Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Basmu: Suggestions and Bugs

curedone

Bugs:

• Reload based on Harrow's Penance doesn't work correctly
    • At 315% reload speed, it is only removing about 1 second of reload speed instead of taking off over 2 seconds when the weapon is fully emptied.
    • Instead of making the 3 leech circles more frequent, the spacing (timing) is still the same and just removes 1 of the leech circles
  • After emptying the clip with the secondary fire, the leech circles do not occur.

Suggestions:

• Reload when the full clip is emptied without any reload buffs feels awful. It takes way too long for the amount of bullets in the Basmu.
  • The efficiency of the alternative fire feels dreadful because it does no damage in comparison to the primary fire. The damage needs to be increased to feel even slightly more inline with the primary fire.
  • Add more ammo. No weapon should take longer to reload than it does to empty the clip.
    • I understand that you shouldn't be emptying the clip, but if you do, the penalty shouldn't be that drastic.
  • Remove the stagger. This gun doesn't feel like I am shooting mini rockets like the Acceltra, but is still treated like such

That is all I have to say. I feel like the sound engineers did an excellent job in making it sound like I am shooting needles.

• Like 2

hmm, considering the healing pulses happen while the weapon reloads, a shorter reload is contraproductive if you want that feature - a longer reload would actually helps here. and if not, not empting the whole mag still is the best way to do.

4 hours ago, Ishrn said:

I have also noticed that the heal pulse will sometimes just not work, it seems to work more often when you are host however.

yes, it never worked for me whenever i was a client - only does when you are the host.

yes, it never worked for me whenever i was a client - only does when you are the host.

I just noticed the same thing. Went online looking for answers, only to find out people are having the same issue. I wasn't getting heals, so I started a railjack mission as host, and my heals work every time. 

So the burst method of firing works well for long firing then  expending all the ammo to start the healing pulse and crowd control with a reasonable recharge rate...However, when I do a melee attack before or during the healing and interrupt that animation then the weapon recharge goes into a painfully long period to recharge its ammo.  I assume this was not intended.