Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 10.3.1 + 10.3.1.1 + 10.3.1.2 : Humpier Day!

Please hotfix the Derelict crashing. Thanks.

Amen!

Edited by scavenge

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 10, 2013 - cleanup
Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 10, 2013 - cleanup

So basically I have to get the systems AGAIN, after I spent 8 days farming for it?! Seriously?!

That's DE for you.

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 10, 2013 - spam
Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 10, 2013 - spam

That's DE for you.

tumblr_lzb9uyfa4o1qj4vs2o1_500.gif

My Ember components still aren't showing up in my foundry. I can still see them in my inventory, but I just can't build them! Woe is me!

T-T

Thanks so much for the other fixes though! You guys are really on top of your game with these rapid fire band-aid updates. :)

Edited by Zoom.Out

Yea, I spent weeks trying to get Nova systems, and I finally got it. I sure as hell won't spend another few weeks to get another one because y'alls patch broke the BP.

Well thats just great. Now i have 4 of each key blueprint to spare i guess? oh no I wasted 2000 credits X4!!!

Fix resources not dropping in Derelict and Void missions.

Getting control modules in the derelict missions now. Yet to see mutagen samples, but that may just be bad luck.

I really hope the blueprints in inventory get fixed... Ive been farming for Ash systems for months and almost cried after getting it at last today. I dont ever want to have to play Titania again.

• Upvote 1

Getting control modules in the derelict missions now. Yet to see mutagen samples, but that may just be bad luck.

They messed up again. That was Void's resources

Fix for blueprints received as boss drops not saving to Foundry.

Until tomorrow, Tenno!

I hate to burst your bubble, but this isn't fixed. The Ash Systems I obtained after U10.3.0 are still missing from my Foundry. It's still showing up in my inventory, and it looks like the other Ash blueprints are still being identified as components as well.

Nevermind.

Edited by zachles

How about those of us who already have extra blueprints? And with all the new rare mods when are we going to have some type of sustainable credit gain to sustain fusing and all the other features in the game?

• Upvote 2

What's wrong with the blueprints?

Any blueprints acquired after U10.3.0 were read as components, and thus did not show up in the Foundry as blueprints. However, blueprints found after U10.3.1 were fixed. It's a pain when you've been farming for something for so long, and you finally got it during that brief time period, but you can't use it because it's bugged.

I do not believe this is retroactive, but a fix for the bug as a whole.

Confirmed that new blueprints will show up in the foundry, thanks for the quick update

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 10, 2013 - rude
Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 10, 2013 - rude

Any blueprints acquired after U10.3.0 were read as components, and thus did not show up in the Foundry as blueprints. However, blueprints found after U10.3.1 were fixed. It's a pain when you've been farming for something for so long, and you finally got it during that brief time period, but you can't use it because it's bugged.

Doesn't seem like they plan to fix it for us either.

i know u guys will fix the problems no questions asked just hope we dont loose our blueprints that all of us got or if we do i hope we get something in return for loosing them otherwise thanks for the hotfix

after removing all mods and reequipping them (because somehow i thought that's smart), I'm having trouble equipping same mods for weapon and sentinels even I have at least two duplicates. that's.. a major flaw.

I do not believe this is retroactive, but a fix for the bug as a whole.

--wait, they're just going to be left like that?!

Ugh... Time to farm Ash all over again.

--wait, they're just going to be left like that?!

Ugh... Time to farm Ash all over again.

All warframes can be farmed in less than 5 runs now, there's always an assured drop at the end. It's so ez people are complaining about it now o-O