Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to open Tactical Menu while Piloting Railjack with Controller (Fixed)

(PSN)JINXnocturnal

I did reset my bindings but you already found the fix lol.   (yeah it didnt help, tried from every RJ position)

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Now if only someone would champion my idea to unlock all the controller buttons in the "ability menu" and allow us to assign gear wheel slots to all those unused buttons..... Game...Changer..

OR 

Look into avionic drop rates... I havent gotten a single zekti avi outside of polar coil since revised.... Been all over earth, saturn, veil, SS.......no zekti nothing.  Nothing that is Lavan is ever vidar.  Nothing that is vidar is ever lavan.   Its like avionics are set in stone.   

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The fix is now live with this morning's Hotfix on PS4, XB1, and Switch. Fix for PC controller users will be coming later today!

Let me know here if this has resolved the issue for you guys! Thanks again for your reporting :community:

Echoing others again:  Can you please add the Basmu riven as a possible Rifle Riven Mod unveiling?

Or do we have to wait until the next cert update for this?  Either way, a response as to why this can or can't be done now will be appreciated.

1 hour ago, (PS4)vinster said:

Echoing others again:  Can you please add the Basmu riven as a possible Rifle Riven Mod unveiling?

Or do we have to wait until the next cert update for this?  Either way, a response as to why this can or can't be done now will be appreciated.

Hey! We found the source of the issue are are working on a fix: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1186563-basmu-riven-not-in-rifle-riven-pool-investigating/?do=findComment&comment=11525965

Will see if we can get it hotfixed, if not it will be in the next Cert update. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The fix is now live with this morning's Hotfix on PS4, XB1, and Switch. Fix for PC controller users will be coming later today!   Now also live on PC

Let me know here if this has resolved the issue for you guys! Thanks again for your reporting :community:

Hey Danielle! I can confirm that on PC the issue is fixed, both from the Ability Menu and from the direct hotkeys using my DS4.

Friendly remidner to everyone that if you use the Ability Menu, D-Pad keys won't activate, so use face buttons and triggers! (L1, Triangle, even L2, you get it!)

Thanks a lot for the fix! 🙂

Edited by NightmareT12

8 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The fix is now live with this morning's Hotfix on PS4, XB1, and Switch. Fix for PC controller users will be coming later today!   Now also live on PC

Thks, good job, another world now in my rj 😉

• Like 1

17 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

I have the the tactical menu bound to the right button on the d-pad, now I can access it while piloting! Thanks for the fix 😊

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm having issues with loading in and out of Scarlet Spear.

Sometimes, even loading in, one of our party drops out and gets replaced by a randomer even if party is locked to invite-only.

We'd like a scenario where we can pre-load railjack operation, then once everyone's loaded in and comfy, we tap the navigation console to begin the mission?

Also, loading out at the end of the mission seems bugged... we were sometimes either trapped in the warp cycle between end of mission and actually arriving back at the flotilla... or we appear on the roof of the flotilla itself (marvelous view) or inside the wall of our railjack with a few trapped sentients. 

We think this might be ping spike related. Is there anything you can do to compensate horrible connection fluctuations?

Edit to add: please can we have a 'ready up' checker on the Murex Raid?

Edited by (XB1)Primus Patronum

• 2 years later...
On 2020-04-22 at 10:45 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

I am having a similar issue where I cannot open it when NOT in a pilot seat! I've been having it for ages too, and am not the only one.