Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: March 30 - April 3

[DE]Helen

Tenno,

This week, we’re continuing our working from home community streams!

Members of the community team will be live during our regularly scheduled times, broadcasting from their homes to connect with you and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

These at-home streams won’t have the same production value as our usual streams, but they will have the same Warframe, fun times, and familiar faces! Looking forward to squadding up with you.

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe or mixer.com/playwarframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

A comment on the following thing would be appreciated.

In the last Livestream with Rebecca Steve said the following thing:

Zitat

"last year we payed the price for being too experimental (by adding a game inside a game)".

In my opinion he is missing the point on why people are disappointed completly.

In my opinion you payed the priced because of the following reasons stated by many many people:

• Railjack/Liches/Squad Link didnt even come close to deliver what was promised
  • what was delivered was either stuffed with RNG over RNG or buggy as hell like Scarlet Spear + super super grindy
  • what was delivered was too monotonous and boring (Railjack is basically 40 times exterminate mission)
  • DE explicitly said Railjack shall not become another content island and should start to tie everything together, still you did the opposite

Everybody loved your "experimental ideas" (well the majority ofc, not everyone),

if Railjack, Liches and Squadlink would have been just a little closer to what you have promised and showcases for 2 years, you wouldnt be in this situation...

If you want to read it up, check the following Threads (and thank your Mods for merging everything they could find into 2 topics, it might be hard to follow):

Ps: Sry for being "that guy", but its a shame that it seems that you are drawing the wrong conclusions out of this.

So, are you still going to implement what was showcased on Tennocon 2018 and 2019 + in all the Devstreams or will you move on to the next thing?

2 horas atrás, DreisterDino disse:

No último Livestream com Rebecca, Steve disse o seguinte:

"no ano passado pagamos o preço por sermos muito experimentais (adicionando um jogo dentro de um jogo)".

Na minha opinião, ele não entendeu por que as pessoas estão decepcionadas completamente.

Na minha opinião, você pagou o preço devido aos seguintes motivos declarados por muitas pessoas:

• Railjack / Liches / Squad Link nem chegou perto de cumprir o prometido
  • o que foi entregue foi recheado com RNG sobre RNG ou com buggy como Scarlet Spear + super super grindy
  • o que foi entregue foi muito monótono e chato (Railjack é basicamente 40 vezes exterminar a missão)
  • DE disse explicitamente que Railjack não se tornará outra ilha de conteúdo e deve começar a unir tudo, mesmo assim você fez o contrário

Todo mundo amou suas "idéias experimentais" (bem, a maioria das vezes, nem todo mundo),

se Railjack, Liches e Squadlink estivessem um pouco mais perto do que você prometeu e mostrasse por 2 anos, você não estaria nessa situação ...

Se você quiser ler, verifique os seguintes Threads (e agradeça aos seus Mods por mesclar tudo o que encontraram em 2 tópicos, pode ser difícil seguir):

Ps: Sry por ser "aquele cara", mas é uma pena que parece que você está tirando conclusões erradas disso.

Então, você ainda vai implementar o que foi exibido no Tennocon 2018 e 2019 + em todos os Devstreams ou você vai passar para a próxima coisa?

Parabéns, você acertou em cheio e é exatamente isso que pensa a maioria da comunidade fundadora que apoia o jogo desde o início! Eu venho dizendo isso de uma maneira mais gentil há mais de 3 anos, quando o DE começou a destruir o jogo que amamos, nerfing várias armas e até mesmo destruindo animações como a animação da corrida Volt e os quadros de guerra que amamos, tornando-os apenas quadros de guerra genéricos, exemplos disso :
 [ember], [Synoid Simulor], ["nova" horrível animação de corrida de volt comparada à anterior ao hotfix de Gauss], [POE caçando Eidolons ainda é um festival de insetos vários anos após seu lançamento]
Eles removeram os ataques " lei da retribuição "e até hoje eles não lançaram nenhuma missão que se aproxime do desafio, da diversão e do trabalho em equipe ... que foi esse ataque!
E assim por diante, se permanecer tão nublado e incerto, o futuro do quadro de guerra será. Jogadores que param de jogar e depois retornam com a esperança de que os tempos dourados do quadro de guerra estejam de volta, um dia eles nunca poderão voltar, nunca mais!

It is what is the success of a brand or game if not its followers and fans!

I am happy the streams are back. Not getting to see Mother Danielle on Tuesdays was making me sad. Granted she paid on PC. Such a traitorous act. I will forgive her though. I always love her stories which makes the stream the best. Granted Dev streams are fun too even the one with graphs. Definatly not the most boring on as Mother Rebecca said it might be.

what's the point of leveling an entire syndicate, doing lots of quest, getting lens, spending tons of hours in ESO to get experience for schools, getting rivens, forma weapons, learning for hundreds of hours roles all of that for eidolon hunting?, and now you get legendary arcanes that are really hard to get that easy?, what's the prize then? what did you get after doing all of that? they dont see the destructive manner this update rewards are towards veterans in the game. sad to leave warframe.

On 2020-03-30 at 12:45 PM, DreisterDino said:

Ps: Sry for being "that guy", but its a shame that it seems that you are drawing the wrong conclusions out of this.

Not gonna quote the entire post but I agree 100% and was looking a more private way to say it (since everybody is human and public critics isn’t nice). 
but since you described... I had same feeling as well... I was like “wtf? What’s the problem with a game inside a game?” “Really? Ppl at DE doesn’t saw all that grind and boring stuff? Not feeling reward at all. 40 min at the beginning of the RJ to get a relic? They don’t know if I want relic I can go Disruption?”

and plus the sensation of just 1 dev actually playing the game, the community team and no one else inside the company. (With a exception of the Leech dev guy being afk to ban another player).

A couple of questions that could be addressed on this or a future stream.
1: Any word on Primary Kitguns and the new MOA? I remember something about those coming with Scarlet Spear, or has that been pushed back to Deadlock Protocol?
2: Could we get a how to for Disruption missions under the missions section of the Codex. You have something for every mission type, save that one.

Lastly a random thought on New War, wouldn’t it be interesting if we lost the war and were saved by the Stalker?

Hope everyone is keeping save during this very bad time. It's good to hear that you have decided to keep the Warframe community up too date with News on how you decide to go forward with! "Warframe's" development's. Thank-you. And i hope all TENNO agree with me when i say Thank-you for your time and the information you are about to give us all.

Archived