The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Nightwave End 3/29/2020? [RESOLVED]

MadameDragon

Message added by [DE]Rebecca

It should not be over - investigating right now! 

2 hours ago, Bad_Pun said:

Thank you, Rebecca! I was excited to actually finish a Nightwave for once, it was quite a shock to see it go so suddenly.

I hope thats a was a pun xD
If u r serious then "WOW!!!"

This Intermission Nightwave is going to be the most histroical Nightave in the Warframe story. Jeez....

Why no "reset" so we have another opportunity to get an umrba froma??
Thats just suuuuch a waste...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, -TSA-Swaggi said:

I hope thats a was a pun xD
If u r serious then "WOW!!!"

This Intermission Nightwave is going to be the most histroical Nightave in the Warframe story. Jeez....

Why no "reset" so we have another opportunity to get an umrba froma??
Thats just suuuuch a waste...

Nah, it was kinda serious. With two jobs I only have a few hours a week to spend on Warframe a week, so I completely ignore all the FOMO stuff. With recent events I've found myself a lot more free time and cranked through the levels in the past two weeks. I was just about to get some Umbra Forma and I thought I got hit with some Twilight Zone levels of irony.

16 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

It is back! You can't leave that easily, Intermission II! You're family now! (Relog to see it if you don't have it up)! 

I know there's been some unrest for how long this Intermission has gone on, but have you good folks thought about expanding possible rewards to keep it desirable to keep doing? A big loss without having new Nightwaves is the loss of ability to get more Umbra Forma.

Just spitballing ideas for additional Cred Offerings:

• Umbra Forma
  • a rare/legendary Arcane that could change weekly (maybe even more than one, depending) -- currently, Scarlet Spear makes this less ideal
  • some rarer/more exclusive cosmetic that could change weekly/monthly
  • another warframe's bp and pieces that could change weekly/bi-weekly/monthly (could be really nice for harder-to-farm ones like Octavia, Ivara, Gauss, or Grendel)
  • pet stuff (Kavat genetic codes, Imprints, etc)
  • maybe even a Primed mod that changes weekly

Something, anything, to add a little spice to it.

1 hour ago, waterboytkd said:
17 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

It is back! You can't leave that easily, Intermission II! You're family now! (Relog to see it if you don't have it up)! 

I know there's been some unrest for how long this Intermission has gone on, but have you good folks thought about expanding possible rewards to keep it desirable to keep doing? A big loss without having new Nightwaves is the loss of ability to get more Umbra Forma.

Just spitballing ideas for additional Cred Offerings:

• Umbra Forma
  • a rare/legendary Arcane that could change weekly (maybe even more than one, depending) -- currently, Scarlet Spear makes this less ideal
  • some rarer/more exclusive cosmetic that could change weekly/monthly
  • another warframe's bp and pieces that could change weekly/bi-weekly/monthly (could be really nice for harder-to-farm ones like Octavia, Ivara, Gauss, or Grendel)
  • pet stuff (Kavat genetic codes, Imprints, etc)
  • maybe even a Primed mod that changes weekly

Something, anything, to add a little spice to it.

Agreed. Because of nightwave, there are some item we can no longer get with the nightwave system does not provide. Here are some rewards I feel need to be added to nightwave for players to purchase;

·       Argon crystals – Because you are purchasing them, they should last 1 week. (costs 30 wolf cred for 2)

·       Void traces – Even though you can get them from doing fissure missions, you receive between 6 and 30 (40 if you’re lucky) which means the number you receive from doing them is not consistent. (costs 15 wolf cred for 50)

·       Tellurium - This is a very rare resource that can only be farmed from kuva and Uranus tilesets. (costs 15 wolf cred for 5)

·       Kavat genetic codes – Having to go to the delict just to scan the wild kavats it tedious and it`s all the time you will receive them when scanning them. (costs 10 wolf cred for 5)

Rewards

Here is some reward I`d like to see come to nightwave;

·       Weapon skins

·       Nightwave stencil

·       Ornaments

·       Operator cosmetics

·       Armour pieces

·       Syandana (similar to syndicates)

·       Operator outfit

·       K-drive

·       Ship skin

·       New warframe and weapon mods

·       New weapons

·       New warframe (wishful thinking)

·       Exclusive warframe skins (all warframes can use)  

·       Exclusive idel animations (all warframes can use) 

·       Nora cosmetics (possibly)

On thing I would like to see from nightwave is for it to get it`s own quest and maybe get to see nora`s Identity and get a backstory on her.

I've been maxed out on NW for a couple of weeks or so and I'm still screwed because even if I complete a NW I'm no no longer getting credits for the completed challenges.  So I wonder how long this is going to last in the COVID-19 era?  I'm sure they're others in the same boat as me,  so what are we to do in the meantime?  FYI I just the creds to buy more Kuva.  How much longer do we have to wait for the new NW?  It's been nearly 6 months on this intermission I don't think this is what DE had in mind when they rolled out Night Wave.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Argon crystals – Because you are purchasing them, they should last 1 week. (costs 30 wolf cred for 2)

We needed the 1-week Argon Crystals when they refunded our Railjack build costs. Better still, they should have never expired.

Instead we got a bunch of Argon Crystals with no way to spend them since you can't queue up the same blueprint multiple times. So once I crafted a focus lens or exilus adapter, I had to wait 24 hours to build another. By the next 24 hour build time I just lost half my remaining Argon Crystals.

Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, darkbrick said:

wow.. it's mom.. replied to this thread.. and some people said that DE never bother to read posts in this subforum

I wonder what they find here 🤔

No idea myself. I can only speak from my perspective, after all, not DE’s

Edited by (NSW)Greybones

On 2020-03-29 at 8:25 PM, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Oh goodness. The event meant to keep players busy even got itself tired and committed "sudoku" by itself. I guess that's what happens when you neglect a system based on regular maintenance for too long, eh? 

On that note I do want it to return so I can spend my credits. The poop is done, might as well make the most out of it.

Truly shameful that I haven't even tried doing any challenges for several weeks and yet I'm at Prestige 28 at this very moment. Real!y, just with "kill x enemies", "do x sorties", "open x relics" kind of challenges. Stuff I do regardless of NW. Truly, candidly shameful that I got so far without an ounce of effort or will.

Who would have known intermission II was so fond of math puzzles!

• Like 1