Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank you DE !

Sevenus.

I would like to dedicate this post/page to thank DE for their hard work from home during such chaotic and rough time around the world. the scarlet spear event is really fun in my opinion, buggy, but very enjoyable 😉 thank you DE for making such good game and i hope to see more cool stuff added in the game in the future ❤️ 

• Like 16

Why do people feel the need to come into these threads and just state how much they hate the game, are playing another game, etc? Congrats. This thread isn't meant for you. (And yes I know you still have a "right" to post your opinions. I just think it isn't unnecessary.)

Edited by SpicyDinosaur
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

Why do people feel the need to come into these threads and just state how much they hate the game, are playing another game, etc? Congrats. This thread isn't meant for you.

Why do people feel the need to keep making appreciation posts towards DE when they can showcase their appreciation by, I don't know, playing the game, or buying platinum or merchandise, or whatnot? It's not like DE goes through every post, let alone the ones that thank them. (And yes I know you still have a "right" to post your topics. I just think it isn't necessary.)

Edited by (PS4)LeBlingKing
  • Like 20

5 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing said:

Why do people feel the need to keep making appreciation posts towards DE when they can showcase their appreciation by, I don't know, playing the game, or buying platinum or merchandise, or whatnot? It's not like DE goes through every post, let alone the ones that thank them. (And yes I know you still have a "right" to post your topics. I just think it isn't necessary.)

Have you considered doing what OP did and make your own thread to complain instead of trashing up theirs'.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

Why do people feel the need to come into these threads and just state how much they hate the game, are playing another game, etc? Congrats. This thread isn't meant for you. (And yes I know you still have a "right" to post your opinions. I just think it isn't unnecessary.)

People won't always agree with everything. As long as there is an opening, they will come. On the topic of OP, good job as well DE for still continuing to crank out content in spite of the quarantine and physical isolation from employees. A lot more communication is required to be more effective in times such as this and must prove to be a challenge on the whole team. 

22 minutes ago, sonyseva6055 said:

I would like to dedicate this post/page to thank DE for their hard work from home during such chaotic and rough time around the world. the scarlet spear event is really fun in my opinion, buggy, but very enjoyable 😉 thank you DE for making such good game and i hope to see more cool stuff added in the game in the future ❤️ 

I've been working from home for  whopping 3 hours.

I hate it.

Nothing is being accomplished with any speed.

Learning new and frustrating things about my coworkers lack of respect for each other.

DE is running a game and still interacting with the community while probably dealing with very similar frustrations.

This by no means absolves them for me, but, yeah, respect.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

People won't always agree with everything. As long as there is an opening, they will come. On the topic of OP, good job as well DE for still continuing to crank out content in spite of the quarantine and physical isolation from employees. A lot more communication is required to be more effective in times such as this and must prove to be a challenge on the whole team. 

I get that, but this forum in particular is filled with angry toxic players. If all you get is a long thread with mostly angry posts while trying to express your own love of the game or its direction, that seems like none of those posts were helpful or necessary. 

If you hate the game, take a break, and either come back, or don't.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

Thank you DE for this is event,  and not trying to squeeze more grind out of us for arcanes. . Correcting the meda is every inportent. ..  can you please nerf limbo because he's the meda of this event. ..  again thank you for your past 6 months of updates. . They have been fantastic. ..

Limbo has been a mess to balance since his release. They would have to redesign every aspect of him to justify anything since any change done to how it works now will make him 100% useless. He's either 100% useful or 100% useless with no inbetweens because the Rift system just can't be balanced properly, it's an impossible design for this game.

• Like 1

Just now, SpicyDinosaur said:

I get that, but this forum in particular is filled with angry toxic players. If all you get is a long thread with mostly angry posts while trying to express your own love of the game or its direction, that seems like none of those posts were helpful or necessary. 

If you hate the game, take a break, and either come back, or don't.

Indeed. It's easy for someone to be toxic rather than constructive when they don't agree with the direction things are going in, and have no sense of how to handle things other wise. There's a lot of players like myself even that have wished to see the Warframe of old again, but that will never be, and I understand that. Warframe is evolving and adapting to a new age of players, and it has to. Recent changes have deeply offset quite a few peoples opinions of the game and the backlash from decisions usually comes at the direct aim towards DE, and often we mistake other opposing opinion players as an enemy when we embark on our own campaign to get back Warframe to where WE want it to be and not the direction that DE has intended. We don't have the full picture of Warframe drawn for us yet. All these changes that players hate now may evolve into something all players can learn to love and accept even more than their original design or intent. But we just don't know yet.

Warframe; we can love it or hate it, but those who voice their opinions of hate/dislike/disgust etc towards it, probably loved it at one point. They along with all players need to realize that nothing is set in stone right now. Tides can turn and those who love it now could hate it later and vice versa. But for now in terms of the aim of the OP, DE has challenges now if more than ever with the physical isolation at play. Ultimately time will tell, and soon the now will just be a thing of the past. 

• Like 2

vor einer Stunde schrieb SpicyDinosaur:

Since when a person is able to identify hatred through forums or generally through the internet ?
"Hate" is an emotion and you want to tell me that you know about thousands of KM who hates which game because he/she wrote something in a forum that he/she maybe didn't even mean seriously?

Do you have superhuman skills or did you exchanged criticism for "hate" ?

Edited by Bezo31
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Bezo31 said:

Since when a person is able to identify hatred through forums or generally through the internet ?
"Hate" is an emotion and you want to tell me that you know about thousands of KM who hates which game because he/she wrote something in a forum that he/she maybe didn't even mean seriously?

Do you have superhuman skills or did you exchanged criticism for "hate" ?

I think most people can get a pretty good feel for when something is said extremely hatefully or as constructive criticism, even without voice intonations.

But who knows? Maybe I do have superhuman powers and am only now realizing it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bezo31 said:

I dunno about hate. I’d have to (and had in some cases) ask why someone posted something to determine if it was hate or a misunderstanding. Often it was a misunderstanding.

I know what abuse looks like though, and while it’s died down now, I saw the abuse towards DE fly not long ago, both for Scarlet Spear and Revised (some of it for Revised was around an update that hadn’t even dropped yet)

I’m not keen on blind praise, but I’m still bothered with just how aggressive and irrational the toxicity was, and it wasn’t even aimed at me. I saw people who weren’t dumb rip into a game developer with malicious sarcasm, conspiracy theories, and just plain insults. Most every time I saw a topic or post made for attacking DE, whether it was to “help” them or not, I tiredly thought to myself “Here we go again...”, which meant I was collateral damage affected by the vitriol. I shouldn’t be hesitant to read someone’s post, I should be glad to see a new perspective.

To that end, I can understand (though I’m projecting) the desire to make a “Thanks DE” post, and personally thanks is often (or should be) at the forefront of my mind when I engage with someone else’s creation. I didn’t do the work, yet here it is for me to consume as I will. +1 like to you, @sonyseva6055, and I share the sentiment of your original post. (still waiting for and looking forward to Scarlet Spear though 😋)

Edited by (NSW)Greybones
  • Like 1

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 😂

16 hours ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

Indeed. It's easy for someone to be toxic rather than constructive when they don't agree with the direction things are going in, and have no sense of how to handle things other wise. There's a lot of players like myself even that have wished to see the Warframe of old again, but that will never be, and I understand that. Warframe is evolving and adapting to a new age of players, and it has to. Recent changes have deeply offset quite a few peoples opinions of the game and the backlash from decisions usually comes at the direct aim towards DE, and often we mistake other opposing opinion players as an enemy when we embark on our own campaign to get back Warframe to where WE want it to be and not the direction that DE has intended. We don't have the full picture of Warframe drawn for us yet. All these changes that players hate now may evolve into something all players can learn to love and accept even more than their original design or intent. But we just don't know yet.

Warframe; we can love it or hate it, but those who voice their opinions of hate/dislike/disgust etc towards it, probably loved it at one point. They along with all players need to realize that nothing is set in stone right now. Tides can turn and those who love it now could hate it later and vice versa. But for now in terms of the aim of the OP, DE has challenges now if more than ever with the physical isolation at play. Ultimately time will tell, and soon the now will just be a thing of the past. 

This forum is filled with hypocrites no better than the other and it constantly unravels to an oversimplified "Pro-DE" vs "Anti-DE" rule set that goes nowhere in some old frail mid-death of motivations from equal bad guys on the forums who are equally unrealistic to each other waiting to jump out of a forest and claim starlord supremacy. It's laughable, no argument and no different. They lie to get whatever the want created and sold on the forums. Killing threads to complete a vision where they feel threatened with WEAK effort. Starlords keeping themselves in prison waiting to go dumb and dumber later to discover sticky mollusks. Bad guys trying to control life through chaos instead of trusting the audience's brain.

This forum needs an Indoraptor. Releasing that dinosaur will result in killing lots of threads. They get REE kids instead.

Edited by ikkabotz

Thank you, DE, for creating Scarlet Spear.

Thank you, DE, for showing us who we are.

Thank you, DE, for waking us up, giving us the unexpected, the heart wrenching plot, the memories of those we lost, and all of the potential for the future.

Thank you, DE, for I am crying, having just re-watched some of the cinematics, strengthened my ties to my Warframes, and shown me what it means to truly love a game.

Thank you, DE.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing said:

Yeah, I would like to thank DE for inspiring me to buy DOOM 2016 for like 10 dollars. I feel like a proper badass now. 

dude doom GIF

it's sad that you can't feel like a badass in a game designed for nothing but power fantasy. maybe you need some some help with builds. anyway, see you in 15 hours when you finish Doom. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

I don't know, why do people feel the need to dedicate a whole thread to get 5 platinum in their acc-- I mean, say "Thanks DE" for the million time in their lives? guess it is because they are free to do so.

6 hours ago, sonyseva6055 said:

5 platinum have been deposited to your account.

38 minutes ago, Ikyr0 said:

it's sad that you can't feel like a badass in a game designed for nothing but power fantasy. maybe you need some some help with builds. anyway, see you in 15 hours when you finish Doom. 

It's almost like overcoming an intense challenge through skill is innately more rewarding than pushing a button and watching the fireworks.

• Like 2