Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100% Boss Bp Drop Rate

Trainer772

I can say that this change is good for those who don't have many blueprints. At the same time, it's quite disappointing since I got every warframe except Loki the hard way (including 150 rounds of Jackel).

Sad life of beta players. Get things the hard way, then watch people whine and get things handed to them on a silver plate.

Also from someone that farmed every other frame this change is beautiful and long overdue.

Edit:

People really need to read patch notes.

-Bosses now have their blueprint drops as end-mission rewards (like Lephantis) instead of physical orbs in the level.

Edited by A1CZERO

Confirmed change. Just got all three Ash blueprints in a row as end-of-mission rewards.

(And not one of them is appearing in my foundry.)

Ran Hyena, got Loki in 4 runs.

Too easy. It's pretty irritating.

Ahhh wonderful then, makes it all the more painful having run jackal 70+ times though :P

edit: Don't get me wrong, this is great that they did this!

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

I grinded for all my frames the hard way as well despite being a Hunter founder. I honestly don't mind this change at all, since it causes a lot less hair loss for newer players. The game as it is isn't very kind to newbies in general, but the difficulty of even finding the parts for their first Warframe has turned off a lot of the players I introduced into this game; they never get to experience that sense of achievement when they claim their first frame from the Foundry, which I find a pity. Now that this is done though, I don't really see the point of trading Ember Chassis for Ash Chassis in the Trading system anymore. But trading alternate helmet BPs would be nice .

They are just doing what people wanted them to do. People wanted the Drops to be like the new golem's style. For one it saves a lot of headache. (ADNAKWLD THE BP FELL INTO THE LAVA/UNGUESSABLE AREA.) And, It's at least a guaranteed drop.

And as beta testers, It's kinda how it is. You pave the way for the new players to have a better game. -Shrug-.

I grinded for all my frames the hard way as well despite being a Hunter founder. I honestly don't mind this change at all, since it causes a lot less hair loss for newer players. The game as it is isn't very kind to newbies in general, but the difficulty of even finding the parts for their first Warframe has turned off a lot of the players I introduced into this game; they never get to experience that sense of achievement when they claim their first frame from the Foundry, which I find a pity. Now that this is done though, I don't really see the point of trading Ember Chassis for Ash Chassis in the Trading system anymore. But trading alternate helmet BPs would be nice .

This is one of the points. There would have been immense value to trading warframe parts before this happened. Now every warframe can be obtained in 6-20 minutes, making Vauban and Banshee the only warframes worth trading.

While the 100% Drop rate is a thing, I don't think it's like Nekros and easier to get all the dif pieces rate. And for those who have gotten it in three runs since the update, RNG /is/ RNG. As way back in the day(Meaning much before this update.), I got my Ember in just three runs, And my ash in 6. So yeah.

Edited by SJunior

mg-580-tableflip.jpg

I hate using picture memes but really? After all of our complaining about how bad RNG is. How annoying it is to have gazillions of duplicate blueprints and just missing 1 part. They fix it so you don't need to spend an eternity of wasted time getting dupes and tons of nanospores.

And you complain it's too easy now...?

This is why DE and others in this community can't take each other seriously.

While the 100% Drop rate is a thing, I don't think it's like Nekros and easier to get all the dif pieces rate. And for those who have gotten it in three runs since the update, RNG /is/ RNG. As way back in the day(Meaning much before this update.), I got my Ember in just three runs, And my ash in 6. So yeah.

The difference is BPs ALWAYS drop now, which changes it from RNG on RNG to just RNG

They didn't... My loki parts still don't show up in the foundry after I dl'd the patch.

Then they "fixed" it.

I got Ember in 3 runs before this change. A good day that was...

Edited by A1CZERO

Let me clarify:I don't oppose the system, and I think new players would benefit much from it. I'm just disappointed that I can expect zero compensation for running 150 jackel runs when most people can now expect rhino in 10 or fewer.

PS: I don't complain about RNG. I take it as a fact.

Edited by Trainer772