Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave "Sharing Is Caring"

Syaohart

Title says it, Nightwave daily challenge [Sharing is Caring] is to kill 150 enemies with Viral damage.
I personally don't have any issues with this, but with how the world currently is, I assume some people will.
I guess let's have a little chat if this is inappropriate right now.
9GVgygl.png

Edited by Syaohart
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph said:

Context is important. Are you so ignorant of the difference between a video game and the real world that you are offended by something that has no relation to the other?

I stated that I personally don't have any issues with it, if anything, I find it funny.

2 minutes ago, KenthNisshoku said:

That challenge is so old that it was named before the outbreak started...

I realize that, but I just got curious about other peoples current views due to certain circumstances.

No, you do actually have a problem with it. Your problem with it is that you think other people might be offended. It's such a problem that you made a post here so everyone will know that you think somebody might be offended!

By comparison, I don't have a problem with it which is why I glanced at the name of the challenge for a few seconds with no thoughts about it, never made such a post about it, never told friends about the name of the challenge, never discussed it with anyone, never posted about the name on social media, etc...I *nothing* the name of this challenge.

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, nslay said:

No, you do actually have a problem with it. Your problem with it is that you think other people might be offended. It's such a problem that you made a post here so everyone will know that you think somebody might be offended!

By comparison, I don't have a problem with it which is why I glanced at the name of the challenge for a few seconds with no thoughts about it, never made such a post about it, never told friends about the name of the challenge, never discussed it with anyone, never posted about the name on social media, etc...I *nothing* the name of this challenge.

Eh alright I'll play the bad guy, I found it funny when it popped up and thought an interesting discussion might come up with it so I made the post. ❤️

Hmm. I wouldn’t lose much sleep over the temporary change or removal of this tiny goal, made of a few words and a quota, at the moment in an effort to be tastefully aware of what’s going on in the world.

Not too bothered myself, but I can’t speak for all of the player base.

edit: Oh yeah. +1 like to you for bringing it up. Hadn’t considered this before, and now I have

Edited by (NSW)Greybones

1 minute ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

So we're going to retroactively go back and censor everything from the past so it doesn't offend today.

We are allready doing it with books,films and music,so might as well start with games too  😞

sad really

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Syaohart said:

Title says it, Nightwave daily challenge [Sharing is Caring] is to kill 150 enemies with Viral damage.
I personally don't have any issues with this, but with how the world currently is, I assume some people will.
I guess let's have a little chat if this is inappropriate right now.
9GVgygl.png

The title is theoretically like ten times more offensive than anything based on Coronavirus because it's actually a reference to dirty bombs and biological warfare

Yeah I don't think we are at risk of being actually offensive. This game obviously doesn't advocate killing people with viruses, because how does it expect you to imitate grafting a tame zombie virus to your skin and then summoning magical antimatter swords to slice through armored space Marines in real life?