Thanks for that.

• Like 4

Any lobby fixes? Cuz still I can't invite people to my dojo for trading. People get into a different instance of my dojo. Honestly, I am tired of all this Parralel Dimension bull.

• Like 1

If the payout stays the same as it is currently with the bonus for 100/100 murex complete can we get to stay in our mission if the timer runs out? I have had several cases that ground and space were working really hard and ran out of time if we got to complete the started missions in the timer we would of finished. I understand a timer is a timer but it would help a lot thanks.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still not getting victory payouts though.
EDIT: It could possibly be linked to getting the Operations Emblem at the same time as a payout. The three times happening to me, it's the same condition.

kNKuPaW.jpg

Edited by Casardis
  • Like 2