Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A " Solo-Friendly " Key Would Be Lovely! D:

KamaNightfire

^

For the new Vaults I mean, I myself have a terrible connection and refer to play alone due to not being able to host.

I do thank you DE for introducing these new mods, now I can forma my other 3 slots on my Nova and actually build around my #4 button :D.

My complaint really is that if you want to solo you only have a 1/4 chance of opening a Vault once you find it. Why not make a key that costs 15X more than a normal key and costs 5+ void keys, and can only be used during Solo runs. I don't mind paying more to skip the spam-fest of trying to find a competent group and going at my own pace.

This is just a suggestion on my part, so far enjoying the new added stuff, leveling those 10 Rank rares is going to be a HUGE &#!-pain though D:

Edited by Hermaphrodite

^

For the new Vaults I mean, I myself have a terrible connection and refer to play alone due to not being able to host.

I do thank you DE for introducing this new event, now I can forma my other 3 slots on my Nova and actually build around my #4 button :D.

My complaint really is that if you want to solo you only have a 1/4 chance of opening a Vault once you find it. Why not make a key that costs 15X more than a normal key and costs 5+ void keys, and can only be used during Solo runs. I don't mind paying more to skip the spam-fest of trying to find a competent group and going at my own pace.

This is just a suggestion on my part, so far enjoying the new added stuff, leveling those 10 Rank rares is going to be a HUGE &#!-pain though D:

Defeats the whole point of this. It's not an event.