Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Does This Mean?

Pretty_Bird

Survival Mission Improvements:

• Expect better rewards based on the enemy tier you are fighting:
    • Tier 1: Level 1-25
    • Tier 2: Level 25-45
    • Tier 3: Level 45+
    • Void mission rewards are tied to the tier of the key.

So in order to get a T3 key:

The mission must start at 45+

The mission must end at 45+

Which is it?

Basically from minutes 0~5 of survival you fight enemies of level 1~25. Exiting is not possible until this tier (Tier 1) is complete)

From minutes 5~10 you fight enemies of level 25~45. Exiting during this time will net you Tier 1 rewards, and Tier 2 rewards start at roughly the 10 minute mark.

From minutes 10~15 you fight enemies around level 45 and up. Exiting during this time (before minute 15) will net you the Tier 2 reward.

From minute 15 onward, you've achieved Tier 3 rewards whenever you extract, enemies will keep spawning and getting harder however, and some players prefer to stay as long as possible to reap extra mods, resources and experience.

Basically if you want the best reward tier from Survival, you have to go for 15 minutes at least.

Pretty sure its just saying end at 45 to get better keys. For example

I run on Jupiter: Elara

Mobs start of at 30ish

by the time I'm done it ends at 90ish. Thus my reward is Tier 3.

Just tested it. The mission has to START at 45+ in order to get T3 keys.

Basically from minutes 0~5 of survival you fight enemies of level 1~25. Exiting is not possible until this tier (Tier 1) is complete)

From minutes 5~10 you fight enemies of level 25~45. Exiting during this time will net you Tier 1 rewards, and Tier 2 rewards start at roughly the 10 minute mark.

From minutes 10~15 you fight enemies around level 45 and up. Exiting during this time (before minute 15) will net you the Tier 2 reward.

From minute 15 onward, you've achieved Tier 3 rewards whenever you extract, enemies will keep spawning and getting harder however, and some players prefer to stay as long as possible to reap extra mods, resources and experience.

Basically if you want the best reward tier from Survival, you have to go for 15 minutes at least.

He asked about a T3 key. So I would assume it'd be the 3rd level tier which is level 45+ surv missions.

What you're speaking of is the tiered reward tables survival missions have.

So in order it get a guaranteed T3 key you'll have to survive for 15 mins in a T3(level 45+) survival.

Just tested it. The mission has to START at 45+ in order to get T3 keys.

I think either its bugged or it has to start which is kinda weird. Cause She's confusing me. I went and faced lvl 100's on a 30-50 mission area I think you should be able to get Tier 3 rewards.

I think either its bugged or it has to start which is kinda weird. Cause She's confusing me. I went and faced lvl 100's on a 30-50 mission area I think you should be able to get Tier 3 rewards.

It doesn't work the way you think it does.

It doesn't work the way you think it does.

It should work that way and not the other way. Cause whats the point if the enemy keeps scaling in defense missions if the reward table does not get any better. Either its currently bugged or they need to rethink whats been done.