Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A simple illustration of Basmu viability

xXx_mtv_xXx

They already nerfed the phage the show off their new darling and if you don't know how to mod it correctly, that's entirely on you.

Don't worry, when we get sentient liches you'll get the completely broken kit you wanted all along, until the next time someone rage nerfs continuals again.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Niennah said:

Not sure if troll, but the radial attack (so conveniently cut out in the picture) adds another 19 damage (AOE, too); there's an alternate fire mode, infinite ammo and health leaching.

The secondary attack has a damage windup that takes way too long and is a joke compared to other beam weapons.
Infinite ammo isn't even useful outside of open worlds and the health "leaching" (stagger + 3 waves with 10 true damage at point blank, 10x the damage will convert to health, doesn't trigger on alt fire) is also useless unless you are drowning in infested.

Even the primary fire feels lackluster compared to fulmin or normal full autos.

• Like 1

Every weapon can't just be better than the previous one that's all, The Basmu isn't great for lvl100+ missions, but I personnaly have fun using it, to me that's what matters. Of course if you don't like it, well, can't discuss about the tastes of everyone

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fellas92 said:

Alternate fire mode is garbage and barely does anything. Infinite reloading you mean.

If you let off the trigger before you empty the clip the gun regenerates ammo without having to reload, and it does it pretty fast so even letting off the trigger for a fraction of a second can let you sustain firing of the gun. I have found that increasing the magazine size by 60% provides a very noticeable quality of life improvement.

Edit:

But yeah the alt fire is no good...

Edited by Selpar