Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.5

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Zerost said:

Any solution for murex raid squad not receiving kill code ?

6ground squads, 2 space squads. Waited 30mins for a kill code but nothing came. Can we please just be one flotilla im tired of looking for an instance and getting disappointed by the results. Or at least make flotilla kill codes universal across so we dont have to run out of kill codes if thats the issue here. Please DE, whats the point of running event if i cant get points in the first place

Why did you let us break the game by launching warframe app(more like when the app was launched in background already)? It doesn't succeed at kicking active session and it will screw up any trade or interaction with a console or navigation until relog or restart.

Desperate for killcode fixes, lots just vanishing into the ether in chat while no one seems to be getting them in space. Additionally probably bad distribution when it's genuinely limited, often all going to one or two squads only. Had literally 30 minutes in one room during a murex raid earlier, while other teams were progressing more decently.

The sheer amount of entitlement in these threads is unreal.  If you're angry enough about the event to the point that you're not going to play it (unlikely), and you lack all faith in DE to Fix Anything Ever, why bother wasting your precious time hurling verbal (digital?) toxic waste at the dev team?  Save your mind and body the stress and just play the other games you'd like, you'll likely feel better in the long run.

To the dev team, thank you very much for your continued efforts on the game.  Slogging through the mess of code on top of a minefield of a community forum must take Herculean effort, and I applaud your seemingly eternal patience.

Bad incentives, hope not finished 100/100 of station no one wants to play, and select the continue standing still cannot enter your normal to enter the place, the final DE still not willing to listen to the voice of players, only in accordance with such a design is very cool to update, it won't give DE more loyal players (I played six years warframe), almost all friends around me in this a few times update abandoned warframe, bad design, bad updates, just repeat the copy of all kinds of bugs, the worst.I thought the event would be the return of 8 players, but it turned out to be such a bad situation.

5th hot fix still not addressing any issue that should be fixed, not even a single sentence mentioning about the reward change. Tbh why DE still making hot fix that doesn't even fix anything? Yeah we should be supportive and appreciate DE's effort but not when they throwing random hot fix that fix almost nothing significant and still be like "WOW This is amazing". PLZ make this event playable.

STILL no increase to point payout for ground teams to allow for player choice. Please make the point payout for ground the same as space so we can keep codes steady for both squads and so people don't feel cheated by playing one mode over another.

Or alternatively, lower the cost of items in the shop (ESPECIALLY ARCANES). It takes hours to get both weapons (which you have to BUILD and don't come PREBUILT with a SLOT AND CATALYST like previous event weapons) and it'll take even more time to get a maximum 21-piece rank 5 arcane set. I understand this event goes on for a month, but the time investment has and will continue to drive people away from wanting to play. 

Second, please buff the Basmu (and Shedu)'s base damage stats. They're locked at relatively high MRs (11 and 15 respectively) but perform like weapons that are maybe MR 5 or 6 locked at best (with forma).

Furthermore, why does Split Flights not work on Bramma or Lenz? I can *kind of* understand crossbows, but Bramma and Lenz are by all means "traditional" kinds of bows where you draw them back and shoot. I personally (and others I know) looked forward to this mod purely because we wanted to put it on Bramma/Lenz, and I feel like we got kinda jiped in a way. 

I hate to come off like a jaded vet, but considering I've played for 4 1/3 years and how the past few months have been going... it's hard not to be upset about things. 

3 minutes ago, Maylithos said:

The sheer amount of entitlement in these threads is unreal.  If you're angry enough about the event to the point that you're not going to play it (unlikely), and you lack all faith in DE to Fix Anything Ever, why bother wasting your precious time hurling verbal (digital?) toxic waste at the dev team?  Save your mind and body the stress and just play the other games you'd like, you'll likely feel better in the long run.

To the dev team, thank you very much for your continued efforts on the game.  Slogging through the mess of code on top of a minefield of a community forum must take Herculean effort, and I applaud your seemingly eternal patience.

What about the rewards we lost due to the bug. Its not only the reward, what we were angry about is the time and effort we put in it in order to achieve it. Are u saying that all of that doesn't matters? We have rights to demand whats belong to us in the first place. We waited to hear a good fix/rework regarding all those 100/100 completion issues, but i don't hear anythin regarding on it in the devstream jn. Not tryin to be rude, its just isn't right to ignore our proposals.

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

Still no changes to the bonus payout mechanics... I'm guessing DE just aren't listening to the main issue again

This is a real issue.. I missed out on 3 payouts today, we put alot of time and effort into this and we miss out on the additional rewards 😞

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Maylithos:

Because there's the faint hope that if we light a big enough fire under their backsides maybe, just maybe something will change to the better in the future.

Granted I don't know if winning the lottery is less likely than this happening but one can dream.

have you fixed the issue of the ghost dojo?

On 2020-03-26 at 11:45 AM, Primed_Focus said:

After event update i cant trade with other players. Tried now with 3 users and in 3 different locations. User clan, my clan and at Maroo. just cant find any users to trade with. Been asking in chat and other look to have the same problem. Anyone else having this issue?

On 2020-03-26 at 6:18 AM, Gertrudez said:

When i want to trade i cant seem to find them or see anyone in dojo/bazaar

So no fix for the fact that your event literally breaks and the space team can't receive kill codes?

Guess I'm just gonna play Animal Crossing and Doom this weekend, don't really feel like gambling my time just so I can possibly patch up Arcanes that got nerfed.  "We won't need Eidolons, we'll have Scarlet Spear", uh huh, riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

This is legit the first full event I came back to, by the way, lol.  This is ridiculous.

11 minutes ago, Lightningseed said:

What about the rewards we lost due to the bug. Its not only the reward, what we were angry about is the time and effort we put in it in order to achieve it. Are u saying that all of that doesn't matters? We have rights to demand whats belong to us in the first place. We waited to hear a good fix/rework regarding all those 100/100 completion issues, but i don't hear anythin regarding on it in the devstream jn. Not tryin to be rude, its just isn't right to ignore our proposals.

I get that, I guess I didn't address the fact that I've become jaded by update topics long term becoming absolute pits of pointless rage and despair.  Anger about bugs and event inefficiences is understandable, and likely inevitable.  But even before the Covid-19 outbreak, running the show takes a great deal of effort and DE only has so much staff.  This isn't something like Blizzard where there's loads of staff and open playtest realms.  Though that would be a neat idea for this game, mind.

Idk, I guess I've just learned to adjust expectations dependent on effort available, and I'd rather do something I'd enjoy rather than continue to be angry.  Such is life, I suppose, and everyone has their own thoughts on these matters.  I too hope the details of this event get better.

6 minutes ago, Maylithos said:

But even before the Covid-19 outbreak, running the show takes a great deal of effort and DE only has so much staff.  This isn't something like Blizzard where there's loads of staff and open playtest realms.  Though that would be a neat idea for this game, mind.

Sounds like they are unwilling to invest in the game. Both "only has so much stuff" and "no open playtest realms" boil down to "we don't want to spend money on that". That's a business decision, most likely driven by our -- players' -- willingness to be DE's unpaid QA.

Archived