Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe idea animal frame

(PSN)Elementalwolf1

I don’t know if this has been discussed before or not  but is there any way to have a warframe that is like a animal for instance you have a animal frame that’s like a slightly bigger size of wolf but warframe type walking on all fours stuff like that I know we have the Kubro and there kavat but I would like to see a animal frame  I don’t even know if I am posting this I the right forum this time 

There are many who want something similar to an animal form warframe.

The ideas were
Zauron = Dino
Furion = Beast

There were definitely others in the direction of werewolf, but I can't remember them.

I am afraid the Warframe game engine is not able to display changes in shape without bugs.

I'm also afraid a pure animal frame would be troublesome gameplay wise since they wouldn't be able to shoot or meele in a traditional way which is a key component of gameplay. We have seen a few departures from the core gameplay like Nidus and Inaros not using shield or Hildryn with shield as energy but I don't think DE is willing to make something so unusual. A werewolf type frame with an beast mode as 4. Ability is probably the closest we will ever get...

DE had already done one or the other where you think "that's a surprise".

When I think of the game Okami with the wolf Okami or the wolf from Dark Souls called Sif, a sword wielding wolf was also found in other games.

It will be difficult to make extra movement animation for 24 melee weapons.

In Nioh 2, even dogs in armor are the Kunai throws.

In Metal Gear Solid 4, Cyberwolf had an extra mount for the magnetic rail rifle.

There can be solutions, there will only be a hell of a lot of work that has to be worthwhile.

On 2020-03-27 at 5:13 AM, kwlingo said:

AF6C9C691038F2024B2CED8AAA2BA8C836DB0A21

I had this idea during the new Warframe Contest and sketch of the combined form.

Doomatro Animial Tamer Idea
"Was thinking about an Idea of a Beast Tamer/ Merger. I call it Doomatro, "domatore" in Italian mean breaker/ tamer of animals https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/domatore

I've always wondered why we don't have an alternative to Khora, a Kubrow/Kubrodon Incarnadine whisper. By giving a frame that merges a concept already in game but taking a different approach to how the frame/ companion abilities synergies we maybe be able to add some light to Kubrow/Kubrodon. Since we only see Kavat's on the playing field.

I know DE has been doing some body style and movement motion changes with the recent release of Wisp and Grendel. I was thinking instead of having all adult size frames, why not have a frame the size of the Operator? The smaller size should be considered for quickness, quicker base pace as Ivara Prime/ Loki. Along side with the smaller frame stance to balance this out is having a Kubrodon companion as a synergiezed companion of destruction. The abilities should link both Kubrodon and Doomatro. I was thinking the frame casting tether beacon for Kubrodon to fetch linked enemies bringing them into melee range. Also the final ability was be to be able to merge with the small frame to enter into a beast like WereKubrodon aka Werewolf mode (This will make the combined unit a bit larger then Rhino). In that mode casing the prior abilities will be similar but now works as a solo unit teleporting from each tether beacon

• Like 1

Such a werewolf has a chance to exist, druid gestalt converter Warframe.

DE has to come up with something and incorporate it into the game to motivate the players.

I mean in the trailer "Warframe The Duviri Paradox" you see a mount and an operator who is an adult.

From the game Star Citizen they took over the idea of the multiplayer interceptor.

DE Dare to try something new than many other developers / publishers.

The animal shape warframe has a chance.