Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DonIMdon

Why are people acting like they paid for scarlet spear and got ripped off lol ?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)IndianChiefJeff said:

Buddy, criticism is a valuable thing, people can like something & still demand improvement where it's needed most. Why act all emotionally defensive about something that so desperately needed more time in the dev oven?

I agree bud but when does criticism turn into pointless *@##$ing ? Its your fault over hyping it in your head when ALL the other events are based around a repetitive theme. Have you ever played an MMO/MMO-lite ? They tend to focus on repetitive things... kinda like warframe has been doing the ENTIRE time lmao I think people are acting emotionally offensive in this situation. And its getting fixed now during a pandemic, your over here screaming GAMERZ RIZE UP, my free content doesnt work perfectly ( even though its been working fine for me ) down with DE. I understand talking about the bugs and how the event works and how to make it better but people just seem to want to start a warframe resistance and im like why though ?  Just wait till it gets fixed if you think its that bad they even said they would probably extend it too. All you have to do is spend no money, no time too if you want, even though its definitely playable and not that bad of a grind.

3 minutes ago, Kentar said:

jesus crist
what happened here?

He’s dealing with a global pandemic atm.  You’ll just have to pray on it and figure it out yourself.

38 minutes ago, DonIMdon said:

UMMM duh ? Its free chill out and play something else in the meantime while it gets fixed and you lose nothing. ive never seen a bigger group of cry babies lmao Is warframe the only game to you ? I mean i really like it as well but DAYM at the end of the day you paid nothing and at most played it for 5 mins decided you dont like and chose not to continue. Wow RIZE UP GAMERS ! You take S#&$ to seriously lol You ever think youre too uptight to actually have fun ?

How can you expect DE to properly fix it if people don't tell them where they messed up? If we take your advice, we just ghost on DE, check back later to see if they've fixed it, and when they haven't because nobody is telling them what we want, we just ghost even harder. That's, uh.... I don't think you thought that through.

54 minutes ago, (PS4)IndianChiefJeff said:

Shame on me for expecting DE to actually learn how to release a stable, enjoyable update after 7 years of experience.

First thing first, the OpLink is a brand new system that connects 2 squads at different places, not something that is already in a game so do you think putting a new system will run perfectly day one?

You want stable? Don't expect anything new so the new content is basically mobile defense but you throw something through the hoop as new content or other existing mission but with more objective as "new". You prefer that model of update?

53 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

DE is big enough and well funded enough to be able to put out quality content. There’s no excuse for them to deliver things half’s naked anymore. They need to get their act together

Yeah, they can put the so called quality content by not adding something completely new and just twisting old content as "new". You prefer that as quality content?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

He’s dealing with a global pandemic atm.  You’ll just have to pray on it and figure it out yourself.

More like dealing with people freaking out over a free event that frees you from blinding annoying edelion fights. And people saying OMG THIS IS THE FIRST REPETITIVE THING IVE EVER DONE IN WARFRAME THIS IS OUTRAGOUS, *CLUTCHES PEARLS* DARE I SAY IT ? GAMERZ RIZE UP !

I personally actually think its not even that big of a grind tbh tbf and its quite refreshing and new. 

The Only thing that really bothers me is that the space squad is proper bugframe as the kill codes are missing. But as always DE will be working on it so I just hold off on that till they fixed it. 

I mean I dont really get when People complain its "too grindy" like, they do know what kind of game they are playing right?

13 minutes ago, BabyVampireBat said:

I personally actually think its not even that big of a grind tbh tbf and its quite refreshing and new. 

The Only thing that really bothers me is that the space squad is proper bugframe as the kill codes are missing. But as always DE will be working on it so I just hold off on that till they fixed it. 

I mean I dont really get when People complain its "too grindy" like, they do know what kind of game they are playing right?

I agree with this.

1 hour ago, DonIMdon said:

I guess if thats your last resort to pull the it was a troll the whole time card. After being straight wrong and looking dumb, ok... Classic, very old school xbox "trolling", takes me back to when i was a kid YEARS ago, when i still played on consoles. Man those were the good OL times !

you really are delusional and a troll I didn't think that was possible but here you are. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

you really are delusional and a troll I didn't think that was possible but here you are. 

I mean how could i assume you were calling me the troll when you just post a gif that says trolls with no context lol ?

No one is saying SS's set pieces are garbage.  Because they're great.  It's everything surrounding it that makes it hot garbage.  Complacency is what has allowed DE to be where they are now and where they've been for years now.  If you're perfectly content with you're experience that's fine.  More power to you.  But let people make their legitimate complaints.

41 minutes ago, (PS4)Vodka_Vision_ said:

How can you expect DE to properly fix it if people don't tell them where they messed up? If we take your advice, we just ghost on DE, check back later to see if they've fixed it, and when they haven't because nobody is telling them what we want, we just ghost even harder. That's, uh.... I don't think you thought that through.

When did i say ghost DE ? Its just giving criticism is different than saying this the final straw, down with DE for making a repetitive grindy (not even that bad, but babies want their wa wa fast mommy ) thing in warframe, and i NEVER did that before EVER in any video game, RIZE GAMERZ RIZE. Plus the free content has some bugs and their fixing them during a pandemic what more do you want master ? Maybe take your own advice ?

15 minutes ago, DonIMdon said:

...Its just giving criticism is different than saying this the final straw...

This feels true. One’s driven by emotion, the other’s driven by observation?

Could be wrong, of course. My question is a rather simplified impression of the complex nature of cognition and how we manifest what we know, so there’s a good chance there’s outliers

9 minutes ago, DonIMdon said:

When did i say ghost DE ? Its just giving criticism is different than saying this the final straw, down with DE for making a repetitive grindy (not even that bad, but babies want their wa wa fast mommy ) thing in warframe, and i NEVER did that before EVER in any video game, RIZE GAMERZ RIZE. Plus the free content has some bugs and their fixing them during a pandemic what more do you want master ? Maybe take your own advice ?

I'd say you're right, but you've already lumped in literally every valid criticism with that kind of criticism, that, or you're interpreting real criticism as a defense of a specific thread you saw and didn't like and decided to make a ranty forum post about. You're just coming across like a whiny pissbaby throwing a temper tantrum because "how dare people criticize this free game!" 

27 minutes ago, Nehra96 said:

How to cultivate rep 101:

1. Either post how bad the game's gotten 

2. Post how bad whining (include legitimate concerns too just cause it's easy to dismiss them than agree and try to think them over) has gotten

3. GROFIT 

I just talked about the stupid pointless whining not the legit whining lol Are people reading my whole post or just lazily skimming it ?

8 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

some players are impatient and want to to do this event as fast as possible so they can take another break from this game

I don't think wanting to get it over with as quickly as possible so you can go do something fun is a feeling a game should be designed to elicit. Just sayin'.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb SordidDreams:

I don't think wanting to get it over with as quickly as possible so you can go do something fun is a feeling a game should be designed to elicit. Just sayin'.

Some people like me jsut want to be done with something and not feel forced ot keep playing to keep up with things.

If i play i game i love it, but then it turns into chores slowly, you can't just log in whenever you feel like it to blow steam basically and do your tasks at your own pace, instead you feel forced ot keep up due you could miss out things and it could never return in years simply.

It is natural fear on people simply, psychologie more or less.

6 hours ago, HerpDerpy said:

Could be a bug they fixed, im not sure. All I know is a few days after launch I joined a flotilla and got 5k points, joined another one but then only got the bonus points from the second one. And even if I didn't reset your bonus points from the first, there wouldn't be a point in playing on the second unless you're helping a friend or something since you can only get 1 bonus payout.

From my testing, you get all of the bonus payouts as long as instances you took part in hit 100/100. So there is a point. However, you can't exactly track progress on these unless you memorize or write down Flotilla numbers.