Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Bit Of Theory And A Request

Sixty5

Ok looking at the new mods and the stats they give I think I have found something awesome.

With Streamline and the Corrupted mod that increases power efficiency it seems that you will be able to max out your power efficiency at a whopping 90%

But wait! there is more! 

Banshee, Nyx and Loki have alt helmets that further increase power efficiency, allowing them to achieve 100-105% power efficiency.

So my question is, if you put all this stuff on them, will you be able to cast for nothing AND, will Loki gain enerrgy upon casting a power?

I'm a tad busy right now with stuff, otherwise I'd grind it out and test for myself (might do anyway) but if anyone who has been blessed to get these mods could try it out and report their findings it would be great!

So if radial disarm stuns bosses infinite stun lock?

Try infinite Soundquakes, with the extra Radius. INB4 Banshee is new Vauban.

Also Chain Absorbs on Nyx, invulnerability and damage.

Just sit on the Pod and have a macro hit 4 every so often and go watch TV

Try infinite Soundquakes, with the extra Radius. INB4 Banshee is new Vauban.

Also Chain Absorbs on Nyx, invulnerability and damage.

Just sit on the Pod and have a macro hit 4 every so often and go watch TV

Sonic boom must be really trolly on pvp then lol

Sonic boom must be really trolly on pvp then lol

It already is, you get 3 casts per power orb, and unless your opponent has recovery mods, (most don't) you've already won.

I'm thinking of setting up a build for max efficiency/max range and running SBoom, SQuake and passives.

Sonic Boom - 6 energy - 450 / 6 = 75

Sonar - 12 energy - 450 / 12 = 37

Silence - Pfft dont make laugh. Nobody uses that S#&$ anyways.

Sound Quake - 25 energy - 450 / 25 = 18

Ok so just running the numbers, the 60% is applied AFTER the 40% that you'd usually get

50 - 40% = 30, 30 - 60% = 12.

Casting Quake for the cost of a single Energy Orb does make me very happy though.

Akwardly enough those 5 extra % Loki has doesnt seem to affect anything... At all. Same stuff as Banshee across the board.

25 on loki goes to 13.75, and then to 5.5, both are rounded up to 14 and 6 respectively.

100 goes to 22 however so radial disarm spam may just be a good idea.

Made another very very interesting discovery, Sixty. It appears power efficiency cant exceed 90%. 
Tried the same thing with 5 warframes so far. All their ults cost 25 energy. 

Meaning the additional percentage alternate helmets give now is useless. 

Made another very very interesting discovery, Sixty. It appears power efficiency cant exceed 90%. 

Tried the same thing with 5 warframes so far. All their ults cost 25 energy. 

Meaning the additional percentage alternate helmets give now is useless. 

So Ults can't go below 25 energy.. huh. 

Oh well now Nova can press 4 to win 300% more!

So Ults can't go below 25 energy.. huh. 

Oh well now Nova can press 4 to win 300% more!

Makes me a littlebit sad though. Because theres no longer any point in using alternate helmets unless you want a negative stat only. (those that are supposed to increase power efficiency). 

Edit: Btw, looks like the Reverb helmet will be the best option for banshee.

465 / 6 = 77

465 / 12 = 38

465 / 25 = 19

Keep in mind using Energy Siphon now will increase those numbers drastically.

Edited by Playur

Makes me a littlebit sad though. Because theres no longer any point in using alternate helmets unless you want a negative stat only.

Think about Loki with Swindle, and max range mods casting off chain disarms for ~25 energy.

You get to use other Alt helmets instead. =D

And I think Loki is now officially above God tier.

Can you pass on this info to the wiki Sixty? The part where your power efficiency cant exceed 90%. 
Im to lazy man. I did enough testing for the night.

All frames who have both max streamline and max fleeting expertice maxed out will use:

6 energy for first ability

12 energy for second ability

19 energy for third ability (Excaliburs third ability Super Jump costs 2 energy instead of 10 with both these mods equipped and maxed out)

25 energy for fourth ability

Can you pass on this info to the wiki Sixty? The part where your power efficiency cant exceed 90%. 

Im to lazy man. I did enough testing for the night.

All frames who have both max streamline and max fleeting expertice maxed out will use:

6 energy for first ability

12 energy for second ability

19 energy for third ability (Excaliburs third ability Super Jump costs 2 energy instead of 10 with both these mods equipped and maxed out)

25 energy for fourth ability

I think it actually maxes out at 75% based on those numbers...

I'll see what I can do.

Maximum Efficiency

Power Efficiency seems to max out at 75% as of the latest update (10.3) which introduced new Corrupted Mods. This means that stacking bonuses over this point will just be wasting mod points. At this point a 25 power ability will cost 6 energy, a 50 power one will cost 12, 75 base goes to 19 points and 4th abilities cost 25 energy.

Edited by Sixty5

Man, if they don't nerf this.... this game is going in a baaaad direction.

It maxes out at 75% which is fair enough, especially since the Frames that can best abuse this don't like to lose duration on their abilities. Also you have to consider that to achieve this you'll have to drop another mod, and most max builds have little enough room as it is. 

the new mod maxed out without streamline = ult for 40 energy

so yea, you must be right when you say it max out at 75%. 

So new mod + loki power efficiency helmet = 75% :> No need for streamline anymore, unless you want the duration.

the new mod maxed out without streamline = ult for 40 energy

so yea, you must be right when you say it max out at 75%. 

So new mod + loki power efficiency helmet = 75% :> No need for streamline anymore, unless you want the duration.

I'd run more points in new mod rather than use the helm if I was going to abuse it properly. Best mix would be max efficiency + max range (swindle) and just spam 4.

It isn't really conducive to utility, more so spam. utility needs duration. Though I might be tempted to run 36% on Banshee and then change mods slightly so my sonar isn't affected. 

Though I'd again rather set up a new CC build with it based on just hitting 4 every 9 seconds to staggerlock the entire map. With 4 siphons you'd loose ~3 energy per cast. 

And you though Bastille was broken...

Edited by Sixty5