Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)Captain_Bonecold

Enemies need a nerf

When the wisp boss can 1 hit max forma frost prime. You know it's OP. Enemies are becoming OP. My frost prime has over 700 armor. One hit ko? My shields are over 1500. When a max frost prime goes down in 1 hit that is broken. 

You might be having a bug then amigo. cause that should be impossible unless it's an insta-kill mechanic. Which the Ropadopepalyst should actually have. Even then, you actually don't know what you're talking about, enemies are easier to kill than ever (Grineer in particular). Bosses non-withstanding

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

When the wisp boss can 1 hit max forma frost prime. You know it's OP. Enemies are becoming OP. My frost prime has over 700 armor. One hit ko? My shields are over 1500. When a max frost prime goes down in 1 hit that is broken. 

Your armor wont add any damage reduction towards your shields, and Frost isn't really that tanky to begin with since he has no abilities that grant him any % of damage reduction like some other warframes.

On 2020-03-29 at 4:49 PM, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

My shields are over 1500

Yeah... you lost me at this part. Someone who uses a build like this and asks for an enemy nerf. Oh, and don't stand in the laser. 

The mob and most of the bosses don't actually pose a threat until they hit lvl80+ or so. Even then with the current shield gating and armour scaling enemies are much easier to deal with squishy frames and weaker weapons. The ropalolyst fight requires that you stay on the move and dodge it's projectiles.As long as you're moving, you'll be fine. If you want to tank the fight then take rhino or revenant. The enemies got the nerf they needed with the armour scaling. What they actually need is better AI and complex health system.

Rope-a-loli has some... interesting attacks, we'll say. The lasers it fires were just plain unfair unless you played Hildryn, but now that everyone has shield gating it should be better. At least now everyone gets one chance before the nigh-undodgeable instakill.

Adding a ton of shields to a frame that doesn't benefit much from them, yeah...

Il y a 2 heures, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold a dit :

Watch your words about my build. That build did 60 survival by it's self when we had to use void keys for primes. 

a good build do level 150.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

You need to understand what my tank frost prime is

And you need to understand that the Ropalolyst deals FATAL damage with its lasers, unless you're a blessed, linked and adapted Trinity, in which case it takes 3-4 shots. Otherwise 2 shots are baseline thanks to shield gating. 1 takes your shield, the 2nd takes your health, your frame stats don't matter. Learn to dodge or cheese the fight with Titania's 4.

Nerf enemies? Did you take something you shouldn't?

What you've encountered with the Ropalolyst is a dangerous mechanic you are supposed to avoid, not tank.

You failed at mechanics. Period. This is PEBKAC.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

Watch your words about my build. That build did 60 survival by it's self when we had to use void keys for primes. That frost prime no crap build. Nerfing the boss would help. Wisp is a very costly warframe to build. 

Your problem is almost certainly that you're still playing the same build from 2013.

9 hours ago, Sovyul said:

And you need to understand that the Ropalolyst deals FATAL damage with its lasers, unless you're a blessed, linked and adapted Trinity, in which case it takes 3-4 shots. Otherwise 2 shots are baseline thanks to shield gating. 1 takes your shield, the 2nd takes your health, your frame stats don't matter. Learn to dodge or cheese the fight with Titania's 4.

He also 1 hit ko my Trinity prime with link on her.I max Trinity vit and shields max. 

1 hour ago, ty91 said:

Your problem is almost certainly that you're still playing the same build from 2013.

The problem is old warframes gets no new love while enemies get buffed. I've seen a rhino with max shields and max umbra mods go down. Rhino a tank. A heavy tank.  This rhino had it armor ability up.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

The problem is old warframes gets no new love while enemies get buffed. I've seen a rhino with max shields and max umbra mods go down. Rhino a tank. A heavy tank.  This rhino had it armor ability up.

sir, i think ur drunk and Shietposting 

23 hours ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

The Roppy-la-lolly is literally designed to have some attacks do substantial damage to frames that are far and away more tanky than a little Frost. 700 Armour is not very tanky, in fact I'm fairly sure that Valkyr Prime literally has that at base.

A particular one, which is a beam, is designed to literally one-hit-KO frames with the one exception of Shield Gating keeping us alive now. The tactic for this attack is to look for the telegraphed nature of it and not be where it's aiming.

Lots of games do this, they have a boss with massive damage, but they make sure the boss shows where it's going to attack first. Something to keep in mind is that this boss also attacks with short burst damage and with seeking damage, so staying mobile and using cover is a far more viable way to beat it than any of the standard bosses.

More-to-the-point: Enemies have literally just had a nerf. Our damage has just been reworked a little, with Status effects being updated and all of our melee weapons being brought up to compete with each other at higher level. We, as players, have received buffs since now every single Warframe not only has Shield Gates, with base 25% damage reduction on our Shields, but now no Warframe has less than 100 Armour to give them all at least 25% damage reduction on our Health at base too.

In that respect, it's not Frost's base stats that make him tanky. What makes Frost tanky is his 3, which gives him literal invulnerability for 3 seconds and then has its own health that must be depleted before Frost can be hurt inside it. You might want to consider timing this ability with the Rope-a-dope-a-List attacks to stay alive, or use the more standard function of jumping out as your Operator and pressing Crouch to become literally invulnerable to attacks.

Either way works ^^

Beyond this, Warframe has, and will continue to have, all enemies scale up with level. What this means is that, depending on the enemy, there will always and forever be a point where any enemy will scale up enough damage to kill your Frost in 1 hit (allowing for your Shield Gate). The bosses are not OP, a level 150 Corrupted Crewman's shotgun is OP.

58 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

The Roppy-la-lolly is literally designed to have some attacks do substantial damage to frames that are far and away more tanky than a little Frost. 700 Armour is not very tanky, in fact I'm fairly sure that Valkyr Prime literally has that at base.

The Ropalolyst is simply a gimmick boss, yes. You're not supposed to "tank and spank" it like a WoW Raid boss circa 2005. It has plenty of attacks designed to kill just about everyone which you're supposed to dodge. It's also designed to be invulnerable until you jump through hoops to make it vulnerable to damage. OP, think of the Ropalolyst less like an Eidolon and more like a flying version of the Exploiter Orb.

10 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

Glass nova would like to talk with you.

Must be nice to not glitch. Wait you can ride him? I never see him not spam his kill move all the time.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

Wait you can ride him?

This... might explain why you've had issues trying to kill the Ropey-loli.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Iamabearlulz:

This... might explain why you've had issues trying to kill the Ropey-loli.

Im laughing since 10 minutes

5 hours ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

I never see him not spam his kill move all the time

If it's that beam that our speed-runner dodged by going over it, this move is not supposed to hit you. It's supposed to hit those glowing lantern things, charge them up, and you crash the skin-bird into them for massive damage. After that you can destroy the Synova points just like a regular Eidolon and hit it with the sky-beam for the next stage.

So I think I see why you're struggling too.