Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why are they keeping Titania prime accessories a secret until launch?

Goldenrice

1 minute ago, Vespilan said:

Maybe because they want to delay the inevitable rage when people find out its an archwing skin

Reminds you of the mesa prime accessories doesnt it lol.

Kinda messed up this time because I wanted to see what the syandana and archwing skin looked like before I decided whether or not I wanted to pick up the Ivara prime accessories

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Vespilan said:

Maybe because they want to delay the inevitable rage when people find out its an archwing skin

^ All this, because archwing is so popular as are the other players who are always close enough to your own archwing that could appreciate said archwing/skin......owait.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Goldenrice said:

Is there no screenshot of the syandana or archwing skin available?

Every prime access that I can remember has had screenshots/footage of prime accessories before release day.

I mean, they already tell you it's Titania's Archwing as a universal skin and a Syandana, which is the only possible surprise.

I don't think they're keeping it secret, they might simply not have had the time to put the promo art they usually do together. She doesn't even have one at all as of now. Was surprised they didn't show anything on stream though...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

I don't think they're keeping it secret, they might simply not have had the time to put the promo art they usually do together.

Please... how long does it take to edit 2 pictures in photoshop and upload it ? Not like it needs coding.

Edited by Fellas92
  • Like 7

33 minutes ago, Fellas92 said:

Please... how long does it take to edit 2 pictures in photoshop and upload it ? Not like it needs coding.

Promotional stuff isn't the same as some random screenshot. You don't have to take my word for it of course, but let's be honest: It's silly to think DE has any benefit at all of avoiding marketing their upcoming Accessories pack because of backlash when they'd literally have to face the very same backlash 2 weeks later and they can ignore it anyways lol

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Makunogo said:

whats wrong with waiting a day? if you plan on buying it or not . that plan won't change by seeing it on release day ? be patient. 😄

Maybe they are trying to decide whether to buy ivara prime access or wait for titania 

• Like 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb Makunogo:

whats wrong with waiting a day? if you plan on buying it or not . that plan won't change by seeing it on release day ? be patient. 😄

vor einer Stunde schrieb Varja99:

Maybe they are trying to decide whether to buy ivara prime access or wait for titania 

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Goldenrice:

I wanted to see what the syandana and archwing skin looked like before I decided whether or not I wanted to pick up the Ivara prime accessories

make up lol GIF by Lifetime

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vespilan said:

Honestly I think people will rage even more if it is a railjack skin.

Edited by WH1735S0W

1 hour ago, (XB1)OdinAsteroid said:

make up lol GIF by Lifetime

2 hours ago, Varja99 said:

8 hours ago, Goldenrice said:

Kinda messed up this time because I wanted to see what the syandana and archwing skin looked like before I decided whether or not I wanted to pick up the Ivara prime accessories

I don't think you guys should be holding your breath to make a decision. It's a syandana and an archwing skin. Even if you can't tell how they look like, Ivara's armor set is more practical and usable than an archwing skin.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Goldenrice:

Is there no screenshot of the syandana or archwing skin available?

Every prime access that I can remember has had screenshots/footage of prime accessories before release day.

we don't know the exact time either (hour:minutes) so it doesn't wonder me that they forgot about

50 minutes ago, Makunogo said:

they had 3 months + to decide on ivara.. that's their problem lol

Imagine being on the fence on buying something, right? 

I just wanted to see what the titania prime accessories looked like before deciding, because I wasn't going be buying back to back prime accessories, crazy thought right.  They've shown the previous prime accessories before they released dating how far back now?  Just odd that they're choosing not to show these until after Ivara Prime Acess is gone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goldenrice said:

Imagine being on the fence on buying something, right? 

I just wanted to see what the titania prime accessories looked like before deciding, because I wasn't going be buying back to back prime accessories, crazy thought right.  They've shown the previous prime accessories before they released dating how far back now?  Just odd that they're choosing not to show these until after Ivara Prime Acess is gone.

i am aware but if you actually wanted ivara.. waiting until the last day probably was not a great idea. what if they had realeased titania* early 😕

Edited by Makunogo

5 minutes ago, Makunogo said:

i am aware but if you actually wanted ivara.. waiting until the last day probably was not a great idea. what if they had realeased her early?

what are you talking about?

the fact is, they didnt release titania prime early, ivara prime access ends on the day titania prime access releases, and we still have no idea what the prime accessories look like.

all im saying is, we've gotten an early look at prime accessories before release, in the past. for DE to not show them this time because of w/e reason, probably complaints about it being an archwing/syandana combo, is kinda messed up. 

Edited by Goldenrice
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Goldenrice said:

what are you talking about?

the fact is, they didnt release titania prime early, ivara prime access ends on the day titania prime access releases, and we still have no idea what the prime accessories look like.

all im saying is, we've gotten an early look at prime accessories before release, in the past. for DE to now show them this time because of w/e reason, probably complaints about it being an archwing/syandana combo, is kinda messed up. 

edited. and yes sometimes it happens. but if someone really wanted ivara's accessories i honestly do not think they would wait until hours before its gone.

considering we don't know what she is coming with the safe choice is pick something you actually want. so 

do you actually want ivara's accessories or not? if you do then you shouldn't hesitate to buy them. if titania's accessories are good. you got 3 ish months to get it.

1 minute ago, Makunogo said:

edited. and yes sometimes it happens. but if someone really wanted ivara's accessories i honestly do not think they would wait until hours before its gone.

considering we don't know what she is coming with the safe choice is pick something you actually want. so 

do you actually want ivara's accessories or not? if you do then you shouldn't hesitate to buy them. if titania's accessories are good. you got 3 ish months to get it.

someone brings up an issue they have with the next prime access

you: but if you wanted it you shouldve bought it

are you tone deaf? what youre trying to argue is not even relevant to this thread. 

i already stated i wasn't going to buy back to back prime access.  i would the very least like the courtesy of looking at the next prime access before deciding on whether or not i'd pick up ivara prime accessories or titanias. its really not that complicated and hard to understand

are you confused that someone has an issue with DE not showing titania prime accessories before release, while they've shown past prime accessories before release? i don't understand why you're bringing up "what if's" into this thread

2 minutes ago, Goldenrice said:

someone brings up an issue they have with the next prime access

you: but if you wanted it you shouldve bought it

are you tone deaf? what youre trying to argue is not even relevant to this thread. 

i already stated i wasn't going to buy back to back prime access.  i would the very least like the courtesy of looking at the next prime access before deciding on whether or not i'd pick up ivara prime accessories or titanias. its really not that complicated and hard to understand

are you confused that someone has an issue with DE not showing titania prime accessories before release, while they've shown past prime accessories before release? i don't understand why you're bringing up "what if's" into this thread

i am answering the questions logically.  i dont care how u feel about the answers.

its probably obvious by now that you wont get to see Titania's accessories. so with that said.

your choice is buying ivara access. or whining about not being able to see titania's. or waiting to see if they show it in the morning. which is not a guarentee.

with that logic in mind i suggested  a safe choice which is buying ivara if you like it. when i say "you" i mean not just YOU specificaly but anyone who happens to

be reading this thread with the same predicament.

if you also like titania. you can get it within 3 months unless you are saying you will never get prime accessories again.

also, no need to get rude. chill out or get blocked.

4 minutes ago, Makunogo said:

i am answering the questions logically.  i dont care how u feel about the answers.

its probably obvious by now that you wont get to see Titania's accessories. so with that said.

your choice is buying ivara access. or whining about not being able to see titania's. or waiting to see if they show it in the morning. which is not a guarentee.

with that logic in mind i suggested  a safe choice which is buying ivara if you like it. when i say "you" i mean not just YOU specificaly but anyone who happens to

be reading this thread with the same predicament.

if you also like titania. you can get it within 3 months unless you are saying you will never get prime accessories again.

also, no need to get rude. chill out or get blocked.

tone deaf