Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Razorv2

Ballerina theme could be good.

Recommended Posts

When I hear ballerina frame, Irelia from league of legends come to my mind instantly. Just for any lucky soul who doesnt know league of legends but lucky enough to know about lore of it, Irelia commands her blades with an special dancing moves. While reading her lore it seemed like ballerine moves and similar dancing moves.

Imagine a warframe dancing like ballerina and comanding blades, killing enemies while being fabulous xd.

But its DE and I know they will find a way to ruin it and fix it later.

Edit: I want to see wat other people can find.

Soo lets change a little bit. Lets find how much we can squeeze different characters from one single concept. 

Again, it was mentioned and its from LoL Orianna does move like ballerine. Also she has very unique-ish (using abilities from one single object, like bending.) concept meshed with ballerine theme. 

I saw some cards on Yu-gi-oh, like Lunalight archetype is built around animal-dancer-humanoid theme (Atleast cards I saw was like that. I play yu-gi-oh duel links not full TCG).

What did you see on other games-mangas-animes-films that can be ballerine theme but looks cool and acctually interesting ?

Post it here. Lets see the potential of one single concept. Maybe If we can find enough examples, We can see ballerine themed warframe in future. Assuming DE starting to run out of ideas which I think they already do. Lets give them some good examples.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Razorv2 said:

But its DE and I know they will find a way to ruin it and fix it later.

Can fix what's not being made in the first place, my guy. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know what they choose, bu I saw a lot of negative reaction towards of ballerine frame so I had to share it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Razorv2 said:

Imagine a warframe dancing like ballerina

That's Revenant already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

That's Revenant already.

nope, he doesnt do the way I described it. Revenant is like meme in ability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Razorv2 said:

Imagine a warframe dancing like ballerina and comanding blades, killing enemies while being fabulous xd.

You're starting to step on Garuda's toes there, mate.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When i read idea of ballerina warframe first thing that came to my mind was Orianna xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ballerina would be great. When I saw the top ten list, Ballerina was my top choice because nothing else felt that much unique and fun. Also, the Broken Frame concept sounds like a "bugframe" .. which is sort of a community given name for warframe, in less positive way. I don't want to see a warframe based on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Eklectus said:

You're starting to step on Garuda's toes there, mate.

 

I have a lot of hate towards garuda because of that nonsense shield design. Her abilities sound very cool, gameplay is good, Her design is very good, one of my favorite but that shield...  She wants to get close and stay inside groups but that shield only protects her front?? What kind of design is that? Its not even survival issue, you cant utilize her shield damage absorbtion properly.

So yeah garuda can cry on corner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Razorv2 said:

I have a lot of hate towards garuda because of that nonsense shield design. She wants to get close and stay inside groups but that shield only protects her front?? What kind of design is that? Its not even survival issue, you cant utilize her shield damage absorbtion properly.

So yeah garuda can cry on corner.

Preaching to the choir. The disjointed kit that's fighting between staying in melee and keeping distance on a frame that's supposed to be elegantly eviscerating her enemies was (and is) my number one criticism of her and reason to call for a rework. Doesn't mean that the theme hasn't already been taken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Razorv2 said:

I have a lot of hate towards garuda because of that nonsense shield design. She wants to get close and stay inside groups but that shield only protects her front?? What kind of design is that? Its not even survival issue, you cant utilize her shield damage absorbtion properly.

So yeah garuda can cry on corner.

Garuda doesn't really want to get close. She just wants to deal damage. How you do it is your total freedom since Garuda goes decently with any kind of playstyle, though you definitely want stuff to be in front of you and not around you. If you get surrounded, you either reposition yourself or use blood altar to tank where you are. That said, having to rush at an enemy just to generate a shield is definitely not great design. It would work better if it was a ranged attack instead.

But we're digressing : this is not a thread about Garuda. If any of you want to speak about that matter, feel free to create a new thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Eklectus said:

Preaching to the choir. The disjointed kit that's fighting between staying in melee and keeping distance on a frame that's supposed to be elegantly eviscerating her enemies was (and is) my number one criticism of her and reason to call for a rework. Doesn't mean that the theme hasn't already been taken.

I acctually enjoy similar or same themes on every single game I play.

Whats that Zofia and ash does same thing? Buck is better then sledge? In the end character that are very similar are always have something to add to experience.

6 hours ago, LascarCapable said:

Garuda doesn't really want to get close. She just wants to deal damage. How you do it is your total freedom since Garuda goes decently with any kind of playstyle, though you definitely want stuff to be in front of you and not around you. If you get surrounded, you either reposition yourself or use blood altar to tank where you are. That said, having to rush at an enemy just to generate a shield is definitely not great design. It would work better if it was a ranged attack instead.

But we're digressing : this is not a thread about Garuda. If any of you want to speak about that matter, feel free to create a new thread.

Well post is ded kinda because decision have been made. Broken warframe is new theme. 

And If We were disscuss problems of other frames, this post will be unrelevant. So I agree with you. But I wont make another post. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MagicalNate said:

I came up with a Ballerina idea back in december

 

Well done. I was looking something like this. I like the idea. Its good, its goofy, sounds fun. I can enjoy seeing or playing warframe like this. Though name kinda stands weird. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Razorv2 said:

Well done. I was looking something like this. I like the idea. Its good, its goofy, sounds fun. I can enjoy seeing or playing warframe like this. Though name kinda stands weird. 

Catherine de' Medici is basically the mother of ballet as we know it now, so I used her name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-03-28 at 12:46 PM, Razorv2 said:

nope, he doesnt do the way I described it. Revenant is like meme in ability.

Revenant does it so beautifully, lasers radiate from his person and kills the audience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...