Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Does The Recoil Mods Do?

Zephuros

What it does exactly is as it says, reducing the recoil. That means you won't have to lower your mouse as much while auto-firing to adjust the cursor. However, that doesn't mean it increases the weapon's accuracy; Supra's spread will still be the same.

Since you're looking to make the spread smaller, this isn't the mod for you.

What it does exactly is as it says, reducing the recoil. That means you won't have to lower your mouse as much while auto-firing to adjust the cursor. However, that doesn't mean it increases the weapon's accuracy; Supra's spread will still be the same.

Since you're looking to make the spread smaller, this isn't the mod for you.

sorry... I don't get much... could you give me an example of "recoil"........?

I read here and there in wiki that this and that guns have high recoil or something

I don't get it

high recoil >> Lex?????

and using this mod will reduce it? (like...how?)

I read here and there in wiki that this and that guns have high recoil or something

I don't get it

high recoil >> Lex?????

Ya like the lex recoil is when your aim goes upwards. So its useful if you find yourself firing too fast for the recoil to stop. It will lower the recoil by up to 60%. So you the ugn will only go up about 60% less of the way before going to where your aiming.

I don't get it

high recoil >> Lex?????

Get the LEX or the Sicarus or something. Fire at a target. See how your crosshair goes up a bit when you fire? That's recoil.

The less of it you have, the less the crosshair will bounce up when you shoot, so the easier it is to control your weapon.

Get the LEX or the Sicarus or something. Fire at a target. See how your crosshair goes up a bit when you fire? That's recoil.

The less of it you have, the less the crosshair will bounce up when you shoot, so the easier it is to control your weapon.

This also makes it good for the Burston to further reduce the vertical climb after each shot fired.