Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The new prime release will release MR 29 only for founders

Lenti

1 hour ago, Helch0rn said:

Rebecca said in on devstream they could rerelease founders items if they wanted to, but they will not because they want to keep their promise to the founders.

Wasn't talking about our founders stuff in the post you quoted, but about China Frame. A different version of Warframe made for China.
We don't know anything about the contracts that went into making China Frame happen.
So what Rebecca said about our Founder Stuff doesn't apply to China Frame.
Aside from that, do you have the devstream when she said it? I don't watch them all, so I can't recall when she said it. Would be great to have a source to back up this piece of information.

On 2020-03-29 at 5:29 AM, Lenti said:

While i m not taking anything away from the impact the founders had on the game, i find it unfair.

I understand that MR is not a big deal for most, but for some, like myself, it matters, and i wouldnt like to be punished for not buying some items with real money 7 years ago.

If only the no child left behind act applied to video games as well so we wouldn't have people who find all of life to be unfair and like they're being punished if they don't have what others have. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

If only the no child left behind act applied to video games as well so we wouldn't have people who find all of life to be unfair and like they're being punished if they don't have what others have. 

i want that profile pic is from that youtuber who makes mandachord songs right?

Just now, (XB1)MetricDrumgun said:

I don't remember where I even got this profile picture, it has been so long. Perhaps someone else in the thread could better point you in the direction you are looking for. I don't even know the name of the person who this pic corresponds to. 

9 minutes ago, (XB1)MetricDrumgun said:

Found it.

Search on youtube for username "Buff00n" Try these and see if any work. If not, look in the details of their latest video and send them a message in response to the request they have made in their details in how to obtain a new code. 

XB1:

58CA-7745-C62B-3502

E97E-A141-24B7-1FB6

3641-576A-B20E-84B7

03FB-C88B-5588-34FD

6A2C-FDAF-BB5C-7830

Edited by (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK

1 minute ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

Found it.

Search on youtube for username "Buff00n"

Looks like the glyphs are not free anymore, you have to pay them 75 plat for a code. 

Ahh thank you appreciate your help.

I guess i was just too late and 75p that's expensive for a glyph but it's custom made so that makes it understandable. Cheers!

1 minute ago, (XB1)MetricDrumgun said:

Ahh thank you appreciate your help.

I guess i was just too late and 75p that's expensive for a glyph but it's custom made so that makes it understandable. Cheers!

Sorry my original post in response was misguided. See my update. 

Edited by (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK

On 2020-03-29 at 1:29 PM, Lenti said:

If im not mistaking, a master founder with everything mastered stands at 12k mastery left for mr 29, so releasing a new frame + new weapons gives exactly 12k

11999 for Hunters, 8999 for Masters, 5999 for Grandmasters.

8MNXZoy.jpg

On 2020-03-29 at 8:08 PM, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

Just out of curiousity, just how many more mastery point is needed to get TC to MR29 without founders pack? It won't be long until we get a new warframe anyways.

Currently it's 17999.

So I haven't chimed in the forums in a while but I thought I'd address this. It really doesn't matter that much. Personal if this is a huge issue to some they should just add the mastery that comes with the founder items without releasing it.