Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In game chat problems

(PSN)f0l1v31r4

Question

Hi everyone, I’m trying to resolve this in a civil way using the directions from the game and community managers. 
last Tuesday (03/17) I logged in and noticed my chat was gone. Then I talked to some friends and they said I could be banned by accident (since I don’t do any interaction besides “inv” and answering clan questions). So I opened a ticket (#2080533) and someone from support is desperate to close without a clear answer linking here as a solution without any link in specific just something like “keep watching this channel and will be resolved”.

So I decided come here to see if anyone had same problem and how to resolve.

8 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, (PS4)f0l1v31r4 said:

“failed to connect to chat server” 

that is some sort of connectivity problem (mostly related to ISP). if you where banned you would get something in the lines of "your access to chat is restricted"

16 minutes ago, Kracken said:

that is some sort of connectivity problem (mostly related to ISP). if you where banned you would get something in the lines of "your access to chat is restricted"

But I didn’t change anything and plus I have 2 internet links doing a kind of DMZ but with my console isolated from my home network and opened to the world (since I use just pre paid cards).

Edited by (PS4)f0l1v31r4

5 hours ago, (PS4)LucasOlv100 said:

I got the same problem, then i opned a ticket in support and they said that are already awere about the issue, and working in a fix.

Not sure if this is getting all users but apparently will be released an update to fix the issue.

Yep I got same answer but without any link or bug reported the support guy just asked to keep an eye on the release notes or forum posts. Then I reopen the ticket asking to not give vague answers or close the ticket without a  reasonable solution.