Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.5

[DE]Megan

23 minutes ago, --Brandt-- said:

How is it that the more hotfixes you do, the worse it gets? The event was at least playable on launch, now... 4 of the last 6 attempts tonight wouldn't receive the codes in space. You're making it really difficult to want to keep playing this.

might have something to do with incompetence

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed all future Basmu damage dealing lifesteal to enemies if the ‘heal on reload’ is interrupted. This had to be timed very correctly by actions such as Transferring to the Operator, casting Abilities, etc

Now it doesn't heal period.  Before you healed off just enemies affected by the reload.

You have made the only reason to do this event worthless.   You're lucky there's mods and a code of conduct stopping me from the endless verbal abuse and threats I want to give to every dev right now 

Why would you make a mod like Split Flights, that's already only usable on a handful of items (bows), unable to be used on literally the only bows that see any use (Kuva Bramma, Lenz), and the reason most people would even buy that mod in the first place. No other bow is going to be of any use with lowered accuracy.

11 minutes ago, Fast_Pickle said:

Now it doesn't heal period.  Before you healed off just enemies affected by the reload.

You have made the only reason to do this event worthless.   You're lucky there's mods and a code of conduct stopping me from the endless verbal abuse and threats I want to give to every dev right now 

why would you threaten a dev over an item change lol grow up you mongoloid

still no feedback on killcode reciving?

it did say that it got fixed two hotfixes ago, but there is still the same on going problem. only two or three mulex teams out of 7~8 get the kill codes and the rest can't seem to get any( I tried to get just ONE KILLCODE by waiting for 30 MINS),where 10 or more ground teams are sending the killcodes. please look into this further and give feedback.

Shouldn't unlocking the rank 3 emblem unlock the lower rank ones?

Got a rank 3 Murex and Condrix emblem but don't have the rank two emblems. Do I really need to get a lower amount of points, thus a lower bonus reward just for the emblems?

Suggest to declair to ban accelerator , VPN , network booster player, they steal bandwidth of others, they are devil of all of this mess, every morning when i login and do space , its normal , after that booster player is onling, then no kill codes come, these disgusting player, should punish them , DE should investigate this case or it will be much more serious!

We're still being put into instances that are 0/100 and 100/100. On top of that the server list is incorrect. We click one that is 40/100 and we end up in one that is 0/100. The problem seems to happen most when we have a full party.

1 hour ago, Pancoar said:

Shouldn't unlocking the rank 3 emblem unlock the lower rank ones?

Got a rank 3 Murex and Condrix emblem but don't have the rank two emblems. Do I really need to get a lower amount of points, thus a lower bonus reward just for the emblems?

Agreed. I am missing rank 2 but haven't bothered to do 'less' to get it. Seems silly.

41 minutes ago, FaithRose said:

We're still being put into instances that are 0/100 and 100/100. On top of that the server list is incorrect. We click one that is 40/100 and we end up in one that is 0/100. The problem seems to happen most when we have a full party.

I am also getting the 0/100 instances when selecting one with some completed. Seems very buggy as a matchmaking system.Lets blame the database again cuz...reasons.

Hard to get credits if you have to do all of it yourself...

Not sure if anyone else encountered such a bug since the hotfix... I was running a Murex Raid with friends, on our second one, I was shooting a Sentient ennemy just as I was being teleported back to our RailJack after successfully getting the 9 kill codes, once back to my ship, I couldn't do anything at all, no firing, no melee, no abilities, couldn't roll and I was moving so slowly!!! Jumping out of the RailJack didn't fix it, even the Archwing was slow! Jumping out of the map did nothing as well to fix it. Lucky for us, the next Murex was not necessary to banish since our Flotilla Relay managed to get all 100 of them while I was painful and slowly walking to put down my oplink! Once out of the mission, everything was fine, after getting our rewards after the reset, our next runs went smoothly as I made sure to stop shooting enemies while being teleported... 

I keep loading into Flotilla stations and there's literally nobody there, everything's at 0 or N/A, and I'm the only person even in the chat for it no matter how long I wait.

Basically I load into some weird solo-instance of the event entirely even when I select a busy station with Murexes active.

Will it ever be possible to equip the looter mod on other sentinels besides carrier in the future, and possibly a companion version as well?  Also, any way that the basmu alt fire will get a damage buff? As it is now, it is completely useless, which is disappointing considering the beautiful graphics. Thanks for the updates.

Archived