Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.5

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, GA-Bulletproof said:

really....

The new Baro BOW "Split Flights" mod isn't even applicable to Bows....

It is, It just demands you use it with bows you would not think to use it with. Like Dread. You Essentially get a cheaper Artemis bow, which, by the way, is also not compatible with Split flights. Nor is Lenz or Kuva brama. 

Can you fix the game locking up when on the mod station viewing mods. Have to alt+f4 to close the game to "fix" it. Just started after hotfix 27.3.3 for me and many others. Doesn't matter if you get to mods from the arsenal, console, or menu screen or whether you use gamepad or keyboard. Once locked in that's it, got to quit. First game breaking bug I ever experienced. 

You missed the most important fixes that are causing massive frustration no the player base:

1) The 100/100 completion vs. time left.

2) The fact that receiving codes on space squad doesn't always work even thou there are ground squads sending them

As it stands, it's a lottery if you will be able to actually do a flotilla wave properly.

Also, I would love a *definitive* answer to the question about what happens when we switch relays/flotillas, do we keep the score and bonuses? can we do multiple flotillas and don't lose credits/bonuses/points?

No lich fixes even though those have been bugged since release and have actually gotten worse.

Not even an acknowledgment of steal nerfing Khora's 2 ability for your little event. 

All the feedback on stagger apparently fell on deaf ears as it has not been rolled back yet

I've a bug that the mod Preparation doesn't work. everytime i spawn in a instance, my energy isn't filled up. Tested it only on Gauss atm.

Edit: it doesn't work when Primed Flow is modded.

Re-Edit: the normal Flow does work, just the Primed don't

unknown.png

unknown.png

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed a crash that could occur in a Survival mission.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur in a Defection Rescue mission. 

You guys have started doing this lately and it has to STOP!

Now that i have your attention, i was referring to the fact that you used to tell us all about the weird, wacky and wonderful things that you guys had to fix. Grineer running on the spot after being attacked by Kavats, Boltor-impaled enemies break-dancing on corpus doors that would never open again...  

Now all i ever read is 'fixed this error'. i want to know what that error was, because it was probably hilarious and random and just... (sigh) evidence of a game built out of am imperfect thing called love. 

TL;DR Make patch notes great again!

And STILL you are not fixing the actual issues. Lower the prices or massively crank up the amount of credits earned. This is the opposite of valuing the players time, and you are AGAIN showing complete disregard for the players, instead you implement a massive grindfest instead of something fun and engaging. Start learning from your mistakes, please, I wanna be able to wholeheartedly recommend Warframe, and in the past few month I were forced to tell people to stay away from this game, actively denying you possible income, you know?

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.5

Our first weekend of Operation: Scarlet Spear approaches! Thanks to diligent bug reports, the team has been able to cross off some top issues before the weekend. We’ll be continuing to monitor for any big issues that arise over the coming days. 

The big issue is, the new content [Operation Scarlet spear] is very, very boring! don't has nothing new, just more the same and completely boring so boring, is practically an excavation mission! New content should be something really new, new missions, gameplay fun not this recycling of the same old stuff with different clothes! New must be NEW!!!

1 hour ago, Cyanide2018 said:

Sounds like they are unwilling to invest in the game. Both "only has so much stuff" and "no open playtest realms" boil down to "we don't want to spend money on that". That's a business decision, most likely driven by our -- players' -- willingness to be DE's unpaid QA.

I guess I have a higher tolerance for this than others, I suppose.  And where are they going to get this money?  From the playerbase also buckling down because of Covid-19?  From the sponsoring companies doing the same?  From the never-pleased folks who were never going to buy Prime anyway?  Are they going to pull people into work during a global pandemic?  Focusing on expansion requires a great deal of time, money, and planning, which they have less of already working on putting out what fires they can on an incremental basis.  People would complain if bugs were kept and resolved in one massive long-term patch because issues were left to rot, and people would complain if bugs were fixed on an incremental basis if it wasn't their bug.  Nobody wins, and We All Gripe Together.  I'm not going to downplay the current bugs, especially not for Railjack and the current event, but I think people lose sight that running a company while also running a game is hellaciously difficult.  Their project management system must look like an absolute nightmare right now.  What do you triage?  How do you determine bug priority from codebase, playerbase, staffing, and security standpoints?

I just appreciate that they're still trying right now to give us Quaran-tenno something to do while stuck at home.  Much love to you. ❤

16 minutes ago, Maylithos said:

I guess I have a higher tolerance for this than others, I suppose.  And where are they going to get this money?  From the playerbase also buckling down because of Covid-19?  From the sponsoring companies doing the same?  From the never-pleased folks who were never going to buy Prime anyway?  Are they going to pull people into work during a global pandemic?  Focusing on expansion requires a great deal of time, money, and planning, which they have less of already working on putting out what fires they can on an incremental basis.  People would complain if bugs were kept and resolved in one massive long-term patch because issues were left to rot, and people would complain if bugs were fixed on an incremental basis if it wasn't their bug.  Nobody wins, and We All Gripe Together.  I'm not going to downplay the current bugs, especially not for Railjack and the current event, but I think people lose sight that running a company while also running a game is hellaciously difficult.  Their project management system must look like an absolute nightmare right now.  What do you triage?  How do you determine bug priority from codebase, playerbase, staffing, and security standpoints?

I just appreciate that they're still trying right now to give us Quaran-tenno something to do while stuck at home.  Much love to you. ❤

I understand all the points that you put in, I am a fan of the game and I have always supported it, but the fact that it is "free to play" [not in my case I have a lot of platinum bought with real money] does not mean that you can bring any content and to say that it is new, because after all, recycling old missions and bringing them as new just because it is under a different name does not make it really new.
I always hope for the success of the game, more using this type of deceptive advertising, talking about new content when in fact it will not and will not bring success to the game but rather failure with a strong community that has always supported the game frustrated and abandoning the game for good. Much love to you too!🙂

13 minutes ago, Maylithos said:

I'm not going to downplay the current bugs, especially not for Railjack and the current event, but I think people lose sight that running a company while also running a game is hellaciously difficult.  Their project management system must look like an absolute nightmare right now.  What do you triage?  How do you determine bug priority from codebase, playerbase, staffing, and security standpoints?

So? If they don't have people competent enough to run their projects, they should hire someone who can.

In any case, that's not even the main problem. The main problem is that they keep making questionable design decisions and producing content that's not fun. Even if you fix every single bug in the Scarlet Spear code, the fact remains that the concept of the event sucks and so does the design.

You'd think there would be someone in the company with the power to look at the changes they are making and say, "This sh*t sucks ass. Go back to the drawing board." I don't think that's going to happen, though.

3 hours ago, TheHellsage said:

Wasn't this listed in the fixes for 27.3.4? Is it still bugged? 

It was allegedly fixed, but that's not the case at all. I was doing murex runs today and people in my Flotilla weren't getting the points that the teams on the ground were sending. There were 9 murex teams and 21 ground teams and yet we were all without kill codes, which was locking our progression. At the end my group passed the 5k points mark but the Flotilla didn't reach the 100/100 murex, which means we didn't get any payout for that. This event is unplayable right now because of the stupid amount of bugs regarding reward. What's the point of staying 20~30min in a mission if we won't get anything? 

Archived