Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pets 2.0

(PSN)Sentiel

likely on the backburner whilst they focus on fixing Scarlet Spear and making Deadlock Protocol. I believe it was mainly Scott's project, and he wasn't on that Devstream.

don't worry though, those of us that keep using pets will continue to mention how bad the AI is until it gets reworked.

• Like 4

Not quite. Pets 2.0 is DE Sheldon project, but with all that's going on, covid -19, scarlet spear fixing, and the coming update in March,  I guess is just falls at the bottom of priorities. I expect news about pets 2.0 sometime near tennocon.

Plus, the concept shown on the napkin notes of Sheldon,  I think is too early to show if there was any progress.

3 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

likely on the backburner whilst they focus on fixing Scarlet Spear and making Deadlock Protocol. I believe it was mainly Scott's project, and he wasn't on that Devstream.

don't worry though, those of us that keep using pets will continue to mention how bad the AI is until it gets reworked.

AI ? more like ..... SI for suicidal intelligence ..... yeah that sounded better in my head

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, HerpDerpy said:

Pets 2.0 has been talked about by Sheldon and what he wants to do with it pretty much once or twice a year for 4 years...

Don't get your hopes up.

Oh, I didn't know this.

I actually had my hopes quite high...

Edited by (PS4)Sentiel