Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Nightwave End 3/29/2020? [RESOLVED]

MadameDragon

Message added by [DE]Rebecca

It should not be over - investigating right now! 

1 minute ago, MadameDragon said:

I don't remember seeing an announcement that Nightwave was ending this week (ending 3/29/2020) and I don't have it in game after tonight's reset. That means that a lot of people may not have had time to spend their credits. 😞 ???

It's gone on xbox too. I don't remember any announcement. I really hope it's a bug I was 2 ranks close to umbra forma.

Just now, MadameDragon said:

I don't remember seeing an announcement that Nightwave was ending this week (ending 3/29/2020) and I don't have it in game after tonight's reset. That means that a lot of people may not have had time to spend their credits. 😞 ???

Certainly hope not. Haven't noticed any DE posts concerning end date.

I currently have 735 nightwave credits to "spend".

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

It should not be over - investigating right now! 

You know, it would be nice if you could ask whoever is behind the intermission to add 15 more levels. It will give alot of people something to do after scarlet spear turned out to be a disappoint.

• Like 6

Oh goodness. The event meant to keep players busy even got itself tired and committed "sudoku" by itself. I guess that's what happens when you neglect a system based on regular maintenance for too long, eh? 

On that note I do want it to return so I can spend my credits. The poop is done, might as well make the most out of it.

Truly shameful that I haven't even tried doing any challenges for several weeks and yet I'm at Prestige 28 at this very moment. Real!y, just with "kill x enemies", "do x sorties", "open x relics" kind of challenges. Stuff I do regardless of NW. Truly, candidly shameful that I got so far without an ounce of effort or will.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93
  • Like 9