Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Scarlet Spear For Me Is Not Fun.

RenatoFF

Straight to the main topic, the gameplay part doesn't feel like anything good or new, with the exception of the great eye at ground missions witch is something new, but is  just a big health gating that for me adds nothing, all the event realy just feels like a extended mobile defense(witch is one of my most disliked modes btw) but somehow worse, i swear that DE somehow with this event replicated the feeling of staying in a supermarket queue or something. I had so much more fun with the Wolf Boss repeatable mission, even thou it was simple.

The team integration part realy doesn't feel like any integration at all. 

And the rewards i actualy like the idea of this method to get the arcanes and the other added stuff, but with this gameplay doesn't matter the ratio that you win the currency to buy this stuff, this mode just feels like punishment, it's a purgatory where you sacrifice your time suffering to get this currency, witch somehow i cant believe it beated eidolon hunts in "dislikeness" for me, i have a few problems with eidolon hunts (it's not the difficulty, i can kill them, it's a lot of other stuff i'm not gona extend here in SS discussion), i actually can't believe i can say that i prefer eidolon hunts than this mode.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, RenatoFF said:

The team integration part realy doesn't feel like any integration at all. 

This is the crux of it for me. I would love to see more missions tossed in for this event. But the entire point of the event is that this is supposed to link squads together and make us feel more connected. This whole operation is their way of testing this new tech beneath the hood.

And I'm not sure I see the point of this new tech right now, because... I don't really feel linked to other squads. I can't do anything to really interact with other squads. I just do my mission and hope the other half does their part.

I was hoping that this could work out like two 4-man squads working on the same mission from different maps, coordinating together to make it work, but... it's really not at all what I imagined.

3 hours ago, Cicasajt said:

having an event go for 1 month doesnt compensate for having to do the same 2-minute objective thousands of times

Yesterday, I introduced two new players to Scarlet Spear. We did I think two Condrix before one of the players piped in to ask "Is this it?" I had to explain that, no, there's also a space mission, but yeah - this kind of is it for the ground version of the event. This one objective that you do over and over again. And Space has one more objective of its own that's actually somehow even more boring. At least on the ground you need to shoot your guns. In Space, the random Limbo who almost always exists on pubbie teams turns the whole mode into a watch-checking exercise.

Scarlet Spear is "Content Island" personified. Want the guns or the Stance forma? Do this and only this. Also "this" consists of one mission you run over and over again. I'm really looking forward to the Corpus Ship redesign, because that at least will affect more than one mission type.

3 hours ago, DrakeWurrum said:

I was hoping that this could work out like two 4-man squads working on the same mission from different maps, coordinating together to make it work, but... it's really not at all what I imagined.

Not to be a downer, but you're never going to see that. Steve Sinclair talked about this on-stream the other day, and his take was basically the same as my assertion from before. Simply logistics preclude Squad Link from working how they showed it in the fake TennoCon 2019 trailer. That implementation assumed three things: that a Fish Team would always be available, that the Fish Team chosen will actually cooperate and do the ground mission, that Fish Team will actually be able to accomplish the ground mission. They had a very "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" hand-wave of how Squad Link objectives will still be doable without Squad Link (which turned out to not be the case), but it's pretty clear that that system had too volatile of an implementation to work in a Live environment. Which I cautioned at the time.

According to Steve, they moved away from pairing one team with another, and instead pairing groups of teams together for those exact reasons. If Fish Team doesn't cooperate, then the theoretical Squad Link matchmaker would need to find another Fish Team. And then probably another one, then another one. All the while you're idling in the Railjack either not being able to complete the objective, or having completed the objective before the game can find you a Fish Team that'll actually help. When you can't rely on Squad Link, chances are you'll stop bothering after a while. What Steve didn't bring up (hopefully for brevity) is that this theoretical Squad Link matchmaker would also need heuristics to "know" when Fish Team is either not cooperating or not able to help. Simply timing Fish Team out isn't a good solution because any timer that's long enough for a meaningful ground mission is too long for the Railjack team to sit on their hands, especially potentially multiple times.

Scarlet Spear exists the way it does almost entirely as a result of DE's engineering solutions to the logistical challenges presented by the conceptual design of Squad Link. For whatever reason, Steve Sinclair always talks like a deer in headlights. "Well, this system sounded simple on paper but it turned out a lot more complex to implement" like he hasn't been doing this job for the better part of a decade and should know better by this point. But he is right in this case. Squad Link sounds simple on paper, but actually getting it working in a manner that's not going to create so much waiting time as to render the whole thing unplayabe or else leave it entirely unused is not simple. There are no good solutions to this - none that will work "in the wild." Scarlet Spear is probably the best we're going to get.

The dream of two paired squads communicating and cooperating is only going to happen either if you bring your own Fish Team, or else if DE implement some kind of deferred matchmaker where you can wait in queue until a Fish Team is found, then both of you run the same mission together.

Edited by Steel_Rook
  • Like 1

Ive done both types and yeah theyre not fun. The ground one once again limits the frame types you can use to do it effectively, and the space one not only limits the frames but also gates you into having a decent railjack or a decent host. While i did both with loki it was highly not optimal and it felt like i was doing nothing but waiting aroumd most of the time. 

As for squadlink.. Who asked for it really? And why? We already dont have trouble with missions, why think about linking up our already host migratory missions with groups of others?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LuckyCharm said:

and the space one not only limits the frames but also gates you into having a decent railjack or a decent host

That's bs

I've seen ppl doing it with stock RJ with no problems. Why?

Catastrophic failure does not stop rj's functionality. It does not make movement impossible so u can do whatever u want and then adress the rj repairs/dealing with enemies onboard

Edited by Baterial
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Zebiko said:

Generally, limbo trivializes way too much content, and can be a super troll. Wish DE would do something about him. 

Yeah, I didn't want to bring that up, but... Yeah. A properly-built Limbo with a large enough Cataclysm is oftentimes indistinguishable from just disabling enemy AI in the Simulacrum. You can expect seeing Stasis-immune enemies popping up pretty soon if we regress into a Limbo meta, which Scarlet Spear already has.

Here's a thing that I've repeated many times - stop making defence objective the enemy can fail by SHOOTING them. Make defence objectives the enemy has to physically interact with. That right there reduces the reliance on defensive frames like Limbo, Frost and Gaara since guns and melee weapons can also be used to for defence. Granted, that doesn't make those Warframes less useful, just maybe less mandatory.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zebiko said:

Generally, limbo trivializes way too much content, and can be a super troll. Wish DE would do something about him. 

Don't neft limbo , he not that usefull out side 2 mission type mobile defense and excavation, it also their fault making the mission so grindy and repeatative that people would go for a more efficient but boring frame than engaging with the content.

il y a 23 minutes, KurtisPrime a dit :

Don't neft limbo , he not that usefull out side 2 mission type mobile defense and excavation, it also their fault making the mission so grindy and repeatative that people would go for a more efficient but boring frame than engaging with the content.

i would be fine with delete him.

the spell 4 is the worst spell in the game. it cut the map in 2, and we can not hit any target in the other part. 

it is horribly frustrating to play with a limbo.

and it remove all difficulty of the game. it is a too powerful defensive tool.

1 hour ago, GKP_light said:

i would be fine with delete him.

the spell 4 is the worst spell in the game. it cut the map in 2, and we can not hit any target in the other part. 

it is horribly frustrating to play with a limbo.

and it remove all difficulty of the game. it is a too powerful defensive tool.

"and it remove all difficulty of the game" 

Lol, if you say limbo removes the difficulty, then dont forget Wukong, Mesa, Saryn, Nova, Vauban, Ivara etc

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LuckyCharm said:

As for squadlink.. Who asked for it really? And why? We already dont have trouble with missions, why think about linking up our already host migratory missions with groups of others?

Following some of the dev shows and feedback there from, Squadlink is more or less meant to replace trials. Except instead of 8 people in the same mission, they decided that it'd be better to have 4 people in 2 missions, with 2 hosts.....Because, you know, there's no real problem with the netcode, servers, and lag/dcing. 

4 hours ago, GKP_light said:

none of them allow us to be inactive.

Oh, guess you never played Ivara then, otherwise you would know her Prowl ability.

Or how slow enemies can get with novas molecular prime. Combine it with antimatter drop and a secondary like Dex furis, nukor etc to charge it up to the max.

And you can use vaubans 4th ability to lift up enemies and activate it again to pull them in or combine it with flechette orb to do damage.

Limbo isn't inactive either, you need to cast the 4th ability and the second ability for stopping enemies, beware of nullifiers ending your cataclysm.

And I forgot, heard of Octavia? Spam her abilities, crouch till you are invisible, profit.

Heard of Excalibur umbra's passive? Take it to index with a sniper like Rubico prime, profit.

Limbo being inactive is only half true. You could even say the same about mag using her for an example in hydron sedna, press 3rd, then 4th, profit.

Edited by xMarvin732

14 hours ago, LoneWolveYoutube said:

bruh whats wrong with 10 hours of mobile defense

The same issue as it is with most defense-based end-less content or guard a fragile defense target for X time in the game. It gets really boring when you lack the capability to SPEED it the frock up. Where if corpus/corrupted are not present, Congrats! You can easy mode thru any level of it just by straight up putting limbo or a frost bubble down to keep it effectively safe for practically anything that can`t auto YEET that stuff in one shot. If there IS corpus/corrupted, then frock your life and map nuke everything aint under a bubble and just spray the bubbles to then just yeet them out of the way ASAP. Least Excavation can let you run multiple at a time and heal the ruddy thing with extra cells, but honestly when we start talking about FISSURE type content, alot of the game modes get a whole lot worse, especially with things like Excavation fissures forcing oneself to DELAY it for reactants, just as much as interception does too.

This is kind of why i see things like Interception and Mobile defense could honestly just be removed from the game as boring game modes since disruption straight up proved you can HAVE a fun mobile-defense type game mode and Interception never was frocking designed to reduce the number of capture points to match the party size, so anything less then 4 people when you do not have anything that can map lock a point or two, is just going to be one fun head-ache, even with the capture time modifiers for solo, because your still running across an entire map to guard 4 points. N before anyone says that will remove some farming nodes, BOUNTIES and DISRUPTION exists now which both give a giant middle finger to the 5 or more minutes time length it takes for farming missions for rotational rewards, aka RELICs for practically anything.

Throw in the badly designed system for scarlet spear which should of honestly had both be able to damage the Sentient ship, but having a stock of kill codes from the ground team would multiply the score bonus for everyone in that round and space teams would also get a kill speed bonus based on the accured kill codes and likely get a time bonus on how fast they kill each sentient ship that could likely lead into extra bonus points for that floatilla channel. Plus lets not even forget about the new sentient enemy that likes to be the GATE blocker that instead of being some slow hulking titan with canisters that you have to strafe around and shoot them, it has to be some bloke that has to be hard to hit, could not simply be dozered with shots instead to BREAK the canisters by default and as more get broken, it becomes even easier to kill them, With allowing maybe the right to YEET`m without needing to say, destroy all the canisters or something maybe?

...Honestly D.E. needs to stop putting small hit box targets that get easily covered up by limbs or being way too tall to properly aim at (eidolons) in addition to said weak points flail around often so its a frocking nightmare to even shoot them with a sniper rifle for cripes sake.

So, heres to hoping D.E. gets another 5 or so hotfixes out to make this content DECENT, before they ship it out to console, Even if apparently some people manage to use cheese to easily clean out the new stuff, while likely giving a middle finger to the stance forma and the majority of the common/uncommon arcanes.

OH! Another small fun idea i think D.E. should of put in for the Float`tilla, let is frocking destroy EXTRA ships past the 100 mark that could of gave additional credits based on the number of them above 100, If D.E. does not plan to just have the Floatilla close out once it hits 100 and immediately rewards everyone in that channel who did atleast 1 mission and then reset in 10 minutes almost immediately after.

Edited by Avienas

10 hours ago, Steel_Rook said:

Not to be a downer, but you're never going to see that. Steve Sinclair talked about this on-stream the other day, and his take was basically the same as my assertion from before. Simply logistics preclude Squad Link from working how they showed it in the fake TennoCon 2019 trailer. That implementation assumed three things: that a Fish Team would always be available, that the Fish Team chosen will actually cooperate and do the ground mission, that Fish Team will actually be able to accomplish the ground mission

Something to point out here: why couldn't there be a system where you specifically choose a SquadLink mission (identified in the Navigation as being one), and then you're put into matchmaking with someone who chose a different SquadLink mission type? The objectives of each one set up to match, with 2-8 people queued up across 2 maps. If necessary, they could put in a simple "waiting room" type lobby to let people know "You got in the game, but now you just need somebody on the other side of the link"
In fact, they could even do this for every mission node in the game, or even make it a type of matchmaking (Like how we choose Public, Friends, Solo). Arrange "sets" of different mission nodes across the map - one set that fits in one half of a Squad Link, with another set of mission nodes that match for the other half. And then arrange it so that, after 60 seconds (or else an impatient player just deciding to skip the wait), you're tossed into a regular un-linked mission.
This could easily lead to additional features that take advantage of two different squads being linked, allowing ways to interact across the Link.

There are other designs that could work, and would obviously not be 100% ideal, but just wouldn't be what they showed at TennoCon. That's just one idea. How they handled Scarlet Spear is another.

Another idea: They could try to design some sort of "on-going" missions (as a new mission type, or perhaps a variation on some of the endless missions we already have) that would actually result in people sticking around in a mission for a long-ish period of time (as they originally conceptualized for SquadLink as shown at TennoCon) performing one objective with scaling rewards, while matchmaking finds a squad (or multiple squads, like how kill codes are currently handled) to link up with them that would create additional objectives to be completed (as separate from the "scaling" objective, providing additional/optional rewards if completed). A set of missions that don't need to be done together, but will link up to each other across squads for bonus objectives. Or maybe the "on-going" type mission is set as a sort of "host" mission to smaller 20-minute missions that link up to provide a limited boost to the "host squad" with the expectation that you get a SquadLink with a different squad for individual waves (or every 5 minutes, or whatever benchmark is decided).
I mean, hell, how much of the playerbase actually does want to have missions that they spend hours in? I know a certain dev likes to push for 20-minute missions, but this is one area where they could just hand players a mission that's meant to be played "endlessly" to satisfy those who want it, while providing a good backbone to make SquadLink work.

I'm not going to pretend it's easy to do, especially since I've never heard of an online game ever linking different instances of content across multiple parties/groups/raids/whatever, but it's weird to me that after the big hype of it at TennoCon, and then the big hype of how this Operation brings us Squad Link, that now they're going "So, yeah, it turns out it's impossible." It sounds to me like they're just not willing to put in the necessary effort, perhaps because they couldn't get to do it the way they actually wanted to do it.

I feel like their "workaround" with Scarlet Spear is just the easiest cop-out they could come up with, using the least amount of effort, and I'm disappointed to see the devs take the easy road.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

3 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Something to point out here: why couldn't there be a system where you specifically choose a SquadLink mission (identified in the Navigation as being one), and then you're put into matchmaking with someone who chose a different SquadLink mission type? The objectives of each one set up to match, with 2-8 people queued up across 2 maps. If necessary, they could put in a simple "waiting room" type lobby to let people know "You got in the game, but now you just need somebody on the other side of the link"
In fact, they could even do this for every mission node in the game, or even make it a type of matchmaking (Like how we choose Public, Friends, Solo). Arrange "sets" of different mission nodes across the map - one set that fits in one half of a Squad Link, with another set of mission nodes that match for the other half. And then arrange it so that, after 60 seconds (or else an impatient player just deciding to skip the wait), you're tossed into a regular un-linked mission.

Right, that's an option and I did mention it in the post you quoted. It's going to require a deferred matchmaker that Warframe doesn't have and DE seem absolutely uninterested in creating, however. Railjack, for instance, could REALLY benefit from the kind of matchmaking where I can wait until the game fills up a full squad like you get in Overwatch or World of Tanks and the like. Anything's better than being tossed solo into a mission I can't complete, flying away and hiding from enemies while I sit on my hands waiting for someone to join. Warframe's matchmaking in general is just so much ass... Without the ability to wait for team-mates, matchmake across multiple nodes or set any kind of restriction on host/client status, there's only so much we can do.

But more to the point, I believe Steve Sinclair addressed this specific proposal in the Dev Stream. Pairing teams like this heavily relies on both teams being willing to cooperate. If one team doesn't cooperate, this creates issues with detecting this lack of cooperation and acting on it. Heavily codependent systems always cause issues. Take your average pubbie Tridolon. If one player doesn't know how to place their Eidolon Shard on the Altar, doesn't know where the Altar is, can't get to the Altar, can't find the Shard to pick it up or isn't reading chat, your hunt is sunk. You can't proceed, you're losing night time trying to explain to a player who isn't reading and may not speak English, so most people just quit and try again. At least in my experience, anyway. I've had more Tridolon teams fall apart due to this than any other reason.

You absolutely CAN design a system like what you're proposing. It would require the kind of matchmaker that Warframe doesn't have, but we need a matchmaker like that regardless - it's just nice to have. The problem is I don't think we have a large enough playerbase with a high enough density of players who can be relied on to support a system like that, and DE likely have the metrics to back that up. Scarlet Spear is an exercise on hedging your bets. It's an exercise of "what if we don't have enough players and the players we do have are actively uncooperative?" It's an event designed to give the appearance of group cooperation while abstracting actual cooperation to the point where the event WILL run even with people completely disregarding the mechanics and just running missions with no knowledge or understanding.

At the end of the day, complex codependent multiplayer systems almost always fail. They're very successful within the niche they target, but rarely attract a population large enough to sustain themselves. It seems to me that Squad Link is one of those. Of course, I could very well be horribly wrong and the system will work out, but... I don't know. I doubt we can really support it even in its Scarlet Spear state outside of an active event.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Steel_Rook said:

If one team doesn't cooperate, this creates issues with detecting this lack of cooperation and acting on it. Heavily codependent systems always cause issues.

That's why I proposed what are essentially "additional/optional" objectives that result from being linked to another squad, and ideally the other squad's primary objective directly contributes to your gains, to the point that if they're actually interested in playing and beating their mission at all, they're giving you what you want (and vice versa).

Imagine, for example, if your regular Railjack mission were linked to some random squad in a Spy mission. The act of hacking into a console could result in a random asteroid base being "discovered" in your area that has special rewards in it. It's entirely optional to go clear it, but if you clear it you get some extra rewards.
Not going into the timing/how the link up happens, there, obviously - but that's one way that you can bypass the fear of groups who don't wish to cooperate. Take the choice out of their hands. (It's kinda how Scarlet Spear handled it, really, as I believe you were trying to say)

There's ways they could set it up so that missions are chained along, too. Say you do one "Link" mission. Successful completion creates a new follow-up mission... maybe it's tied to Syndicates, or maybe it's tied to Clans (would actually love to see something make Clans matter), or maybe it's just something we pick up in a special area of the Relay. Completing that mission creates another one, and it goes on like that as a chain of missions, rather than being done side-by-side. There's ways to tie them together that still makes them feel "Linked" - Maybe along the way there are choices in how the mission is completed, like competing objectives that cancel out the others.

Again, there's so many ways to make Squad Link a thing that matters.

It's going to require a deferred matchmaker that Warframe doesn't have and DE seem absolutely uninterested in creating, however.

Precisely what I mean. They seem uninterested in simply putting in the effort to do this. They're the ones who put this idea/feature out there. They should be willing to walk the walk if they're gonna just put ideas out there and feature them at TennoCon. The "problems" I'm hearing about from the dev side of this just sounds like whining and excuses.

I've had more Tridolon teams fall apart due to this than any other reason.

....how? I've never seen hunts fall apart for this reason. Most hunts I've seen fail were because people couldn't handle the third Eidolon, either because of group comp or just people purely messing up. (the risk of Public matchmaking, naturally)

The worry of people not cooperating is the weirdest ass excuse I've ever heard as a reason not to introduce a feature. Look at how people worked out the workings of Railjack over time. Look at how people learned to squad up for Scarlet Spear after we realized matchmaking wasn't part of it right when it launched - to the point that now people seem to prefer it, because actual matchmaking was added too late.

The Warframe community has proven aplenty over numerous content updates that we'll rise to the occasion and try to force our way through content, even as we complain about the ass-backwards design along the way, and work together to find a way to make it work.

Edited by DrakeWurrum
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Imagine, for example, if your regular Railjack mission were linked to some random squad in a Spy mission. The act of hacking into a console could result in a random asteroid base being "discovered" in your area that has special rewards in it. It's entirely optional to go clear it, but if you clear it you get some extra rewards.
Not going into the timing/how the link up happens, there, obviously - but that's one way that you can bypass the fear of groups who don't wish to cooperate. Take the choice out of their hands. (It's kinda how Scarlet Spear handled it, really, as I believe you were trying to say)

Yeah, but that's indistinguishable from RNG. If the game were to tell you "Oh, a squad let by <this random person> has discovered the location of a secret base in your area!" and a base Point of Interest appears... Would you have any way of knowing that this actually happened? What if the game rolled a random number, tripped a "hidden base" objective and either randomly generated or picked a clueless player to attach the action to? Can you tell the difference? A multiplayer system where the interaction between players is so limited that other players are indistinguishable from RNG isn't really multiplayer. Scarlet Spear itself has this issue, with people getting codes from themselves due to how they're buffered, and that's been one of its persistent points of criticism.

Think about it - Spy missions already do this. You're told that you're fighting to try and buy time for "another Tenno" who's elsewhere on the same ship presumably doing a stealth mission from whom you're distracting guards. Currently, we know for a fact that this is just flavour text and there exists no other player that we're helping. Warframe doesn't support that mechanically. Suppose DE came out with Survival Squad Link tomorrow, but changed none of the voice lines. You go into a Survival mission, you're told to distract guards away from another Tenno. Is that a real player, or is the game just making up a story to give your mission context? Would it help if a random name and Warframe mugshot flashed on-screen when you were being told this, even if it's just a stock photo generated procedurally like Liches can be?

I call this the Placebo Effect. If the implementation of a multiplayer system is indistinguishable from a placebo, then its multiplayer aspect is redundant. There's no reason to involve other people if their involvement could be fully emulated procedurally. This is the conclusion DE reached, I believe, which is why they opted to push the team play abstraction for the sake of keeping the missions going, rather than creating any meaningful communication or coordination between the two teams.

12 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

The worry of people not cooperating is the weirdest ass excuse I've ever heard as a reason not to introduce a feature. Look at how people worked out the workings of Railjack over time. Look at how people learned to squad up for Scarlet Spear after we realized matchmaking wasn't part of it right when it launched - to the point that now people seem to prefer it, because actual matchmaking was added too late.

Look at the Conclave. In fact, let's not even go for the low-hanging fruit. Let's actually look at Railjack. Did people "work out the workings" of Railjack? Because last I checked, most people were in Veil Proxima and teams in Earth Proxima and Saturn Proxima were nowhere to be found. Opening Railjack up to a broader audience certainly helped add some more teams for a bit... Up until people figured out what kind of grind with how little content that mode was, and now we're back where we were to start. Even if you look at Scarlet Spear - I've seen no evidence to suggest that people "prefer" arranged teams over matchmaking for the space mission. I certainly don't. I'd rather bite my own fingers than set foot in Recruit chat.

You're asserting that there are enough people in Warframe to support a non-internally-insula population of Squad Link players using some kind of matchmaker that we haven't even defined parameters for, and I simply don't see this as the case. Part of the reason DE keep designing "content islands" is because that's a reliable way to condense the community and give the impressions of large crowds where none exist. You and people like you can fill up flotillas through word of mouth, sure - when a single event constitutes the entirety of Squad Link. Once it expands over the full solar system and starts failing to work more often than it does, though, will you keep relying on it?

Put it this way - I spent quite a while trying to join Scarlet Spear space teams. Every so often I'd find a spot, but the majority of time all teams would be full, leaving me sitting on my hands waiting. So I did, the first few times. Increasingly I started realising that this wasn't going to happen... So I stopped bothering. For Squad Link to work, it needs to work close to every time, or else people will simply tune it out. A think that fails to work as often as it works is not a thing worth trying in the long run. And again - I could be wrong and there could be an enormous community for Squad Link. I simply see no evidence that this would be the case. Rather, I see evidence that abstraction and deferral are needed, in order to keep the system working even when people aren't available to play together.

• Like 1

I've got 2 issues with scarlet spear :

-As always with event in warframe, the lack of mission diversity and the repetition of said mission.

-From time to time the game just arbitrary decide that the grineer ship just one shot your OP Link and you can't do anything about it.

• Like 2