Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there anyway to do the last railjack mission easily?

abysstalefoxy

Question

I'm dying inside from doing these missions so many times. I know excalibur umbra's an option but it's not helping me much now. I need to know if there's someway to do this so I don't have to go in a freakin corner and ask about what life is n crap. and I'm on the last one.... I just need to finish this and that's it. I also wish they made these missions not singleplayer cause it'd be a lot easier. please give me the best tips....

6 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Horonelius said:

Are you talking about defending the railjack parts while you scan them? I just shot the guys as they showed up, and eventually completed the mission.

my problem is I can't kill the sentiants with ease and I'm only rank 9

If you have mesa, that can help you just kill them before they start hurting and use your 3 to improve tanking. Otherwise, try using limbo with cataclysm and stasis. Notable mentions for the actual tanking:

Inaros with adaptation and 6k+ hp, note that you can lifesteal a lot, even on sentients.

Nidus build for optimum strength so your link can give 90% dmg reduction and use your 4 with augment if you can.

Trinity with a tanky/link build, she is underestimated in her tanking/dmging capabilities quite often.

Vazarin focus school, the dash is the easier way to stay alive and can heal most objectives too.

Hildryn with arcane aegis and arcane barrier (the higher the rank the more likely you will be immortal because of shieldgating)

Wukong passive says it all I guess, the clone also helps a great deal.

Oberon, phoenix renewal and a rage build can definitely keep you alive a lot longer.

Valkyr, heck do I need to explain this one? it has been such a popular tank frame for so long...

Revenant, just read up what he can do and you should get it.

Nezha and rhino, both wouldn't be my goto frames but they have cc on their 4 and a shield which might help a little.