Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.3.1 + 10.3.1.1 + 10.3.1.2 : Humpier Day!

[DE]Rebecca

My Ember components still aren't showing up in my foundry. I can still see them in my inventory, but I just can't build them! Woe is me!

T-T

Thanks so much for the other fixes though! You guys are really on top of your game with these rapid fire band-aid updates. :)

Edited by Zoom.Out

Fix for blueprints received as boss drops not saving to Foundry.

Until tomorrow, Tenno!

I hate to burst your bubble, but this isn't fixed. The Ash Systems I obtained after U10.3.0 are still missing from my Foundry. It's still showing up in my inventory, and it looks like the other Ash blueprints are still being identified as components as well.

Nevermind.

Edited by zachles

What's wrong with the blueprints?

Any blueprints acquired after U10.3.0 were read as components, and thus did not show up in the Foundry as blueprints. However, blueprints found after U10.3.1 were fixed. It's a pain when you've been farming for something for so long, and you finally got it during that brief time period, but you can't use it because it's bugged.

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 10, 2013 - rude
Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 10, 2013 - rude

Any blueprints acquired after U10.3.0 were read as components, and thus did not show up in the Foundry as blueprints. However, blueprints found after U10.3.1 were fixed. It's a pain when you've been farming for something for so long, and you finally got it during that brief time period, but you can't use it because it's bugged.

Doesn't seem like they plan to fix it for us either.