Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy drain

(XBOX)UnTestedMight

So everything I’ve read has said it’s an enemy type, but I don’t think it is. Most times when an enemy takes energy away there’s a screen glitch thing like magnetic dmg or something. Or there’s the eximus that slowly drain energy. But with this possible bug my energy will go from however much I have to 0 in an instant. I have videos and everything, I’ll be alone or surrounded my enemies and boom 400+ energy down to 0 in an instant. Please someone give me a better explanation other than an enemy unit, like which one? So I know what I’m looking for. Or if it’s a bug. (Makes it really hard to play considering 90% of warframe is energy based.)(also in one of my videos I used 3 large energy pads and had 600 energy, down to 0 instantly after walking away from the pad area)

On 2020-03-31 at 6:06 AM, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Maybe posting the videos or giving more information about what types of enemies you were facing, frame, loadout, etc. might help.

My videos won’t load on here but I did send them to DE. But thank you. 

On 2020-04-04 at 8:30 AM, (XB1)LavaCage said:

If you are fighting infested, it's not a bug. If you are facing grineer, it is a bug. If you are facing corpus, it's isn't.

I thought I posted that it was grineer but I didn’t so I apologize for that. 

also sorry for the really delayed response I’ve been super busy as of late due to the whole pandemic situation.