Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.5

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, SafeRoom said:

I feel like we're not getting enough event credits for this. 22 minutes on a ground mission should be more than 420 event credits considering that the 2 weapons cost 15000 & 20000 event credits.

ha!

their own wiki says this:

• To buy all event-exclusive (or at the very least time-exclusive) items at least once, players will need 61,000 Scarlet Credits.
  • To buy all Arcanes available through the event to max rank, players will need 504,000 Scarlet Credits.

if that arcane would be level 3 or 5, I can understand, but you need 21 000 to max out to lvl 5 "cheap" ones for 1000, and now there are better ones for 1500

With bonuses NOT being payed this is just mockery!!!

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Flotilla NPCs missing their helmets for Client when returning from a Murex Raid.

Aww, but I took a liking to that one ''lady with the screaming eyes'' (or lack-thereof). Also lack of rendered head. There was something admirable to see her so calmly and diligently go about her day with no eyeballs and a quaint expression on her lips.

Such a role model.

Will miss you, eyeless-flotilla-lady!

Hi, I have a bug directly relating to these hotfix notes, I didn't know if I should've put them here or elseware. It's regarding the Basmu and its lifesteal, in this patch you fixed a problem regarding the Basmu's lifesteal if the reload was canceled causing the lifesteal to continue. This I assume was done by blacklisting animations during the Basmu reload from causing the lifesteal. But here's the problem, now the lifesteal almost never activates, I assume this is because of animation blacklist making animations such as ADS, changing movement, looking around, and taking damage also on that blacklist meaning if you do any of these during the reload the lifesteal just doesn't happen. I'm just pointing this out so that it can get fixed because we don't want an essential feature of this weapon to never see use do to this.

When are the Laser Beam extending mods going to be usable in the gun exalis slot?

Projectile Flight Speed mods are usable in the exalis slot,
and they actually increase damage falloff range, allowing more damage at grater ranges,
so the laser extending mods should also be usable in that slot,
because they don't actually increase damage, just how far the laser goes.
Lasers don't have falloff.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Potential fix towards Clients having no Oplink UI in Murex Raids. This issue also resulted in having no ‘Kill Code Receiver' score upon returning to the Flotilla.

And it still getting constantly broken.

Also what about nightwave? I'm level 60 for like 2 or 3 weeks now.

why every time ppl here complainin about "how hard that is" i run basicaly 10 missions in space 2 or 3 ppl in party and ive get enough points to whatever i need.

There is no need in lowering something in that game. Try to be more cooperative and do some runs as useful team member.

instead of whining like a adzara

16 minutes ago, Refertu said:

why every time ppl here complainin about "how hard that is" i run basicaly 10 missions in space 2 or 3 ppl in party and ive get enough points to whatever i need.

There is no need in lowering something in that game. Try to be more cooperative and do some runs as useful team member.

instead of whining like a adzara

What the [bleep] is "a adzara"?

26 minutes ago, Pancoar said:

Make it easier for ground teams to reach 5k points... It's so much easier in the space missions it's not fair

Not really. There is so many bugs in the space that it's very hard to reach 5k points.

Host Migration problems or Host problems (i.e. ping spikes) in general have been a part of Warframe for as long as I can remember. Even if you adjust the ping limiter accordingly you'll always get a really bad host at some point, which in normal missions can be dealt with to some extent, but in Railjack missions it's breaking the game in so many ways it's not even funny anymore (this event is no exception obviously). I would really like these events to be held on dedicated servers, which would eliminate many of the issues... the host system as-is is just very, very bad and it makes it annoying sometimes to even play with other players. Since this is a coop game, you should take a look at this. Seriously.

How is it that the more hotfixes you do, the worse it gets? The event was at least playable on launch, now... 4 of the last 6 attempts tonight wouldn't receive the codes in space. You're making it really difficult to want to keep playing this.

Archived