Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lenti

The new prime release will release MR 29 only for founders

Not sure if we will have other items to master along with the new prime, if we do, please ignore this thread, but if we wont, then please dont.

If im not mistaking, a master founder with everything mastered stands at 12k mastery left for mr 29, so releasing a new frame + new weapons gives exactly 12k

While i m not taking anything away from the impact the founders had on the game, i find it unfair.

I understand that MR is not a big deal for most, but for some, like myself, it matters, and i wouldnt like to be punished for not buying some items with real money 7 years ago.

max_g480_c12_r2x3_pd20

MR is not only 'not a big deal', it's entirely meaningless. No one punishes you for anything.

Wait for a couple of weeks and you can grab your super important +1 to a number near the nickname.

Really? You are worried because you lack behind only one MR, what advances should they have then? Prime Excalibur got repalced by Umbra already, the weapons are not noticable and only a status for them. Kinda selfish buddy you know.

Just now, ant99999 said:

max_g480_c12_r2x3_pd20

MR is not only 'not a big deal', it's entirely meaningless. No one punishes you for anything.

Wait for a couple of weeks and you can grab your super important +1 to a number near the nickname.

I had the same reaction. I rolled my eyes so hard it hurt 

Gerade eben schrieb ant99999:

max_g480_c12_r2x3_pd20

It makes a slight difference atleast, mod points, daily standign cap, void traces cap, etc. but complaining about basically ONE MR is ridiclious i agree on.

how is it unfair when it might as well be RNG as to whether these situations ever happen or not. since the required Mastery per Rank and the Mastery available do not evenly divide into each other. so it bounces all over the place.
there's no rhyme or reason to it.

i know its strange for some, but for some MR is important

Years ago ive set as a challenge/target to myself. getting everything possible as soon as is released changed the way i enjoyed the game and it actually kept me from quitting.

Every frame items mod etc... so for me it matters.

Until now DE made it so that a new MR was not founders only, so this thread is more as a reminder then anything else

I actually like that they do it that way.  it's a very small reward for the people that helped support the game when it was a baby

Its like you gave two kids each a cookie and one kid complained because billy's cookie had 29 chocolate chips in it and yours only had 28.

It was all a plan up to this point, to get founders to be highter MR than normal players. Really its so...So Unfair that some players are at higher MR for a few months in a pve game were others MR doesn't affect me.

33 minutes ago, Lenti said:

Not sure if we will have other items to master along with the new prime, if we do, please ignore this thread, but if we wont, then please dont.

If im not mistaking, a master founder with everything mastered stands at 12k mastery left for mr 29, so releasing a new frame + new weapons gives exactly 12k

While i m not taking anything away from the impact the founders had on the game, i find it unfair.

I understand that MR is not a big deal for most, but for some, like myself, it matters, and i wouldnt like to be punished for not buying some items with real money 7 years ago.

i perfectly understand what you mean
and i feel with each update ppl who did buy founder stuff and ppl who just played and maxed all stuff they get along the way WITHOUT buying founder stuff should have chance to get to next mr

dont listen to ppl saying mr is meaningless if it is its for them their problem for me it is not same as for u so i understand ur concerns

23 minutes ago, Lenti said:

Until now DE made it so that a new MR was not founders only, so this thread is more as a reminder then anything else

Pretty sure you are wrong.
I'm pretty sure it happened already, on multiple occasions.
And you know what's funny? You can't prove that it never happened, I can't prove that it happened...

Aside form that, if you really lose your temper over a few weeks, you will have a difficult time in this game and in life.
It's simple: Get over it.

Release founder content to everyone now, especially if they've spent more money!

Just now, (PS4)thowed said:

Release founder content to everyone now, especially if they've spent more money!

Or just don't do it.
Funnily enough the reasoning you apply for it to get re-released is the same reasoning why it's shouldn't be re-released.
Simply: Because it's unfair to someone.
So it comes down to what's "best" for DE. And for them it's best to let it rest, and never touch it again.

2 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Or just don't do it.
Funnily enough the reasoning you apply for it to get re-released is the same reasoning why it's shouldn't be re-released.
Simply: Because it's unfair to someone.
So it comes down to what's "best" for DE. And for them it's best to let it rest, and never touch it again.

How about we just chalk this up to a TLDR the past 1000 posts about this same subject. Let's all have a really good eye roll and have a mod lock up this thread. Failing that, ban the next dumb Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo Sierra, to suggest that Founders gear be re released, or that it is unfair some people have 12K more mastery for only a week or two.

Please mods, do us a favour. Put these whiners out of our misery.

34 minutes ago, Lenti said:

Until now DE made it so that a new MR was not founders only

I kinda doubt it. Just recently when they released the Wolf Sledge founders were the only ones able to get the next mastery rank.

Even then, the month+ it takes for 6k mastery to be added into this game is nothing, and not worth mentioning. Coming from someone that has mastery for everything but the founder's items.

Such a prime example of a selfish, impatient player. 

Just wait. 

That's it. 

This exact same thing had happened with a bunch of other mr ranks as well. Who cares?

That's not first, second or third time. And if founders really gave game a chance, why not.

This is assuming the update that includes Ivara prime won't also include include any other weapons. 

Now, on this front, as nice as the mastery points I do have are, I am a supporter for having the Founder gear not giving mastery. That'd meet a happy balance for me and my own goal of having a living dex of every mastery item (which means having capped mastery, indirectly) and not feeling left out cause I didn't have enough money to max out my founders way back when.