Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Basmu REWORK ... 1 day after release .. for the love of konzu's lunch xD

Doraz_

I'll be brief.

THe Basmu is Awful, not for the damage ( i don't care ) not for sound and animations ( i love it) and not for coming with the event ( that i actually like a fair bit), but for

- Missed Opportunity to set ALL sentient guns as special and otherworldly, lore wise behaving strangely as the tenno can't really use them/ control them to their fullest potential.

- it being basically a worse acceletra + a worse nukor ... weapons released not long ago, no immagination, no step forward made, just a waste of a weapon's slot 😞

So, here  what i'd like

Primary Fire mode:

Remove the first firing mode, replace it with the second one.

- Chaining beams of electricity fire from the weapon.

Kinda like the Amprex, but it has 2 beams ( innate multishot, look good ) and even the homing from the Occucor ( after all wasn't that pistol desinged by the corpus on sentient technology?)

Both for new players and veterans it can become the ultimate/alternate version of a beam primary, like kuva guns seem to have been disigned (progression-wise).

Secondary Fire Ability:

- Spends the Entire Magazine and spawns a " RED ORB" ( the one we can see in the sentient tileset! ) travelling a fair distance before exploding, ignoring all enemies in its lath (like the Arca Plasmor.)

It ragdolls at very close range ( both orb and explosion), staggers if not too close giving this mode CC potential.

"But what about if the enemy is very far away? beams can't reach it"

- press W

-We have from 3 up to 6 weapons SLOTS! Incentivizing tennos to diversify their loadouts with mutiple guns that excel in a niche is how i keep this game fun.

No need to run a weapon just to have a point and click mode 😞

pub?w=960&h=720

• Like 2

IMPROVEMENT!

it came to me thee's a chance to actually make the 2 fire modes interact with one another ( in a sense ) 😄

pub?w=480&h=360

you can shoot multiple orbs and they link togheter, psawning a line of eletricity from the first fiing mode ( currently the second one) damaging and zapping enemies that are touched by it.